Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (Random) Everyday Thoughts!!
    Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 10:35pm
Damn I need to schedule an appointment with the dentist asaptually.
Sponsored Links

Annahir F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annahir F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 12:05pm
Diluted conditioner makes life so much easier
Annahir F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annahir F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 12:03pm
Don't understand why my scalp feels "raw". Like the feeling after you get a relaxer after scratching the day before.

Edited by Annahir F - Aug 07 2014 at 12:05pm
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:41pm
and no, i was not wearing anything tight, or obnoxious.

just a white dress shirt, baggy painter's pants/jeans, tennis shoes, and my hair, of course, tied in a ponytail..

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:37pm
my SO and i went into a Lowe's a hardware store looking for cord to tie down my new Heavy Bag.

A couple from India was standing at the entrance of the aisle.. they both were staring so hard, that when i walked past them, they both  stopped talking to the store rep - simultaneously turning, like the Agent Smith's from the Matrix.

My SO, who is so nice, pretended not to notice.  My SO asked loudly: "What are they staring at??"

They kept staring..

It got on my nerves very quickly, so i looked dead at them, bugged my eyes and said: "Oh, they are staring at a KAHLU!"

they're expression?  Confused

Then they both IMMEDIATELY turned back around to talk to the customer service rep.

People from India do not like africans, nor african americans.  That is word "Kahlu" is a nice/nasty "N" word they use for us - of course, amongst their own.

I bet they wondered very quickly, how i knew that word.. and i'm sure they'll be discussing this after they've made their purchases and are on their way out to the parking lot.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Aug 04 2014 at 8:40pm
Annahir F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annahir F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 9:56pm
Eco styler olive oil is better than the clear one, I hated that
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 7:05pm
Joy I made a new friend at work (sarcasm).  But really this bird is looking for a fight and I just don't feel like entertaining this hood booger trick.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:59pm
Lawd I had a scary experience last night/this morning.  I was in the middle of REM sleep or close to it and in the midst of shifting in the bed, I stretched my arm over my head and the next thing I know, my heart started racing like crazy like I was having an panic attack or something and my breath was racing.  That episode woke me up so quick.  If this happens again, I am going to the doctor.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

so this dumb as** is working out on the tricep cable pull down.  There are 6 others right there in the gym.

I'm ready to do chin ups.  All they had to do was move out of the way and still do their pull downs like every one else - or just go to a different station..

Not this chick, she sticks her flat as** in the middle of the chin up area to do a tricep extension..

I wait.. she leaves, and comes back with her boyfriend.  He decides, he's going to hog the area.. I walk up and tell him:

"excuse me, i'm ready to do chin ups"

He stands there looking at his girlfriend, without acknowledging me.  I tap his shoulder and say: "I'm going to be doing chinups?"  He turns and says "I heard you."

I walk off, get  stool, and do 2 sets wide grip..  She sits there watching.  I rest, and continue my sets, and keep going.  I then, grab a weighted belt, plus a #25 lb weight, plus a #45 lb weight.

Yep, i do "weighted chin-ups"  with #45 lbs + my own body weight.  They both stood there slack jawed watching me do my sets.  I never let them stop me..

then they walked off...  As they stood in the distance talking, i basically looked at the both of them, and did the gesture of "brushing the crap off my shoulders" and kept working out.

they stood there staring.. then the guy lost interest in her.. She left.. he kept staring.. then left about 30 mins. later.

don't ever think that because a person wears a sweatshirt, that they're fat.

I'm far from it.

*kee kee*  You paid them in dust and rightfully so. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

oh, so you pay $55.00 a month to join this gym, and you and your little pear shaped girlfriend think you "own" the equipment? Seriously?  Do you think i will back down because you're showing off in front of your girlfriend? you lost the moment you started.

I am at another gym here in NM/Mexico.  These mexicans think they are the sh**t.  The moment they have a LOT of them?  they tend to become territorial - and try running non-mexicans out..Confused

Gworl you speaking too much truth in here.  I could go on but I am too exhausted at the moment.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1276>