Perfect Hair Collection

What did you do to your hair today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 901>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Curl Keeper
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What did you do to your hair today?
    Posted: Mar 20 2015 at 12:13am
Sounds like your Shea coating would be good to wear when you goswimming S&F.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2015 at 11:58pm
my hair is behaving so well
i ran on the treadmill, lifted weights, then later ran with my dog and my hair is not frizzy, voluminous or looking crazy like those past days

the mixture i did was a nice one, the only downside is that the shea butter is literally coating my hair strands, so i will wash it off with 1/2 cup of acv + 1/2 cup distilled water tomorrow

but even my bangs are looking nice and i didnt even need to use the blow drier to get this result
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2015 at 4:04pm
the deep conditioning mixture i did on tuesday gave my hair some shine

today i mixed a bit of matrix biolage conditioning balm with a couple tablespoons of the shea butter that i have + alfaparf.

i had to melt the shea butter in the stove top since it won't melt in my hand
i want to get rid of it, that's why i mix some today

i have the evolve conditioning cap on. will leave it for about 30 minutes.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2015 at 7:28pm
my hair is soooo dry and voluminous
it looks like shyt

i just did a deep conditioning mix of 2 tablespoons of Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm
1 tablespoon of cane sugar
1 capful of panthenol/B5

Evolve conditioning cap on
will keep this mixture in my hair for 30 minutes or so

Edited by sexyandfamous - Mar 17 2015 at 7:29pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2015 at 3:50pm
co-wash, dc, I did my first acv rinse today. It was like 1 part acv 4 parts water. My leave ins: Keracare humecto, grape seed oil on ends, coconut milk, silicone serum to seal. After it dried, I wanted to baby my ends some more so I put some Joico Moisture Recovery on the ends also as another regular conditioner left in. This one is really thick. I like it a lot. I will start using it as a leave in regularly.
Oiled my scalp with my MTG,Caffeine, MN mix, massage, invert, GHE Twisted it up in a lazy wrap bun or a cinna bun held only up only by my cute new hair stick from  China for $2.99

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 16 2015 at 5:36pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2015 at 1:30am
I swam at the beach this Friday morning, so I applied a mix of Matrix Biolage + a capful of panthenol + a capful of alfaparf semi di lino on my hair. I put Evolve conditioning cap on and removed after 30 minutes.

Then I applied njoy's hair growth oil on my scalp, did the inversion technique for 5 minutes while massaging my scalp, and put a shower cap on.

On Monday I will be checking my hair growth results! So excited!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2015 at 10:16pm
I think the hairdresser used a shampoo/conditioner/treatment with sulfates because my hair hasn't been behaving the same ever since i went to her almost 3 weeks ago. my bangs are a mess and all i can do is push them back because they won't sit pretty over my forehead. 

i deep conditioned today with the rest of the shea moisture masque by mixing it with a bit of matrix biolage conditioning balm, shea butter, castor oil, panthenol, alfaparf and almond oil. I put on the Evolve conditioning cap and let it sit on my hair for only 20 minutes. 

i tried to blow dry my bangs but still looking sh*tty so i just brushed it to the side and my hair actually looked ok today, but it looks shorter.

i am going to deep condition again on friday because i will go to the beach and will swim for a bit, so my hair will be dry.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2015 at 12:19pm
co-wash, dc, air dry keracare humecto in hair. Apply 4% Rite Aid generic Monistat  to my scalp straight YEAH!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2015 at 8:07am
More of my Shapley's MTG oil with Coffee Oil mix on my scalp. massage, plastic cap for GHE (4% miconazole nitrate hurry up and come too. You're supposed to be in this mix to girl!)
Coat the entire length of my hair with thick healthy amount of Keracare Humecto Conditioner and grape seed oil Leave it in to air dry.

Then I put my hair in one French braid with extra hair or a bun and that's it for the day.
REPEAT DAILY

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 07 2015 at 9:32am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2015 at 12:56pm
Mix my MTG sulfur oil with my coffee oil to apply to scalp. Keracare humecto on hair. Massage, invert, bun shower cap for greenhouse effect. The 2 odors cancel each other out somewhat it seems so far.

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 06 2015 at 12:58pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Perfect Hair Collection