Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

MESSAGE TO CHINESE VENDORS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 55>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
palmgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palmgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MESSAGE TO CHINESE VENDORS!
    Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 4:24pm
hi ladies im a newbie returning back to bhm after 3 years i left hong kong and now back in The Bahamas- I used to help a lot of ladies on here by using my contacts from factories that i visited and checking the hair before it was sent out. The CV s on the whole dont care about quality, they have no idea what quality is and all they care about is getting the money, once they have that they move onto the next customer, they dont care about repeat business because in China that doesnt exist!. everything i bought in china, broke within a few months from shoes to electric goods. you have to be so careful who you deal with.  I personally hated living there and so glad to be out but on the positive side I have got some excellent contacts that can provide good quality consistently. If you want my help pm what you are looking for and ill send you the price. it will be a 5 day delivery so give it at least 10 days before you want to install it so it can settle.
Sponsored Links

yilutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yilutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:39am
WOW, COULDN'T AGREE MOREClapClap
1smores View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1smores Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 11:37pm
Would a senior member be willing to start a thread for me in this section? I want to add photos of this "thing" Roman sent as his $5 version of a custom lacefront wig. If so, could you title it, "Buying from Roman & Optimal Hairs is a horrible idea!" Seriously, please?

:)
1smores View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 1smores Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 11:30pm
Be WARNED: Roman aka Seller, Li Wei or Pizhi Zhang doing business as "Roman (Roman) Shen" under the business names: "Optimal Hair Co., Ltd," "Qingdao ElegantWig Co., LTD," using multiple email addresses including: roman-hair2010@hotmail.com and optimalhair@gmail.com IS NOT PayPal verified. When he sends you crappy wig (because he absolutely will) you will have no recourse for a refund.

STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN & Optimal Hairs
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 6:09pm
Has anyone used this Wig Company before?
All the pics on there website are stolen. The prices of the wigs started at like $360 and up I think. I lost the page of the actual website, but found them again on http://www.indiamart.com/artificialhairstyle
Lawd them prices chile!

Artificial Hair Style Private Limited
http://www.indiamart.com/artificialhairstyle/enquiry.html
Mr. Saheb Sahani (Managing Director)
Shop No. LG 25 B, The Mall Shopping Center, Malad West
Mumbai - 400064, Maharashtra, India

Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:17pm
So glad.  I was just trying to get in touch with that well style sight cause that yaki was calling me. So glad they have not answered back for some reason and I can officially cross them off the list.
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:11am
I can cosign the hell out of Roman's ratchet units. I bought a custom unit from him back in 2011. I was very precise and thorough in describing exactly what I wanted, went back and forth to make sure he understood exactly what I wanted. I should've known something was wrong when he got my payment and then took forever to respond to my emails. He took more than 2 months to get it to me and it wasn't at all what I ordered. When I complained to him about it, he made excuse after excuse after excuse. He got really nasty. The hair was crap, the specs were wrong, and it shed like a beast when it wasn't climbing up the back of my neck like a massive inch worm. No bueno!
1smores View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 1smores Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 9:17pm
Roman STILL works for Wellstyle and/or receives his products from them!! Yesterday I received the most awful excuse for a lacefront wig ever! This was a custom wig that I waited 4 weeks to receive! I haven't even put this thing on my head because it is disgusting! Roman sent me a lace front wig with 5 inches of lace in front. No, that's not a typo. He is giving me all kinds of grief and is even insulting me. After that didn't work he tried to guilt me by saying he only makes a $15 profit on these wigs he charges $300 to buy. Finally saying if this isn't a lace front what is a lacefront. I'm trying to figure out how a medium-sized lace wig only has 5 inches of lace. What adult has a 5 inch hairline from ear to ear?

I'm going to do a whole review, including pics, after I get everything together for my PayPal and CC dispute.
In the meantime ladies, STAY AWAY FROM ROMAN aka Seller, Li Wei or Pizhi Zhang doing business as "Roman (Roman) Shen" under the business names: "Optimal Hair Co., Ltd," "Qingdao ElegantWig Co., LTD," He uses multiple email addresses including: roman-hair2010@hotmail.com and optimalhair@gmail.com

Did I mention this my second horrible wig received from him? Yeah, I believed the hype he fed me after the first one. He said it was a stock unit but his custom units would be made to look like I wanted. Such a lie! BHM lead me to Roman, but I wouldn't wish him or his company on my worst enemy. He's absolutely horrible. Don't let the initial emails and old reviews fool you, this vendor is horrible.

Stay tuned...

Edited by 1smores - Apr 15 2014 at 9:18pm
yilutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yilutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 3:52am
I couldn't agree more! These famous vendors are getting more and more irresponsible...
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 7:12pm
bump
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 55>