FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 71>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ncimfabulous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncimfabulous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.
    Posted: Dec 11 2017 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by cutesabrine cutesabrine wrote:

Indiahairindia or they are also called Remy exporters terrible tangling non Remy hair being sold as virgin hair. They used to have nice hair but now they are selling trash and refuse refunds.

Yessss they are horrible I bought hair in September and after two weeks it was a matted rats nest. Avoid them they are sending out horrible hair.
Sponsored Links

beautysbeholder3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautysbeholder3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2017 at 4:37pm
the frontal was horrible too?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautysbeholder3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2017 at 4:35pm
OMG thanks so much for this post. I literally was in the process of ordering a frontal and closure from them smh
Volcano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Volcano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2017 at 10:24pm
Stay away from A. K enterprises.
Sent me matted and a shedding dog mess of Indian curly.
Volcano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Volcano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2017 at 10:22pm
Hey ladies let me give y'all a huge tip.. stay far way from A.K enterprises.
I bought a 14in Indian curly frontal
18in and 2 20in Indian curly bundles and let me show you the shedding and matting complete trash. I spent $286 of my hard earned coin with that scamming company. He makes Indian vendors look bad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautysbeholder3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2017 at 5:57pm
also do not buy from yashinehair.com. They had an aliexpress page and are now trying to reopen under a new page. I ordered from them and it looked beautiful until after I washed it. So many fibers added it was basically a rats nest. look at their website and if a new shops pictures match theirs it is the same company..stay away!!
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2017 at 12:21pm
I had one made by Charlotte wig maker and I love it you can ask her for Indian and it’s PayPal a little more but custom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautysbeholder3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2017 at 1:48am
I have always been too scared to make a purchase without paypal. They are always like "DEAR FRIEND WE NEED TO ENSURE TRUST AND BE TRUSTWORTHY". Issa no for me  if they say no paypal they get no money. I am looking for a vendor to get a well made curly frontal from. I prefer Indian vendors. Has anyone had any luck with frontals?

Edited by beautysbeholder3 - Oct 28 2017 at 2:05am
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2017 at 12:49am
So sad they need to stop playing with ppl $$ Dnt they know they will get exposed
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2017 at 7:43am
Thanks for sharing! I’m glad that you used paypal!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 71>
  Share Topic