IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 2254>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: random thoughts weave style
    Posted: May 28 2015 at 8:21am
I use Lavender oil in my hair and it smells so good.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2015 at 8:07am
I can tell you what I did but I dont have a 100% gurantee about weave that I dont sell. Confused 
I cant advise you of no "good" ali store cause thats a urban myth. If you willing to spend $250 on ali hair I squint at you anyway.
When in doubt , order EP
If you type what you looking for on Google and add +BHM you can usually find you you need.
Example : How to bleach my knots + BHM   
I dont fool with no Insta Hair boutiques so No suggestions here
Youtube people are paid for those reviews so believe them if you want to......
I am yet to see a person LOVEEEEEEE their RPG show wig like the people with a bunch of subscribers on YT.... 
Dont dye your weave that orange bleach packet and 30 volume color

wendy1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2015 at 3:39am
is there anyone try water wave hair ?
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2015 at 12:36am
Lots of sales going on in Member to Member, very tempting, if only some offered matching Closure,
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2015 at 6:58pm
I have been searching high and low for a quality deep curly closure that doesn't cost my soul, but no luck. I'm starting to give up.
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2015 at 3:46pm
See PG that is EXACTLY why I am hoarding this hair as if I was protecting my young! No mame I shan't be paying half a mortgage payment for some hair that I have to cross my fingers and pray the AV didn't get from Aliexpress! Nope not happening. I can see myself catching a case! It's best that I cling to what I got!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2015 at 2:04am
GC I thought it was just me and being picky Cry Its not just my imagination then.....
I found a old picture of me wearing some Wagmans circa 2008, that hair was perfect. You didnt need any sorcery, or 19 products or special conditioner. If I had known then what I know now, I would have took out a line of credit on my house and bought 30 kilos .....
The few hair companies that still have  decent, want a arm and a leg..ex hair addicts, $160 for a 20" Bundle of Indian Curly... Ohh really... Confused

I havent found any light yaki or even regular yaki I feel would be worth it to swipe my card. 

Its ridiculous that its come to the point of buying " will do" hair, like its better than whatever that aliexpress hair is so this WILL DO for now. 

You should have seen my face when I opened that package today, I side eyed the phuck out of that mess. I think the organza bag it came it is worth more than the bundles. 

Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2015 at 1:21am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

GC maybe you should have a mini sale.. Big smile I know you got some good hair from long ago when the weave game wasnt so trill. Cry

I am holding on to this hair with a death grip PG they will have to pry all this hair from my cold hand the hair now is just NOT as good. I was wearing a closure wig today at a graduation party made out of some Chinese lite Yaki that I purchased from Kevincn back in 2009. I got so many questions about what type of perm I use and who does my hair and " baby don't ever cut that beautiful mane". I wanted to say, don't worry I paid good money for this here hair and a perm or scissors shall not ever touch it!

Naw, man, I am holding on to these fifty thousand bundles, closures and FLW like my life depending upon it. This here hair game today is suspect as best I have not been impressed with nothing that I have purchased in the past three years

Color it is!

Edited by Gods Child - May 17 2015 at 1:23am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2015 at 9:16pm
GC maybe you should have a mini sale.. Big smile I know you got some good hair from long ago when the weave game wasnt so trill. Cry
Janeru-W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janeru-W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2015 at 9:03pm
sshhhhooooot. Slide them my way, lmao I sure wouldn't be bored LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 2254>
  Share Topic