FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

random thoughts weave style

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 2293>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 4.11  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: random thoughts weave style
    Posted: Nov 30 2016 at 5:06pm
My neighbor from Lebanon was telling about some incidents with people she knows, its so sad. Then when someone shoot one of they asses, you will be wrong and in jail. 

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2016 at 5:04pm
I can only imagine, My cousin lives is Harrison Township and they are doing the utmost in her area too. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2016 at 4:57pm
Hey Princess !! I look forward to meeting up . I feel like selling my Homes and moving to Alaska with the way white folks are acting in my area due to Trunk head win .
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2016 at 4:53pm
Hey Ms. India, I hope you and family enjoyed your Thanksgiving!
One day we have to meet at Partridge Creek and makeup shop at Nordstrom. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2016 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by tamela10289 tamela10289 wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Hey everyone .

Anyone purchase Porsha/ AKA RHOA Naked Hair ? TIA

I want to know the samething. And doesn't Kenya have a hair line also or is it just hair care product?. If she had a hair line I would purchase something from her to sample it out bcus her hair always looks good and healthy and not weavy. I know some of it his her natural hair, but she wears extensions for more fullness and a little more length.
I think Kenya only offers products . I sent Cynthia company a few emails with no response .
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2016 at 4:49pm
Thanks Spence ^^^
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2016 at 2:28pm
My Indian wig will be back up for sale soon. Re-did the unit only to buy some light yaki hair right after.
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2016 at 9:04am

Hey everyone .

Hi India!      My gym buddy did....she wasn't  happy with it at all.        It looked like Barbie doll hair.   Did offer her a discount on the next order .
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2016 at 6:56pm

Hey everyone .

I want to know the samething. And doesn't Kenya have a hair line also or is it just hair care product?. If she had a hair line I would purchase something from her to sample it out bcus her hair always looks good and healthy and not weavy. I know some of it his her natural hair, but she wears extensions for more fullness and a little more length.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2016 at 4:24pm
Hey everyone .

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 2293>
  Share Topic