FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 72>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
easternhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easternhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.
    Posted: Apr 13 2018 at 5:34am
hi there

been a while since this post was on the board

id like to comment on it,
times have passed, since then, for good - we have much much improved our customer services since then,

if i was bad, rude, disrespectful or dishonest, or even funny to anyone, please take my apology,
since 2011/2012 it has been 6-7 years now since then me and my team we have changed a lot,
we have had lots of staff changed, hair quality improved,
hair inspection improved, hair washing, & cleaning procedures/ systems have changed,
warehouse locations and delivery services have changed, well lots of etc. changes,
improvments done all for customer satisfaction for sure,

to be honest with you, most times i was back n forth from LA to overseas, and my new trained team boys/girls sometimes would NOT know the hair types, or quality, or even the textures, so some hairs might have been shipped without me inspecting them, or even myself were very new to the hair business, i started sometimes end of 2009,  sometimes id myself would get bit confused with colored and uncolored hairs, since then i have mastered the hair business alot, i have had tons of books read, attended most possible education-schools for wefting, wig making, closures, hair knits cleaning, hair coloring, acid-chemically bleaching and etc, went to most counrties looking for best hairs, finally stopped at my own one, which is top highest quality ever i found on the planet, 

since then me and current team, gathered alot experience as well as tons of regular resellers/beauty salons/hair sellers/wig makers etc,
we have been suplying them with the best best hairs as promised at eastern hair

if anyone was not happy with my hair or my customer services in the past, please feel free to get back to me,
ill will Do my best compensation for you for sure, by times passed we get more older, definitely we get more experienced, and more wiser, everyone does mistakes, now or later any made mistakes should always be taken care of, we re responsible for our own mistakes, some do understand it ontime, some do get it later, so please let me know,

hope this text wasnt too boring,
ilhom
easternhair
since 2010

Sponsored Links

evian721 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evian721 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2017 at 1:12am
Hey ladies avoid using Mane Chick hair otherwise known as Marcelle Forrest or  https://www.ebay.com/usr/savvydameboutique - savvydameboutique on ebay. 

I found Marcelle information on this site maybe 3 years ago and started using her hair, 
I typically purchase hair for the whole year on black friday to save money and time. 
Although Mane Chick Hair black friday sale changed from buy one get one free to buy two get 1 free 
I still supported this small black owned business! I placed my order on 11/24 and to this day still 
haven't recieved my order. when I confronted the owner she was okay until she realized in an amateur 
move she did not put insurance on a high priced package and my package was actually lost. 
she decided that she would'nt refund me my money nor send out a replacement 
although she previously stated if the package was lost by usps she would.
I tried my hardest to be open minded with this women and give her the benefit of doubt to do the right thing. 
Instead she told me she don't got time to be calling USPS and for me to file a claim with paypal and buy hair elsewhere for the holidays!!!

Mind you black friday is over so where the hell I am going to get a deal now? I spent 600 dollars with this janky ass company
the holidays is literally around the corner, my hair appoint is approaching and in addtion to that although not the best hair by a long shot 
it wasn't as bad as ali express! I was a customer for 3 years I didn't have a clue where else to purchase from in such a short time span!
I was so nice to her, I even offered out of desperation to purchase the hair again and sort out the refund on 
the first package later! yes very thirsty but I am happy she was so dismissive and rude because behavior like this 
does not deserve rewards ie MY MONEY!!!! This heffa has no sense of client standards, work ethics or
compassion. From the looks of her instagram I might have been her only damn customer! no reviews, no comments,
and barely any likes! in a plea for revenue she started trying to sell ugly ass leather cuffs on Mane Chick hair instagram 
the damn things look like it's from the dollar tree!!!! I should of noticed the downhill from there because clearly
she has to be delusional to think anyone would purchase them ugly ass things smh

lastly my cousin purchaed hair from her back in october based on my reccomodation the hair was trash!
It tangled and matted like crazy I was under the impression that she just got a bad batch of hair however
after this I see the company is just overall in the trash now!

DO NOT BUY YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

ncimfabulous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncimfabulous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2017 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by cutesabrine cutesabrine wrote:

Indiahairindia or they are also called Remy exporters terrible tangling non Remy hair being sold as virgin hair. They used to have nice hair but now they are selling trash and refuse refunds.

Yessss they are horrible I bought hair in September and after two weeks it was a matted rats nest. Avoid them they are sending out horrible hair.
beautysbeholder3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautysbeholder3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2017 at 4:37pm
the frontal was horrible too?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautysbeholder3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2017 at 4:35pm
OMG thanks so much for this post. I literally was in the process of ordering a frontal and closure from them smh
Volcano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Volcano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2017 at 10:24pm
Stay away from A. K enterprises.
Sent me matted and a shedding dog mess of Indian curly.
Volcano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Volcano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2017 at 10:22pm
Hey ladies let me give y'all a huge tip.. stay far way from A.K enterprises.
I bought a 14in Indian curly frontal
18in and 2 20in Indian curly bundles and let me show you the shedding and matting complete trash. I spent $286 of my hard earned coin with that scamming company. He makes Indian vendors look bad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautysbeholder3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2017 at 5:57pm
also do not buy from yashinehair.com. They had an aliexpress page and are now trying to reopen under a new page. I ordered from them and it looked beautiful until after I washed it. So many fibers added it was basically a rats nest. look at their website and if a new shops pictures match theirs it is the same company..stay away!!
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2017 at 12:21pm
I had one made by Charlotte wig maker and I love it you can ask her for Indian and it’s PayPal a little more but custom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautysbeholder3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2017 at 1:48am
I have always been too scared to make a purchase without paypal. They are always like "DEAR FRIEND WE NEED TO ENSURE TRUST AND BE TRUSTWORTHY". Issa no for me  if they say no paypal they get no money. I am looking for a vendor to get a well made curly frontal from. I prefer Indian vendors. Has anyone had any luck with frontals?

Edited by beautysbeholder3 - Oct 28 2017 at 2:05am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 72>
  Share Topic