Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 2289>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: random thoughts weave style
    Posted: 13 hours 45 minutes ago at 2:15pm
Anybody order any of the yaki or kinky straight textures from Premierlacewigs? I hadsome Chinese light yaki from them yearrrss ago when they only had the qdpremierwigs site. I need some type of yaki hair!!😐
Sponsored Links

thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2016 at 6:42pm
Trying my hands at new product ,Kinky curly not today leave in conditioner and the curly custard , so far it really defines ,the curls, this time I read how to use , instead of being lazy and using it my way, true test tomorrow, when I wear the hair ,hoping the curls stays defined until Friday, well Friday could be a stretch,maybe till thurs
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2016 at 10:18pm

"Fashion wig: long curly brown wavy hair wig"
Hair analysis: still distressed the hair of his daily routine?? come and look at this very day beautiful temperament flavor brown wavy hair long wig it! Perfect waves and fleeciness and messy sense of design, to create ethereal beauty of the image, the girl with long hair, let your popularity index soared, have distinctive fashion!

Fashion wig wig: Sweet balls

Hair analysis: looking for useful is a sweet balls bag head?? this Japanese girl necessary sweet balls wig bag is your preferred this year super popular Japanese Kawaii meatball head shape, like the Japanese magazine supermodel like that cute beautiful, creating a lovely sense of fluffy bag head, allowing you to easily change the hair every day oh!

If you want to learn more about FESHFEN Hair, pls feel free to contact us at service@feshfen.com!

Our Official Website:

http://www.feshfen.com (B2C)
KSloanHT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSloanHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2016 at 11:56am
Hi Ladies, 

I currently work with Hair Traffic is Dallas, Tx. We are building the opportunity to shop from a wide array of Virgin Hair Companies that meet Hair Traffic's unparalleled standards of quality hair. Feel free to visit us at www.hairtraffic.com and if you have any questions please feel free to ask! :) 

http://www.hairtraffic.com - http://www.hairtraffic.com

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2016 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

It's amazing what conditioner will do to curly hair. I'm glad some folks are understanding that now. 

keelolo, I followed your recommendation for the 2 step aphogee treatment when I first received it and it really did improve the look and feel of the hair.

Each week I have doing a deep condition and air dry.    Big fluffy beautiful  hair.

Protein 2 step and a moisturizing conditioner is a lifesaver for curly or hell any REAL virgin hair.  
JorieNHB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JorieNHB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2016 at 10:09pm
Hello Everyone,

I thought that it would be a fun project to put together a manual showing how I care for my natural hair, and want to make sure that it is really good.
So, I’m putting together a survey to make sure I answer any questions that normal people would have about natural hair.
So - I’ve got a question, a favor and a gift.
1st - What is your #1 question about natural hair
2nd - Would you post this question at https://thenaturalhairbible.com/hair-bible-book-optin
3rd - if you post a question you will be entered into a drawing to win a copy of the manual.

Sounds good?
Thanks
Jorie

spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2016 at 9:39am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

It's amazing what conditioner will do to curly hair. I'm glad some folks are understanding that now. 

keelolo, I followed your recommendation for the 2 step aphogee treatment when I first received it and it really did improve the look and feel of the hair.

Each week I have doing a deep condition and air dry.    Big fluffy beautiful  hair.
FashionRCD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FashionRCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2016 at 12:58am
Wavy/curly is a good idea and no need anything or to check every minute, it's just like a you can do anything you want.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FashionRCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2016 at 12:55am
I have a natural and straight hair, but I love the curly hair, do you think that's a good idea to be comfortable to others?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FashionRCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2016 at 12:52am
Naturally hair style,Tongue super and the best simple look.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 2289>
  Share Topic