Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Relaxers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ORS Lye First Time, But what do you use afterwards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedORS Lye First Time, But what do you use afterwards

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
tmitchem81 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: ORS Lye First Time, But what do you use afterwards
    Posted: Mar 20 2010 at 2:02am
Ok, ladies so will be using the ORS Olive Oil Lye Relaxer for the first time today. I also brought their Neturalizing Shampoo to go along with my relaxer.

But I want your feedback as to what you use after the Neturalizing Shampoo. I was thinking of using their Creamy Aloe Shampoo and Ors Replenishing Pak. However, I was wondering if I can just use my own products or is it best to use stuff from same product line when relaxing hair? 

Thinking of using Nexxus Hucmtress for the deep conditioning instead of ORS RP Pak.

Do you all use the same product line after applying your touch-up or your own products?

Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2010 at 2:33am
O use their products and believe me when I say their products work best together---after my relaxer wit ORS lye I just use the creamy aloe to wash out and then use the replenishing pack. then I wrap with their wrap mouse dry and then aplly moisture rich moisturizer and then seal with coconut oil! I also use the temple balm.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic