BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 482>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Random Growth Thoughts
    Posted: 8 hours 50 minutes ago at 12:10pm
I need to massage more often. I mean a few minutes of massage instead on the few seconds it takes to apply JBCO.
It has been 24 days since my last Henna, and my hair growth so far is a little over 1/4-inch. A little below normal for me.

Goal for the week....Keep up with Supplements, Scalp massage at least every other day, and drink at least 60 ounces of water/day. Increase physical activity

I have to take it one week at a time
Sponsored Links

Annahir F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annahir F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 3:41pm
Looking at the ingredients of this detox tea, I can use this in my hair lol. Most ingredients are for hair growth
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 2:06pm
Lately I have been seeing changes in my finger nails; dry, ridges, and chipping. Wonder how this translates to my hair

I am taking my MVI, MSM, Biotin, Fish Oil. Protein intake is decent.
Must admit water intake has dwindled slightly.

Any suggestions on what changes I can make will be greatly appreciated
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 11:54am
Maybe I made a mess, but I added a bit of Avocado and Sweet Almond Oil to my JBCO/Cayenne mix, along with a few drops of Rosemary Essential oil.
I am using this to massage my scalp.      
shannymatthews View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannymatthews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 10:10pm
trimming it regularly and massaging the scalp. take good hair of your hair. i use oil every time after i wash my hair and treatments twice to three times a month.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 9:53pm
Her results are very much like mine except I combed  mine out completely with a wide tooth bone comb to loosen them a bit. Then I shook my hair and let the curls spring back again slightly looser and more elongated than hers. Also, I did not put one color on each side. I just picked them randomly for a random effect. The bomb either way though.  I guess this deserves to be my go to on every wash day for a while... I will even re roll them with these a few nights during the week to keep it up.

Edited by LadyAradia - Sep 06 2014 at 10:09pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 4:47pm
Going to try ApHogee Keratin Reconstructor in lieu of ApHogee 2-step this week. Of course Mineral Oil is the 4th ingredient but I will over look that for now until I see what results I get.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 6:28pm
I am cursing SSK's    
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:04pm
^You do not see other races of women doing extreme big chops frequently. If they are team long hair they tend to stay that way over their life time and vice versa. Reminds me of extreme bipolar behavior. Just my opinion.

PS Perhaps a more judicious way of viewing it is that these ladies were never really team long hair. They just happened to achieve it and did not see any value in it.  Whereas for me, long hair has been my only life long dream with regard to my hair. I guess you are right that they have different goals..   I just feel totally betrayed and enraged that they would cut off such beautiful long hair! Angry Makes me not interested in following anyone's long hair journey bc at any moment they might spaz out and chop it all off Ermm
I really believe these words:
"But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering."

1 Corinthians 11:15 

Edited by LadyAradia - Aug 31 2014 at 9:25pm
Annahir F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annahir F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 8:06pm
^Not everybody is obsessed with hair that's why they do it lol. Once I reach my goal I'm going to keep cutting it to that length, no longer. I don't have the time lol I'm in college. Some of us have different obsessions, I'm obsessed with wash n gos, I've always been style challenged so when I discovered them & natural hair my life was complete lmao. I do think it's weird though how they end up buying weave when they had hair that long

Any who I put my hair in box braids, don't know how long I'll leave them in.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 482>