Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1278>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (Random) Everyday Thoughts!!
    Posted: 10 hours 33 minutes ago at 9:27am
I was going to go to church but I got called into work. I'm going because I use this extra $$.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2015 at 7:40am
The ac on this bus is in on full blast, I should have bought a hoodie. Hopefully I won't be taking the bus much longer. In other news I'm happy I sold this book on ebay! It will no longer be collecting dust in my room. It makes me want to sell more stuff honestly.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2015 at 11:45am
I just got my eyebrows and lip waxed because all that biotin I was taking made my eyebrows get pretty thick. Getting my brows done wasn't bad but getting my lip waxed burned! I'm taking a break from biotin. In other news I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and I'm pumped! Box braids for my last semester!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2015 at 3:50pm
Omg, I'm so sick of taking this bus to work. Its always packed and now I'm going to be late. SMH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2015 at 5:43pm
Today I went to the flea marker with my bf and a friend of his. I got some cute socks and a knock off perfume. I wanted to get a knock off MK back pack too, but my bf stopped me and said we can just go to the outlet mall. I'm glad he did that now, at least I won't have a bag that will fall apart.
peterson666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterson666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2015 at 8:46pm
i want to have a cool hair. is it diffcult?

Edited by peterson666 - May 29 2015 at 1:49am
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2015 at 11:57pm
I can't believe that folks are injecting synthol to bulk up. 
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2015 at 11:17pm
yay!!

the b***ch just confirmed the very thing i was thinking.  She's a coon and proud of it!LOL

You go head on, Babe.. you're a special kind of stupid.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2015 at 12:42pm
and... i knew i shouldn't have posted down in the TTT..

people are not only dumb as**es.. but they do it and think they're funny.  Confused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2015 at 10:14am
The week before? I was in another location.  I had run into a what i THOUGHT was a young black man. 

Handsome, ex- college basketball player that never made the big league, funny, tall and energetic.

He immediately complimented me, on my looks, build, education, etc.  He wouldn't stop.

He was from Chicago - and that's when we started making comparisons of the contrasting way black people act down here in NM.

This man LOVED black women, and was excited to see a black woman that travels, I was shocked.

He was so exuberant about life, people and culture.. He looked about 30 - maybe - but he was 52 years old!Smile

When i left him, i felt there's hope for our black men
!!!Smile

then i ran into that a** hole in the gym?  and thought.. man, all hope is f&*&*king lost.

Ouch

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon