FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 2308>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: random thoughts weave style
    Posted: Oct 31 2018 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by pepsi25 pepsi25 wrote:

Well I finally found a vendor in Vietnam, who sales Cambodian and Vietnamese hair...Prices are on Point! Hair is flawless!!! Holds a beautiful curl~ for my sample order I ordered three 18" natural wave (Double Drawn) with a 7 x 4 closure, one bundle of Cambodian (to compare against Josh), one curly bundle and one kinky curly bundle (the curly and Kinky are steam processed) ...I made a unit with the 18" and closure.  First lets just say I had to move like my a@! was on fire when I was lifting the hair~ Used 30 developer w/ BW2 - Hair started turning immediately ~ I couldn't apply it fast enough and only left it on for about 30mins! then I threw some Auburn (Loreal brand) on it and I LOVE THE color and how well everything colored! Seriously the last time I had hair this pretty was when I ordered from SUMI before we took her out of business LOL I get so many compliments on this damn hair! Since I was satisfied with the sample order I placed a larger order for my store 3 Kilos of Single Drawn hair (I was scared that the single hair would be less than the Double Drawn but HUNNI I was not disappointed those damn ends are clean and manicured and not thin at all!

I’ve been on the hunt for a good Cambodian vendor since Josh fell off on the quality. I have a wig that’s been going strong for 3 years from him, but my purchase 2 months ago only lasted for 1 install.

So my question is, how do you or other vets go about finding new vendors. Like do you all do a google search or looking on social media? Also how do you all make your decision on who you will purchase from vs shady vendors that you won’t when your on the hunt for a new vendor? I know you used to be able to dig through bhm and find a decent vendor or find out who not to buy from. Now no one shares vendors anymore for understandable reasons.
Sponsored Links

4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2018 at 6:23pm
Thoughts:
-I haven't had a sew in in the longest.
-TBH I don't really miss it though.
-If I do get one in the future I want to use Brazilian hair again.
-I have never had a short weave before.
-I have been getting braids more than anything else.
-Maybe I'll get a sew in in 2019.
-I wish good quality hair didn't cost so much money.
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2018 at 12:37am
I didn't know she had a hair line...Confused
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2018 at 10:33pm
Anyone purchase Porsha Hair ? 

NEW! Prices, NEW! Go Naked

We are excited to announce NEW! vendors, NEW! prices, NEW! website, SAME great quality..... Naked Virgin Hair has been a leader in the Luxury hair industry since 2013. Now we are available to even more women with the LOWEST PRICES. 

Enjoy better prices on our quality hair and FREE SHIPPING for being a member of our email list 💋 Code: NEWNAKED. More discounts and offers to come!

Stay tuned for our new website launch Nov. 2018! 

Thank you for being #TeamGoNaked #TeamPorsha 

💋,
Porsha Williams

Start Shopping
Brazilian Straight

Brazilian Straight

Our silkiest texture’s prices have been cut in half! Same great hair, new great price

View similar products »

Brazilian Body Wave

Our most popular texture now start at $52! Same great hair, new great price

Shop the New Prices»

Edited by india100 - Oct 20 2018 at 10:47pm
TMoraa21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMoraa21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2018 at 2:36pm
has anyone ordered a full lace wig from any of these companies (arrow exim, modern concept, angkor, apsara, etc.)? i'm considering buying a full wig and having it professionally colored but i'm not sure if i should just buy the bundles and closure and make the wig as i've always done.
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2018 at 11:50am
inbox me~
TMoraa21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMoraa21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2018 at 6:27pm
would you be willing to share the vendor? i've been looking for another cambodian hair vendor. i found the closures from angkor and apsara to not be thin enough lace
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2018 at 8:58am
Bdogg has been blowing it up and calling! he misses my money hunni! He's always like Hi Friend, Waiting for your order friend! LOL I am not done with him but I kept telling him everyone is selling hair and China has people cheap as hell!! that I needed better prices ~ he would take $5-$10 maybe $20 off here and there but then I felt like the Shipping would increase *side eye* anyways so far he's the only one with Natural Curly bundles everyone else is steamed or sending wavy as curly so I will continue to purchase NC from him 
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2018 at 8:53am
Well I finally found a vendor in Vietnam, who sales Cambodian and Vietnamese hair...Prices are on Point! Hair is flawless!!! Holds a beautiful curl~ for my sample order I ordered three 18" natural wave (Double Drawn) with a 7 x 4 closure, one bundle of Cambodian (to compare against Josh), one curly bundle and one kinky curly bundle (the curly and Kinky are steam processed) ...I made a unit with the 18" and closure.  First lets just say I had to move like my a@! was on fire when I was lifting the hair~ Used 30 developer w/ BW2 - Hair started turning immediately ~ I couldn't apply it fast enough and only left it on for about 30mins! then I threw some Auburn (Loreal brand) on it and I LOVE THE color and how well everything colored! Seriously the last time I had hair this pretty was when I ordered from SUMI before we took her out of business LOL I get so many compliments on this damn hair! Since I was satisfied with the sample order I placed a larger order for my store 3 Kilos of Single Drawn hair (I was scared that the single hair would be less than the Double Drawn but HUNNI I was not disappointed those damn ends are clean and manicured and not thin at all!
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2018 at 8:05am
Hi India,

I found my long hair mannequin from my local BSS. While browsing the store, I just so happen to see a row of used mannequin heads on display next to the new styrofoam heads. I found a nice 1 that wasn't beat-up with sticky residue. I purchased it (dirt cheap for the quality), took it home, bleach washed it and wah-lah, good as new.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 2308>
  Share Topic