FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAn Explanation for why MTG and MN work

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Sidney View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: An Explanation for why MTG and MN work
    Posted: May 04 2006 at 12:42pm
Hay ladies, it's Sidney.  I am a newbie but I have been lurking on this and other forums for more than a year.  I want to address why MTG and Miconazole Nitrate do worK! 

First of all, I tried MTG.  And like many of you, I got patches of new hair growth.  After being phased out by the funk, I decided to just use the sulfur oil.

Also, you know the ladies that co-wash all the time and get super growth, well here's why.

All the people who have chronic hair loss, usually have some type of persisting fungal or bacterial infection.  MTG contains  cade oil, which kills this bacteria and fungi.  Helping the hair to grow.  These nasty bacteria not only block your pores, inhibiting growth but they also can eat your hair!  EeeW! so disgusting.  (See the links below).  They probably also secrete nasty toxins and wastes after they are done feeding off your scalp. They scalp is moist and is a great environment for them to thrive.

Also, look at women of other races.  They wash their hair frequently, getting rid of these nasty microbes, and lo and behold, they have long hair.  Black women wash less frequently.  You ever had that nasty, stinky hair from not washing it, well that is a tale-tale sign that there is a fungus on your head.

Minonazale Nitrate is also antifungal, so it keeps the scalp clean and allows your hair to grow.  Use sulfur?  Well I just read online today that Fungi hate Sulfur and there is a sulfur containg product called "smelly soap" that is used to kill these fungi, hence MTG helps since it has cade oil and sulfur.  By the way, if you are using MTG, u should shake it up to make sure the sulfur at the bottom is getting on your scalp.  Well, this is just my two cents.  sorry its soo long.  Off to wash my hair, again!

SEE THE LINKS BELOW ABOUT BACTERIA INHIBITING GROWTH
Sponsored Links

RealBlackBarbie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 12:48pm
That is great information, thanks for posting.
tffy2004 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 1:28pm
Thanks for posting this info its very helpful and I have always wondered how MTG works.
.BabyDoll`Jae. View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 2:51pm
OuchI think I need to go holla at a bottle of MTG.Thanks for posting this.
Martronekg View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 4:43pm
That was great information. I was a little skepticle about co-washing but I think I"m gonna try a regular routine of it to see if it will make a difference. I get into the habit of washing my hair every thursday but I may do a regular wash on thursdays and do a co-wash on Mondays.
Cici06 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 5:40pm
That WAS really interesting and makes sense.  Healthy follicles=More growth.

Skinbiology.com has the same concept but their is geared towards helping people whos hair is thinning.  Reg people can use it and get even thicker hair and sometimes faster growth.  Mostly I think it helps with hair that is dormant or helps the follicle increase in size thus making the hair shaft increase in size.  I am using that in addition to the MTG.

Here is some more info on healthy follicles and making them healthier helps with growth:  Illustrations and everything!

http://www.folligen.com/
miss_westindies View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 5:42pm
Thanx for the info! Do you use pure sulphur oil or Sulphur 8?
Cici06 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 5:42pm
PS they are all for not washing hair often.  That is best for hair and of course less heat.  Water boils at 212 degrees  (I think at least close to that)and dryers get pretty close to that temp and the FOLLICLE will boil and not a whole lot of growing witll happen if that is happening a lot!
Phoenix1017 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 5:45pm
Interesting thoughts! Smile
Sidney View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 6:33pm
Thanks for everyones responses, you said it Cici, healthy follicules=growth.  I didn't know a clean scalp was so important.  I used to go 2 or three weeks without washing. 

Martronekq, I did the co washing some last summer, but I'm scared of all the manipulation.  Some of they ladies co-wash everyday.  I think I will up my washes to 2X per week. 

Miss WestIndies. I was using the oil at the bottom of the MTG.  I put the last of it in my WonderGro pure sulfur oil and use it  1X per week.  Not sure if it's a miracle growth product or anything.  The jury is still out on that one.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic