FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Growth Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 500>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Random Growth Thoughts
    Posted: Oct 11 2016 at 11:01pm
I took 5 yrs to finally figure how best to deal with my hair.. More is not always best Embarrassed.  I don't normally wear my hair 'out' because it has thinned so much, wigs became the thing to do.  When I wash my hair it was immediately braided because I did not like 'the look'.  My hair is long, but thin, not attractive to me. I piled on too much product.  This weekend however, I applied less of everything and was so pleased with the way my hair looked, I wore it 'out' for a day,  but put it back in threads because I could not keep my hand out of it LOL.  Still hoping to remedy some of the thinning, but the wash and go is not as bad anymore.Clap ClapClap
Sponsored Links

BlossomPPG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlossomPPG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2016 at 5:55pm
I've been on my new regimen for over a week now and I've noticed an increase in growth but no thickness yet. I'd say I've grown maybe 1/4" I do not like rogaine, I feel like its making me shed more but I'm going to try it for the min of 6 weeks (i got the 5%) before ditching it and switching it for sulfur oil. I have my hair up in braids now and I plan on keeping this pattern for at least 2 weeks before taking it down and DCing then doing a new pattern.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlossomPPG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2016 at 11:47pm
Thanks Benni! I had great results with onion juice too but the smell lingers and got worse after every use.

Im thinking of buying aphogee to mix with meg tek since i got the new formula. Its been 4 years so I didnt trust any of the sites claiming to still sell the original
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2016 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by BlossomPPG BlossomPPG wrote:

Trying to thicken my hair. Was using onion juice for a month but it smelled sooo bad so today I got some rogaine, meg tek, and a hair thickening shampoo and condish that stops hair fall. I also intend to take garlic pills to decrease hair fall even more. I plan to stick with these products for at least 4 months.

Good luck.  I tried using Onion juice, but had to stop because I can't keep up with washing my hair that often.  While using it I did notice some improvement.

Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlossomPPG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2016 at 5:58pm
Trying to thicken my hair. Was using onion juice for a month but it smelled sooo bad so today I got some rogaine, meg tek, and a hair thickening shampoo and condish that stops hair fall. I also intend to take garlic pills to decrease hair fall even more. I plan to stick with these products for at least 4 months.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2016 at 11:22pm
Took the yarn wrapping off my braids because I got carried away and did them too tight.  My remedy is to start wrapping 1-inch from the beginning of my braid so there will be some flexibility, and it has been working out well.  Other issue...I use too much oil !  I love oils, and simply don't know when to stop until I see my pillowcase next morning.Ouch 
maryware77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maryware77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2016 at 12:13pm
I really want to make my hair long enough that it can reach my waist. Currently I am having a length slightly lower to my shoulders. 

4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2016 at 4:15pm
I took my braids out and I am grazing BSL! Woo Woo! Clap. It took long enough.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2016 at 11:13pm
Thinking about getting satin ribbon to replace the acrylic yarn I have been using on my hair.
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2016 at 12:18pm
My hair may look bugged out with these box braids being almost 3 months old but I'm getting a lot of growth. Thank you biotin! Maybe I will finally take them out next week.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 500>
  Share Topic