Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Children's Hair > Hair Care Products
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

My daughter's hair is growing!!! A must read!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
spoiledwife08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spoiledwife08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My daughter's hair is growing!!! A must read!!
    Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 6:40pm
Where do you buy the Shea butter
Sponsored Links

KAYLIESMOM34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAYLIESMOM34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 11:05am
Hello BHM... I am new to this site and I'm having the worst time with my 2 y/o hair... her texture is really thick and curly... I've been using Palmers Olive Oil pomade which just gets soaked up in her scalp... she is very active but I can't seam to tame her hair... any suggestions
stephypoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:03pm
CONGRATS, that you found products that are working for her!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:40am
so glad i came by here. im having the same problem. my daughter's got easy to manage hair but its so dry and tangles alot cause of that. 

i didnt even think about the pillowcases. im going to start again with the glycerin mix. 
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:25am
Where can I get these products from? Are they all at the hair stores?
Tangala0810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangala0810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:09am
Thank you for this post I will be trying some of these products on my 3yr old het hair is soft now I have to get it where it can grow..and im bout to have another lil girl in feb lol..how do you co-wash?
AS82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AS82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2011 at 2:55pm
Try a satin Bonnet<--- I prefer this over scarves, since it's not as tight that may work. Also you can use full size sheets but just tuck them, it may not 'look' cute but your DD hair will :-)
alexrobort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexrobort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2011 at 2:50am
i think that your product for hair is not suitable to his hair. so you can try http://www.herbalpowertips.com/sources_of_vitamins.php - herbal treatments 
Ejisubroni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejisubroni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2011 at 10:19pm
Walmart/Target/Bed bath and beyond all make satin pillow cases so check those out or just purchase some fabric and make a cute crib sheet :) Also for the others, raw melted-in-the-microwave shea butter with raw scooped-out-of-the-leaf aloe vera plant gel is a great MUST HAVE for the health of your hair. I blend these two so its nice and foamy and from there you can add other lotions.oils et cetera. A few drops of tea tree oil will allow it to keep longer in the fridge. hth 
blackfox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2011 at 10:12pm
i have two girls a 2 yrs.old and a 4 yr.old my 2 yr old has thin hair and hard to keep up because her hair does'nt holda style and the 4 yr.old has thick untamed hair and her hair doesnt look like it is growing ANY SUGGESTIONS~TongueHeart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>