FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 2303>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: random thoughts weave style
    Posted: 7 hours 21 minutes ago at 8:39pm
Hey NJ ^^^^ I agree . I will never like the shave all of your hair off & Add 20 bundles on the top . I can't recall the woman that first wore that similar look. I think she only shave her sides . Casey ? 
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 35 minutes ago at 7:25pm
I miss seeing photos of new hairstyles. Everyone looks the same and wears the same hairstyles now that we are in the IG/Snapchat era and hair is boring.Ouch
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 4 minutes ago at 5:56pm
The new Dove moisture Con & shampoo really works well to bring back the curl pattern in hair Install from Wagman several years ago .  I thought the blue bottle was the bomb back in the day lol.

I plan to test all my old hair stash . Lord I miss sharing tips with my BHM Sisters . Spamming Vendors are really out of hand . Please bring back mods for the weave forum . I refuse to make a share topic for spammers . Broken Heart
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2017 at 4:31pm
Finally purchase some nice hair from a honest member . Heart
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2017 at 3:01pm
I'm planning a trip over there! I can't wait to meet him in the flesh and to see who else out there has hair straight from the GODS!!
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2017 at 3:01pm
another damn rant! LOL

So I was ordering heavy from Bdogg! and I kept complaining about his curly and shipping prices and nope he wouldn't budge so when I started dabbling with the Chinese vendor and stopped ordering as much from him he started offering larger discounts smh but now this damn Chinese vendor has my attention! plus I've received complaints on his damn wavy tangling and that damn curly doesn't look all that hot either! I have to wash and deep condition his wavy and curly as soon as it lands in my store! I'm learning People these days think they want Raw virgin hair but I'm learning with this store they don't know what they want because what they want is processed hair so you know what I'm done fighting the truth on this! The Chinese vendors curly hair looks beautiful and gets more attention than the raw virgin sh*t from Bdogg! anyways once I stopped ordering so much from bdogg he is now offering me deeper discounts and sending me prettier hair but right now I'm only ordering his straight because everything else isn't business savy.....
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2017 at 2:50pm
Did you know Bdogg sends/gets his hair closures made in China? I have a Brick and Mortar Virgin hair store and I ordered my first heavy batch of closures from bdogg. Those things where a bushy damn tangle mess! I was embarrassed to open them up in front of customers! smh! anyways this was prewash- I washed them and some where fine but most had to be detangled and some even turned into rats nest on me where I just threw the damn things in the trash!!! I immediately hit him up to complain about the closures b/c they are not cheap from him and BOOM he says he gets them made in China! LOL anyways so I ordered a Frontal from Josh and I ordered a Frontal from China (this vendor I had been communicating with back and forth for awhile and finally took the plunge) Low and behold I had all three frontals in front of me and you can not tell the damn difference (from the eye) the Chinese closures even had a better feel when I stroked the hair...and the Chinese Vendor cost is a fraction of what Josh and Bdogg charge! what a damn mess Josh & Bdogg have gotten to big for thier own britches!!! -I've learned my lesson too to only order 14" in Closures/Frontals and 360's because they all usually send longer lengths. I went ahead and installed the Chinese Frontal on my mom to get a good read on the hair mixed in with two bundles from Bdogg the only Con is the damn frontal won't hold a curl to save anybodies life. but it blends lovely and so far this Chinese vendor hasn't let me down!!! just my rant!

Edited by pepsi25 - Sep 14 2017 at 2:55pm
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2017 at 10:44pm
I've been on a "no buy" all summer so I can splurge for my birthday next month. I'll be so happy when I replenish my hair stash and my makeup. 😥
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2017 at 8:18pm
Thinking about buying some new hair I can't go out on a date with his fine ass unless I look A1
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2017 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Teesweet Teesweet wrote:

The way these China vendor wigs are looking now a days.....I'm glad I took the time to learn how to make my own.
Hey lady . Heart
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 2303>
  Share Topic