FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1282>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (Random) Everyday Thoughts!!
    Posted: Aug 06 2018 at 4:12pm
Thoughts:
-It feels good to now have a car it's saving me tons of time as opposed to taking the bus.
-Hopefully I keep getting good hours at work.
-I'm happy that I get to go see my niece tomorrow.
-I wish she didn't live so far away.
-I hope I can travel again before this year is over.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2018 at 5:32am
Thoughts:
-I can't wait to finally have a day off tomorrow.
-I'm so glad someone at my job quit it's causing me to get hours galore.
-It feels like all I do is work, but I don't mind.
-I can't wait to go on another trip. I love to travel.
-I hope tips are good today, they were pretty crappy yesterday.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2018 at 4:09pm
Thoughts:
-For some reason I am breaking out on my forehead. I have no idea why because I have been washing my face daily.
-I'm glad I have been picking up shifts at work, at this point I don't even like having two days off in a row.
-I can't wait to wash my hair.
-Hopefully I get at least 30 hours next week.
-I need all the money I can get.
-Saving up for a place is no joke.
-I'm glad I'm still living where I'm living.
-I want to move so badly though. I'm sick of CT, it's time for a change.
-I just need to keep stacking chips and paying off these loans.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2018 at 8:28am
Thoughts:
-My braids are almost two months old and they don't really look bad. Go me!
-The fact that they cut hours at my job really isn't helping my situatuon.
-I'm really going to have to cut back on a lot of things.
-I'm so glad that I'm going to NYC tommorow. Staycations are always great.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2018 at 10:25am
Thoughts:
-I'm glad I got my braids installed I hope they last me 3 months.
-I'm so glad I'm getting to travel again. This will be the first time I really went anywhere since June '17 when I went to Canada.
-I told my friend straight up, this will be the only trip this year because I need to concentrate on getting my own place.
-I do want to go somewhere next year though. Hopefully it will be my second cruise.
-I'm getting really close to MBL I hope I hit it really soon. If I keep taking biotin chances are I will.
-My plan is to keep my hair braided throughout the whole summer and then straighten it for the fall.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2018 at 11:04am
Thoughts:
-I wish my friend would hurry up and tell me when exactly we are going to ATL so I can tell my job so they can't say you didn't tell us far enough in advance.
-I hope work goes by fast today even though it probably won't because it's raining and these people don't like to come in when it's raining.
-I hope my hair grew at least one inch since installing this sew in.
-I can't wait to go shopping for some more jeans.
-I can't wait until I get paid again (Feb. 28th).
-I can't wait to get some more stuff for my niece, I will probably just wait until her birthday.
-I hope this summer is a lot of fun.
-I want to do something fun/interesting for my birthday (July 8th) but I don't know what.
-My nails are growing really beautifully, thank you biotin.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2018 at 5:18am
Thoughts:
-I had a nice two days off, I really don't feel like going to work today.
-I'm so glad I got to see my niece on Tuesday and give her all the stuff I had for her. She loved her clothes and Build a Bear.
-I went crazy with taking pictures. I love pics.
-I'm glad I found a pair of jeans at Hollister yesterday now that they are on sale. I refuse to pay $50 for one pair of jeans.
-I hope work goes by fast today.
-I hope tips are good today too, these rich people need to come out of their pockets.
-I can't wait until I knock out my smallest loan.
-I can't wait to go to ATL and explore the city! I love to travel.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2018 at 5:43am
-I really don't feel like going to work.
-Hopefully tips are good today.
-I wonder how much new growth I have under this weave.
-Hopefully me taking all this biotin makes a great difference.
-I really need to buy some moisturiser and some oil but I will wait until I take this sew in out.
-I can't wait to travel at some point this year, I don't even care where I go.
-I can't wait for it to warm up a lil outside, I hate winter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2017 at 5:20pm
-I'm glad my work week is officially over, working 6 days a week is no joke.
-I'm excited for Thanksgiving! I can't wait for a good plate of food.
-I'm also pumped that I am about to start taking biotin again. I can't wait to see how long my hair gets.

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2017 at 6:00pm
I am by no means a paranoid narcissist.  But it gets on my damn nerves that whenever i go to gyms throughout the country? Here come the mexicans, asians and white folks trying to get a pic or selfie with them.

They have no idea who i am.  They just think i'm some famous athlete.

I tried explaining this to a friend of mine who is a famous mountain biker.  He said he understood why, but he had to see it for himself.  so we decided to enter the gym separately.

He paid the $10 drop in fee, and no one even recognized him.  He was just some white kid to them.  He's actually Spanish.

I walked in, the front desk personnel came running over just to scan me in.  I went into the locker room, and of course the damn janitors (mexican females) grabbed their broom and mops and started cleaning up where i stood at my locker.

When i walked into the gym, G noticed immediately folks started smiling and staring in my direction.  Really?  He stood no more than 2 feet away looking on.  When a white female rifled through her gym bag whipped out her iPhone, set it to camera/video apparently, ran across the gym to take a pic.

I saw this in advance, and stepped behind some equipment.  She went looking for me, when she noticed had already, put my hair up in a bun, and pulled my hoodie over my face - and stood there with looking dead at her.  G.  looked at her as well.  She turned red in the face, and walked back across the gym.

THEN she gathers up her gym bag when she sees me doing bicep curls.  She puts her sh**t right down next to mine, and pretends to work out. I just grabbed my bottle and moved away from her.

G. is pretty hyper-aware of his surroundings.  And he asked after i was finished: "How do you handle this kind of crap every time you work out?"

Some days i can.. some days, i can't..

But what i didn't understand was G., was actually a celebrity in the mountain biking world?  And not one of those idiots even recognized him..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Apr 17 2017 at 6:01pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1282>
  Share Topic