FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What did you do to your hair today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 937>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What did you do to your hair today?
    Posted: Dec 05 2016 at 2:26pm
Enjoyed my 'wash-n-go' for the past 24 hrs, now it's time to re-moisturize, massage and wrap in yarn again Star
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2016 at 4:20pm
Did a full hair treatment today, including GelatinWink
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2016 at 8:12pm
I finally got Neem Oil Clap, will apply to my scalp and massage a bit.  Wash day tomorrowUnhappy.
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2016 at 11:48am
Sprayed a generous amount of braid spray, then put my braids in a braid.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2016 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

So I've come to the end of my 3-month 'yarn wrapping' self-imposed challenge, and I am definitely going to continue.  I have definitely retained all my growth.  Very surprised to find today that I am back at waist length.  I would be happier if only my hair was more dense. Having long hair that is sparse is just not 'cute' !!  Not sure if scalp massages will help because my hair just does not like to be touched muchOuch, but definitely need some sort of scalp treatment.

I am in the same boat. Try to grow to TBL then you can cut a blunt line at WL and it will appear a little fuller. Best wishes.
Thank you Lady A.  Hope it work out for you also Thumbs Up 
 I will try adding a bit more Peppermint and Rosemary EO to my hair oils, and 'invert' more regularly.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2016 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

So I've come to the end of my 3-month 'yarn wrapping' self-imposed challenge, and I am definitely going to continue.  I have definitely retained all my growth.  Very surprised to find today that I am back at waist length.  I would be happier if only my hair was more dense. Having long hair that is sparse is just not 'cute' !!  Not sure if scalp massages will help because my hair just does not like to be touched muchOuch, but definitely need some sort of scalp treatment.

I am in the same boat. Try to grow to TBL then you can cut a blunt line at WL and it will appear a little fuller. Best wishes.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2016 at 8:33pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2016 at 8:08pm
Still wrapping my braids with yarn after 3 months. Moisturizing daily.  Since its gotten colder lately, I am doing GHE.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2016 at 10:37pm
D/C with C-nut milk, avocado, banana, evoo & honey with heat. Co-washed. Diluted ACV to wash my scalp.  Wanted to use up the left over rice water from last week and decided to check the pH first. Was surprised to find it was 4.0 👍 Used it for 20 min and rinsed.  L.C.O.  Yarned my hair in 2 braids.  
Having a very happy hair day ClapClapClap
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2016 at 9:18pm
Took out the yarn tonight. Have been spritzing with water mixed with a dash of conditioner and oil daily. 
Plan to do a coconut milk & banana d/c in the morning.👶
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 937>
  Share Topic