Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

What did you do to your hair today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 904>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What did you do to your hair today?
    Posted: Jul 30 2015 at 3:19pm
I shampooed my hair, deep conditioned and applied netwurks xcel-21 on scalp.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2015 at 9:53pm
applied netwurks xcel-21 on my scalp - it smells like baby powderThumbs Up - in the am.
later today, washed my hair, applied netwurks again on my scalp, then applied warmed up castor oil from roots to ends.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2015 at 1:24am
Today I deep conditioned my hair by mixing two tablespoons of Biolage Matrix Conditioning Balm with  capful of panthenol and a tablespoon of glicerin plus a tablespoon of alfaparf semi di lino.

I put a heating cap for 25 minutes and will wash it off tomorrow morning.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2015 at 7:00am
Every morning I redo and oil my French braids or 2 Pocahantas/pigtail braids
Around the time I brush my teeth, I loosen my 2 braids with my fingers, then finger comb each half. I then apply some grape seed oil, Keracare Humector or Let's Jam to each section (depending on what it feels lke it needs to be pretty and healthy that day)  Then I rebraid it smoothing it to make it look fresh for the day.
I found a great post by someone else who uses my method
Here she is with her 2 French braids

And here is the wave set she gets automatically if she unbraids it and decides to wear it as a braid out

Great daily protective style and braid out technique.
For me, it is braided in protective style mode about 28 or 29 days a month and loose maybe 1 or 2 days a month. Of course I re do / oil my braids every day or two in the morning to keep the hair fresh, neat and healthy

PS I had an epiphany: Some may eventually get to wl without protective styling. But they will be more likely to make it to tbl if they start protective styling. Also, IMO they could have gotten to wl faster also if they had done protective styling.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jun 25 2015 at 9:17am
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2015 at 10:51am
I've been putting my hair up in a high bun at night, wrapping it with a scarf and then in the morning I let it down and it is like a perfect wash n go, but elongated and not wet. I do it after washing or co washing my hair or after taking a shower when my hair is sorta damp. I add my conditioning cream and maybe curling smoothie and that is it. In the morning I don't need to apply anymore product unless I want to and it looks great! I stumbled across this method by chance. I put my hair up in a high bun (loose)  and planned to just throw it in a low pony the next day. But when I took my hair down from the bun it just fell into place..my hair is so light and it just looks great. Literally the easiest "wash n go" ever. I spend 30 seconds on my hair in the morning!  
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2015 at 2:31pm
Today I took out my French braid using only my fingers then stood in the shower and with running water, conditioner and my fingers alone (no comb still) I detangled my hair, co-washed, deep conditioned and finally passed a large tooth comb through and air dried stretched. Leave in oil and conditioner only.
THEN, I applied a generous amount of Let's Jam Shining and Conditioning Jelly/gel and combed and brushed it very smoothly in the whole head. It feels nicely oily and moist on the hair. It also helps to smooth the hair. It reminds me so much of Curls Passion Fruit Control Paste but the price is a LOT better and the jar is much bigger too! In addition, my fragile, delicate week, hair feels protected and stronger! I get the feeling that I may need to do a little more than co wash using this... I'm not sure yet if it will build up. But it did make my hair feel REALLY GOOD!
I then smoothed my hair in two twists to let it dry completely overnight under a satin bonnet. I put extra on the tip ends of the hair to make them feel even more protected. I can't wait to see how my hair feels once it is dry with this in it in the morning. It kind of reminds me of a very thinned down edge control  in a way, but you use it on all the hair, not just the edges.
 I will update on it as the week goes on.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 29 2015 at 4:24pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2015 at 2:10am
Applied monistat,home made The Potion tincture and oil. I had forgotten about the soy sauce smell and the need to keep your hot pepper hair out of your eyes with this combo. I like it though

Edited by LadyAradia - May 17 2015 at 6:49am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2015 at 11:39pm
Today I did a lot for my hair:

First I applied a mixture of biolage matrix conditioning balm with 2 capfulls of alfaparf semi di lino + a bit of keratin and a bit of panthenol on my hair all the way to the ends.
Then I applied the castor oil mixture on my scalp.
I put a shower cap on and washed my hair 2 hours later.

I shampooed with the vitamin A added shampoo, let it on my scalp for 3 minutes and massaged it a bit. Then after washing it off, I put on my scalp and hair this mixture of aloe vera pulp with distilled water on my hair, and let it for about 15 minutes. Washed it off with my OGX Vit E shampoo because if I don't use shampoo, some tiny bits of aloe vera will stay in my hair.

Oh, and I took my biotin internallyLOL
KellyM360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyM360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2015 at 4:56am
I'd go for beach waves. Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner, then comb anti-frizz serum through it when it's wet. Divide it into 3 sections, braid each section. Blow dry your hair in the braids until mostly dry. Then take the braids out, apply some holding cream or finishing spray, let air dry, and done

More Knowledge Here:
http://www.TheBeautyLand.com

Edited by KellyM360 - May 10 2015 at 5:02am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2015 at 2:50am
I co-washed, deep conditioned and am air drying with grape seed oil and conditioner in a top knot over night. If it is not dry I may finish it in a ponytail roller set. Waiting on two new boxes of Monistat in the mail.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 06 2015 at 6:34am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells