FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wig Websites

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 42>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
remeehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remeehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wig Websites
    Posted: Aug 11 2016 at 8:47pm
remeehair.com
Sponsored Links

Asiatic Crownz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asiatic Crownz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2016 at 6:25pm
Hi, Our company is currently has a big sale for any person or company to purchase about 5 kilograms(that is about 48 bundles) of Virgin Indian Temple Hair extensions for a flat 3000$ that includes free shipping to any state in the US and Canada. Email us for serious Inquiry.

we also sell individual bundles for retail.
asiaticcrownz.bigcartel.com
deana@easternhair.co View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deana@easternhair.co Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2016 at 9:31am
SmileHighest Quality Virgin Hair and the Lowest Prices in the World.

Lowest prices and Finest Quality, 10years in the Market,

nobody can beat our prices on virgin hair, best prices and top quality,

more at  www.easternhair.com

Human Hair Full Custom Lace Wig. Offered Full Lace and Front Lace Lady Wigs. Tell us your hair style and texture - Soft Fine Hair or Coarse Thick Hair. High Quality Cap with an adjustable belt. Tell us yours Sizes, Hair Length that you like and more.  So we will calculate and send you an invoice and estimate. Usually it takes 4-12weeks to make your Wig.

feshfen01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feshfen01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2016 at 7:19pm
Wig hairstyle, swaying the lithe elegant feeling, is very romantic and charming, long straight hair with shoulder scattered, highlights the pure and beautiful female temperament, thin fragile, blunt bangs hairstyle design, foil a pair of Reiki full of big eyes, also decorated a delicate face to face, the whole shape filling pure woman temperament.
The sweet feeling straight hair
Straight hair, always bring fresh sweet feeling. This straight hair, full of unlimited sweet temperament, chestnut brown hair color added, both to increase the hair fashion atmosphere, foil the girl with fair skin, slightly apart from the blunt bangs hairstyle, a stretched tongue naughty expression, is very cute.
Sen female line straight hair
Mori girl the love of straight hair, with a fresh and sweet flavor of a shares, the straight hair out two bunches of hair to create a twist braid and hair bundle effect is more fashionable and beautiful, full of Mori girl temperament, gently broken cut bangs hairstyle, highlighting the sweet and playful atmosphere and a very youthful age reduction.
Qi Liu Haichang straight hair wig
A heavy sense of neat bangs hairstyle to the excellent facial modification effect, and good anti age effect, long straight hair with shoulder tumbling, the interpretation of the romantic temperament charm, golden brown hair styling, beautiful fashion, in the sunlight, remarkably beautiful.
If you want to learn more about FESHFEN Hair, pls feel free to contact us at service@feshfen.com!

jalessia_marie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jalessia_marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2016 at 2:03pm
Do NOT order anything from @cometakeapuff on IG. website is cometakeapuff.com. She is becoming quite known on instagram and has over 100K followers and pages promoting her work. She is scamming people. I ordered from her and she told me I would receive my item in 2 weeks. Well as 3 weeks came I messaged her and she had the audacity to say "you're being impatient as hell" "shipping is 32+ days" "stop hounding me" "if you message me one more time today I PROMISE I WILL BLOCK YOU". I saved all the messages between her and I to show others because this is not ok and she is so unprofessional. Let me be a lesson to everyone. Please spread the word!!!
luhui3323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luhui3323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2016 at 8:23pm
www.cbwigs.com is also a good website to buy the best lace wigs.Embarrassed
ella2016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ella2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2016 at 3:16am
I can offer some websites:
http://www.dreamstylehair.com - http://www.dreamstylehair.com
http://www.myhaircraft.com - http://www.myhaircraft.com
http://www.hairello.com - http://www.hairello.com
Shardd:) View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shardd:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2016 at 1:45pm
Afrostyling.com
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2016 at 12:43am
i'm going to order from Sam's beauty online and the reviews are a mixture half 'n half..i'll place a very small order and use paypal..
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2016 at 2:56pm
Every time I try to order from hairsisters I get an error message. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 42>
  Share Topic