Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 2259>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: random thoughts weave style
    Posted: 14 hours 29 minutes ago at 8:31am
Just purchased a bundle deal form Nature Girl Curls    12/14/14 on\\in the light versatile texture   (hand tied wefts) for a really good price.

I am getting a long bob. (first time ever)    It is so hot, I need shorter lengths.   

Edited by spencer4hire - 14 hours 28 minutes ago at 8:32am
Sponsored Links

tina evans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2015 at 1:27am
I met same trouble like yours,my hair in deep wave,after consulting seller on Aliexpress,it become a lot softer and still beautiful,also no shedding,hope below will help you. SmileSmileSmile
1. Wash and condition hair regularly

2. Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair

3. Add mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.

4. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun

5. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers. Do not brush

6. Hair may tangled if general care directions are not followed properly.

long1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2015 at 12:39am
Making my own machine wefts with custom color is looking like an option right now. http://meizusale.com/blog - meizu m2 note review
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2015 at 10:59pm
Something in my body chemistry completely reject synthetic hair. Within three days it just starts to get crunchy. I don't sweat in the head, I don't use a bunch of products in it, I tie it up at night, I've tried ALL brands, fabric softeners, softening sheens, conditioners...everything.  When it lands on my bare back it feels like massa took a whipen to me.
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2015 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by SoonToBeLongHairGal SoonToBeLongHairGal wrote:

Hi everyone. 
So I'm super new to this site and I was just wondering if anyone here has ever heard of Corine Hair & Beauty. I saw a girl in the grocery store the other day who said she got her hair from there. Her hair was very, very, nice! But when I looked for more reviews online, I couldn't really find any.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here had heard of them and what their thoughts were. If good, I would go ahead and buy also. 

I have not and don't recall hearing that name discussed on the board before. Do you know how to do a search on the board? I would suggest that you do a search and see if anything comes up.
ThatsoAubrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatsoAubrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2015 at 6:50pm
I have a closure currently installed. This is my first time going through with getting it done. 

I like that the closure allows me to give my hair a much needed break and allows endless styling options too! 

See initial review here:  http://https://youtu.be/hw487NezPUY - http://https://youtu.be/hw487NezPUY
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2015 at 3:41pm
Since when is having thick hair a bad thing?!
SoonToBeLongHairGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoonToBeLongHairGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2015 at 3:06pm
Hi everyone. 
So I'm super new to this site and I was just wondering if anyone here has ever heard of Corine Hair & Beauty. I saw a girl in the grocery store the other day who said she got her hair from there. Her hair was very, very, nice! But when I looked for more reviews online, I couldn't really find any.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here had heard of them and what their thoughts were. If good, I would go ahead and buy also. 
Mocha_Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2015 at 8:25am
i feel like i've had every hairstyle imaginable to Wo[MAN] .. and i cannot figure out what i want to do with my hair.. this full sew in is kiling me cause i like my scalp to show.. but my real hair love it..

i want to wear my real hair but my real hair to thick.. way to thick to do anything with it besides in some corn rows.. .. Cry... hair trouble..
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2015 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Hey Ms. India, you know good and well that Wagmans will be fine. LOL

HEY baby lol. I return two bad batches in 2009 . I only found a few ounces . The curls are beautiful . Maybe I can make a curly bun.   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 2259>