Hello I have had hair loss since diagnosed with Discoid Lupus. I tested many extensions that i knew had other fibers since I have seen them made. Besides the skin disease the so called human hairs were causing flares. Finally my doctor and I worked together and now my hair is pass my shoulders. What I used?
1. After much research and testing I found true human hair for my personal solution
2. I used the products used by these women of course its not my own hair so why use anything else.
3. Pure Organic Coconut oil on my scalp and when shampooing applied to hair then conditioned with non alkaline shampoo and conditioner I wore my extensions for two months had removed got my hair trimmed and conditioned well then reinstalled extensions.
4. June 2016 I am able to wear my own hair using a head-band to cover the loss of hair upfront but now its pass my shoulders again. I will get re-installed in Fall.
5. I know for myself the extensions you use while growing or treating your hair for regrowth is very important. I didn't use any treatments nor special regrowth solutions. My intent was just to find hair I could wear without having to get cortisone injections and this was the result.