Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE REAL ANSWER TO REMOVING DARK SPOTS!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE REAL ANSWER TO REMOVING DARK SPOTS!!!!
    Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:31pm
has anyone tried the turmeric cream from india...i am using it now..less than a week..i take it internally as well as it is a great anti inflammatory pill ...works well

Edited by pg12345 - Jan 18 2013 at 8:32pm
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by DarkestBeauty DarkestBeauty wrote:

So I will say the mask does work but you have to use a lot of tumeric I didnt use a whole lot at first then when I made a more condensed mask that was really thick it started working. You have to use a lot of tumeric and make sure it is a paste not a liquid. I am surprised that it worked so well but I did use a honey mask with it as well and got amazing results. My mask was honey and tree oil (just a lil bit) and I left it on every other night when I wasnt sleeping with the tumeric mask. It's like the honey ate away my dark spots I am happy I am in the new year with a more even tone. Big smile

it didn't stain your skin? i read turmeric can stain the sin yellow Dead
ToniPatton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToniPatton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:41pm
I'm going to try that!
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:36am
So I will say the mask does work but you have to use a lot of tumeric I didnt use a whole lot at first then when I made a more condensed mask that was really thick it started working. You have to use a lot of tumeric and make sure it is a paste not a liquid. I am surprised that it worked so well but I did use a honey mask with it as well and got amazing results. My mask was honey and tree oil (just a lil bit) and I left it on every other night when I wasnt sleeping with the tumeric mask. It's like the honey ate away my dark spots I am happy I am in the new year with a more even tone. Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:30am
Originally posted by solotaken solotaken wrote:

i really want to try this but are you talking about this turmeric powder?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kohinoor-Madras-Turmeric-Powder-10.5-oz-Pack-of-6/17340663 - Kohinoor Madras Turmeric Powder, 10.5 oz (Pack of 6) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kohinoor-Madras-Turmeric-Powder-10.5-oz-Pack-of-6/17340663 - Kohinoor Madras Turmeric Powder, 10.5 oz
That's fine you can use it to make the mask.
solotaken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solotaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:17pm
i really want to try this but are you talking about this turmeric powder?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kohinoor-Madras-Turmeric-Powder-10.5-oz-Pack-of-6/17340663 - Kohinoor Madras Turmeric Powder, 10.5 oz (Pack of 6) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kohinoor-Madras-Turmeric-Powder-10.5-oz-Pack-of-6/17340663 - Kohinoor Madras Turmeric Powder, 10.5 oz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:48pm
I will be back January 1 with updates and if I have the courage pictures!!!!

Edited by DarkestBeauty - Dec 01 2012 at 4:48pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:46pm
I purchased my Organic turmeric (powder) spice section $4.39 today with manuka raw honey 34.99 Organic plain non fat Greek yogurt 4.49 I will be trying this today and I pray that it works. I already have lemon. The reason I am trying this is because I had some may call perfect dark skin small bumps no dark spots like my face was baby soft and pure. Had a horrid break out and my face is no longer dark sugar brown it is half pitch black so I am going through some thangs. I am not interested in using a lot of chemicals that's why I'm trying this and the research is proving this to be boss so here I go.....

All these items were from my local Whole Foods and yes I know the honey was 35 bucks but it was worth it look it up this honey is potent
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:17pm
^^ so have u just been using turmeric and lemaon juice? no yogurt?
blknqt123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blknqt123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:04pm
Ive actually been using the turmeric powder with lemon/lime and although its a  slow process, it actually works!
Ive been using it for about a month and I have dark spots that have faded drastically. I couldnt get with the yogurt part it smelled some kinda way to me #yuck! I think wihin anoher month or so I should be good.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>