FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the official grow your hair out challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 34>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
afrohairsolutions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrohairsolutions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the official grow your hair out challenge
    Posted: Aug 21 2016 at 2:05pm
I'm going to try Vitamin C and Iron tablets. They're supposed to be really good for hair growth.
Sponsored Links

Shanice123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shanice123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2016 at 12:37pm
Check my new do out. 

Edited by Shanice123 - Aug 20 2016 at 12:41pm
Beautifulyouhairexte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautifulyouhairexte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2016 at 12:29pm
Hello I have had hair loss since diagnosed with Discoid Lupus. I tested many extensions that i knew had other fibers since I have seen them made. Besides the skin disease the so called human hairs were causing flares. Finally my doctor and I worked together and now my hair is pass my shoulders. What I used?
1. After much research and testing I found true human hair for my personal solution
2. I used the products used by these women of course its not my own hair so why use anything else.
3. Pure Organic Coconut oil on my scalp and when shampooing applied to hair then conditioned with non alkaline shampoo and conditioner I wore my extensions for two months had removed got my hair trimmed and conditioned well then reinstalled extensions.
4. June 2016 I am able to wear my own hair using a head-band to cover the loss of hair upfront but now its pass my shoulders again. I will get re-installed in Fall.
5. I know for myself the extensions you use while growing or treating your hair for regrowth is very important. I didn't use any treatments nor special regrowth solutions. My intent was just to find hair I could wear without having to get cortisone injections and this was the result.
nhtindia032 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nhtindia032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2016 at 4:40am
3 Hair Challenges You Should Join In 2016

Castor Oil Challenge: Any challenge that is promoting healthy scalp practices is a great challenge to join. Castor oil has many benefits to the health of your hair and I’m partial to scalp massages being a part of your healthy hair care regimen. If you haven’t tried Castor oil you should see the benefits that you’re missing out on here! Some people may not be too keen on using castor oil, there are 10 other herbs and oils you can use to promote hair growth listed here for your viewing pleasure.

No Heat Challenge: Heat can be very detrimental to the health of your hair and the retention of length. Excessive use of heat strips the hair and can cause split ends, damage, shedding, and breakage. By going on a break from heat you give your hair a much needed break, and your hair will retain further length. There are many ways to achieve styles/looks that appear to be stretched or blown out with out using heat. Here are 6 Ways To Stretch/ Straighten Your Natural Hair With Out Heat. And if that wasn’t enough I’ve got 5 more heatless ways to stretch your natural hair here!

Hair Growth/ Length Retention Challenge: A challenge that focusses on proper hair care, healthy hair care regimens and length retention is a great way to go. Many challenges focus on growing hair quickly and as rapidly as possible while neglecting that length retention is the key to achieving your hair goals! We’ve got your length retention in the bag!! Join in on our “Retain Your Mane” Challenge that starts January 1st for the next 60 days! This challenge will have monthly check ins/updates, hair regimen options, protective styling options, prizes/giveaways and more!
http://www.nhtindia.com/hair-transplant-delhi.php - Hair Transplant in Delhi

Edited by nhtindia032 - Aug 06 2016 at 4:42am
FashionRCD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FashionRCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2016 at 8:58am
Yah! it is,, but what I did, just have a simple attire to get fit in hair...hehehh
Pebbles2511 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pebbles2511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2016 at 12:41pm
JUST WAITING TO SEE HOW LONG MY HAIR IS WHEN I UNINSTALL MY WEAVE
chelli94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chelli94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2016 at 6:22am
http://youtu.be/899TzJXu9-k -  youtu.be/899TzJXu9-k

Paradeyez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paradeyez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2016 at 2:32pm
there are very nice tips over here!Thumbs Up i may start growing my hair again soon!
Poorvapandya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poorvapandya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2016 at 3:27am
Home remedies are always better than chemical products, chemical products definitely gives result very fast but after some time it will become cause to hair loss. Here i am going to tell you about some home remedies which are easy to find and very effective
1. Take 1 or 2 egg and mix olive oil with it and apply it on your hair, keep it for 40 mins then rinse with a mild shampoo, do this at least once in a week.

2. After washing your hair apply some aloe vera on it and keep it for whole it prevents your hair from damaging 

3. Take yogurt and mix it with a mesh banana and apply it on hair keep it for 30 mins and then rinse it with a mild shampoo.

BeverlyCW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeverlyCW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2016 at 5:54pm
Hi girls. I started to use mustard mask and it really works. I found it on med forum. I mix 2 table spoons of olive oil, same amount of mustard powder and some water. Put on head skin and leave for an hour. That’s fantastic!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 34>
  Share Topic