Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - bestlacewigs/pics/review UPDATE pg 5/more pic pg7
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

bestlacewigs/pics/review UPDATE pg 5/more pic pg7

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Promiseualways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Promiseualways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bestlacewigs/pics/review UPDATE pg 5/more pic pg7
    Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:48pm
I thought where I lived had the lowest % of black folks, we are only 2% here. You don't even have 1%...
Sponsored Links

Prairieflower1960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prairieflower1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:24pm
Illana I think I have you beat...there's only 0.8% black people where I live.  SMH!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:13pm
Dang. That sucks. That pic reminds me of a unit i bought years ago from fixinheads. She was the perfect yaki'd kinky curl. *sighs* even knowing how she shedded i was gone buy another.

*sighs longingly * I'm sorry for y'alls trouble. Bestlace has been in the sh*tter for years now. They used to be my go to. Smh. Raised the prices and lowered the quality. Supply and demand is a b*tch when it comes to the lace wig game.
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:44pm
I had the same experience with this BOGUS company. A year ago, I ordered a custom curly lace unit that looked nothing like the photo. And, I ask them to send a photo before shipping the product. They did not. I filed a complaint on a Complaint Board warning potential customers. They had the nerve to tell me to redo the curl myself. After I put them on blast and told them so, they refunded a small amount of what I paid.

The unit (brillo pad) is now in some land fill. Ouch

SMH!
MochaBean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:10pm
I ordered the Chinese virgin remy hair from bestlacewigs.com. 

See the picture. Just the look of it was the only reason that I purchased it: 
This looks like very thick african american type hair, to me. Wink

I even emailed customer service about adding heat to the hair, and if it was recommended not to. {Joy} said that it was totally fine to straighten this hair if I wanted to.

Unfortunately, the unit that I received was too shiny and plastic looking. Nothing like the photo. This hair looked nice and curly after washing it, but it immediately dried out. When I try to add a small amount of something to help with the dryness, it makes it too shiny which looks nothing like my own hair or the hair pictured. I also tried to flat iron it on low heat, which makes it even shinier and more plastic looking, but it also made the hair more dry and brittle.

Another additional issue that I had was that the hair was shorter on one side than it was the other. The left side of the unit was shorter than the right side! It didn't look layered, it looked like it was chopped off!

I contacted 3 people through the company to make these complaints and seek a refund or some kind of solution. They wanted me to send them pics, and then pay $$ to ship it back to CHINA to repair it!

I don't want this hair, I want a refund. Not even sure if I want a replacement with a different one from this company.

I've seen many good reviews, but they clearly state on their website that if you want disciunts you have to 'promote' them.

Maybe it was just my unit and it was a fluke.

BEWARE.

YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 3:52pm
Your experience is upsetting and you have every right to be pissed. I have a glueless yaki unit I purchased from them in February and I have washed it several times and thankfully the unit has held up well. Try conracting them and supply pictures of your unit and maybe they can work out something to your satisfaction. (partial refund or seomething)
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 12:59pm
$230 for two 22 inch indian remy with a wave?  I haven't seen those prices from BLW's in years.  *checks the OP date*  and there u have it.
Tahlia369 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tahlia369 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2012 at 11:07am
So upset spent 278.00  on a full lace Chinese Virgin Remy Yaki Wig number GSWA127 At first I was so excited the 1st week. This wig had so many great reviews is what made me purchase it. 2nd week when I finally washed it, it clumps up right in the middle. It was impossible to comb or pull the hairs apart. Instead I had to cut chunks of hair out. Now I've been wearing real laced wigs for over 3 years and have NEVER witnessed any mess like this. It looks as though the hairs they use in the middle of the wig is synthetic because none of the hairs on the sides or top reacted this way. The girls giving these great reviews are receiving major discounts and free wigs, I am beginning to believe that's why they are getting so many great reviews. This has truly been a waist of my time and money. I'd return it but... I already cut the lace and trimmed the hair prior to washing this wig.  I will NEVER purchase from them again. So pissed...
precious 1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote precious 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2010 at 10:49pm
ClapClapClapIllana your app is on point n the hair is beautifulClapClapClap
illana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2010 at 2:22pm
The waves on that is lucious.

As for the hairline, it is workable.  I have had no to problems tweaking it for my head, and I sacrificed a perfect hairline for non-shedding hair, and my favorite color combo and length.

It has been hard to find a vendor that does all three in a stock.  It is important to know what you will work with, and what is a non-negotiable when you order.

Let me know bondgurl007 how it turns out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>