IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What did you do to your hair today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 903>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What did you do to your hair today?
    Posted: May 17 2015 at 2:10am
Applied monistat,home made The Potion tincture and oil. I had forgotten about the soy sauce smell and the need to keep your hot pepper hair out of your eyes with this combo. I like it though

Edited by LadyAradia - May 17 2015 at 6:49am
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2015 at 11:39pm
Today I did a lot for my hair:

First I applied a mixture of biolage matrix conditioning balm with 2 capfulls of alfaparf semi di lino + a bit of keratin and a bit of panthenol on my hair all the way to the ends.
Then I applied the castor oil mixture on my scalp.
I put a shower cap on and washed my hair 2 hours later.

I shampooed with the vitamin A added shampoo, let it on my scalp for 3 minutes and massaged it a bit. Then after washing it off, I put on my scalp and hair this mixture of aloe vera pulp with distilled water on my hair, and let it for about 15 minutes. Washed it off with my OGX Vit E shampoo because if I don't use shampoo, some tiny bits of aloe vera will stay in my hair.

Oh, and I took my biotin internallyLOL
KellyM360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyM360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2015 at 4:56am
I'd go for beach waves. Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner, then comb anti-frizz serum through it when it's wet. Divide it into 3 sections, braid each section. Blow dry your hair in the braids until mostly dry. Then take the braids out, apply some holding cream or finishing spray, let air dry, and done

More Knowledge Here:
http://www.TheBeautyLand.com

Edited by KellyM360 - May 10 2015 at 5:02am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2015 at 2:50am
I co-washed, deep conditioned and am air drying with grape seed oil and conditioner in a top knot over night. If it is not dry I may finish it in a ponytail roller set. Waiting on two new boxes of Monistat in the mail.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 06 2015 at 6:34am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2015 at 6:48pm
Applied castor oil mixture on scalp, inverted for 4 minutes, kept shower cap on head for an hour and washed my head with the vitamin-A added shampoo.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2015 at 4:36pm
Applied Care Free Curl Gold with a tiny bit of Keracare Humecto and Castor oil to my hair. Twisted it in 2 bantu knots with middle part like Princess Leia. Hair is covered with satin bonnet to sleep. This is a variation loosely based on Prettywitty77's moisturizer. I think this is heavier than hers though.
 The hair will probably still be a bit moist tomorrow but that's ok.  I probably won't wear it down for a week or two. I will consider this a moisture treatment and protective style and will not wash it out for about another week or two. I will reapply depending on how quickly it dries out and just keep it either braided or bunned with moisturizer for a week or two. Each day I will put it in a different bun or a different French braid, pigtail or something. So I will re moisturize and re bun or rebraid daily. The trifling version that some do is to moisturize like this and just don't comb the hair for a couple weeks. See the video  about what not to do. I always finger comb or use extra wide tooth comb and re moiturize and rebun or rebraid at least every other day

Edited by LadyAradia - May 02 2015 at 5:02pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2015 at 10:34pm
inversion with my castor oi mixture
left it on my scalp for about 3 hours, and washed my hair with the vitamin A added shampoo. I massaged it into my scalp and left it on for 3 minutes before washing it off.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2015 at 8:12pm
castor mixture on scalp... washing it off tomorrow.

Nitagurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitagurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2015 at 5:41pm
Washed, conditioned, and french braided. Damn I love wash day
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2015 at 5:21pm
applied conditioning balm to my hair and then the castor oil mix to my scalp and ends.
i have a shower cap on and in 2 hours i will wash it, apply the vitamin A added shampoo, leave for 3 minutes, then after washing it off, i will apply the aloe vera pulp beaten with distilled water for 3 minutes on my hair.

eta:i ended up leaving the aloe vera + distilled water on my hair for about 15 minutes.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 25 2015 at 8:46pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 903>
  Share Topic