BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What did you do to your hair today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 925>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What did you do to your hair today?
    Posted: Apr 27 2016 at 3:17pm
Brushed my edges down then put my weave in a braid.
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2016 at 10:54pm
Re-moisturized my hair today using L.C.O.  My first time putting my containers of oil and leave-in in bowls of hot tap water before applying. Gave myself a scalp massage in the process.  Hopefully I will not have to do much else until next wash day.

Wink

sweetkatia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetkatia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2016 at 8:14pm
Cornrows under wig
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2016 at 4:26pm
AVJ spritz, and cream moisturizer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2016 at 10:17am
Moisturized, gelled my edges down then put it in a braid.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2016 at 5:44pm
Scalp massage with a Castor-Rosemary oil blend.
I have been co-washing for so long, I forget to to wash with my ClayOuch ....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2016 at 2:25pm
Moisturized then re-wrapped it.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2016 at 6:57pm
Massaged my scalp and coated the length with C-nut oil, and wore a plastic cap all day.  May wait until tomorrow to co-wash.
Jane Alexander View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane Alexander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2016 at 4:10am
Wink Today i will share an article about how to apply the clip in hair extension
Clip-in Human Hair Extensions Body Wavy 160g (#613 Lightest Blonde)
As we all konwn, the clip in hair extension also named clip on hair extension, it is little harm to our natural hair and skin of the head, that is why it is so pop to girls and women, today, let's have a look how to apply clip in hair extensions.

How To Apply Clip in Hair Extensions

Hair extensions can add length, volume and color to natural hair. Clip in hair extensions are an ideal way to use extensions without the long-term commitment of sewing or gluing in hair extensions. Clip-ins are available in small, 1-inch strips that can be applied individually or larger wefts of up to 6 inches long that may run around the entire head. When applied properly, clip-ins can comfortably and securely remain in place all day long.

1. Decide on the location you'd like for your hair extension. If you are using a single streak, you may choose an area near the face. For larger wefts, begin at the back of the head.

2. Measure a length of hair approximately the same length as the extension strip. Split the section of hair in half, pinning the top half out of the way with your hair clip. This portion of hair will conceal the extension clip.

3. Tease the lower strip of hair at the root using your comb. Backcomb both the top and bottom sides of the hair about 1 inch from the roots. Roughing up the hair will give the clip something to grab on to.

4. Spray both the top and bottom sides of the backcombed hair with hair spray.

5. Open your hair extension clip by pressing down in the middle of the clip. Place the teeth of the clip against your scalp at the root of the selected area.

6. Dig the teeth of the clip into the backcombed area and, when secure, click the clip into place by pressing down on either end.

7. Remove your reserved hair from its clipped-up position and allow it to fall over the top of the extension. Smooth the surface of the hair using your comb to neatly conceal the clip.

Article resource from: http://www.shophairplus.co.uk
You can http://www.shophairplus.co.uk - shop hair extensions in UK online

Edited by Jane Alexander - Apr 06 2016 at 4:15am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2016 at 9:43am
I sprayed dry shampoo in it then put it in a braid.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 925>
  Share Topic