BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What did you do to your hair today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 927>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mettaworldkristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mettaworldkristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What did you do to your hair today?
    Posted: 14 hours 39 minutes ago at 4:21pm
Currently wearing my glueless frontal unit. I applied flexi rods to it and sprayed it with light hold spritz.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 45 minutes ago at 4:15pm
Moisturized and bunned. Again. going natural  --again. transitioning is hell
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2016 at 11:19pm
Moisturized and re-twisted.  Happy to know that I have not lost any hair during this process ClapClap 
Competed my final night of inversion ClapClapClapClapClapClap
My hair feels soft, happy and healthy.
Really need to up my water intake. I sometimes just have only 1 glass of water/dayEmbarrassed.  Love my coffee thoughThumbs Up
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2016 at 6:34pm
Threw my weave in a braid.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2016 at 8:20pm
Pre-poo'd with C-nut oil last night.  Co washed and D/C'd  with Avocado/Banana mix.  Co washed again, LOC.
My ends were scraggly and have been tangling a lot lately so I decided to trim.  Some areas 3 inches were clipped, and others 5 inches.  I still have length, and hopefully there will be less breakage.
Night 4 of inversion Clap
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2016 at 11:41am
When I took my satin bonnet off this morning, my hair was all over the place and felt a little dry. So I used African Pride Braid Sheen Spray because it has glycerine in it that moisturizes. It also has nettle, rosemary, peppermint. aloe vera and a lot of other great ingredients. I then used Let's Jam Shining and Conditioning gel on top of that to hold my flyaways down and to protect the ends of the hair from splitting.  I put my hair in my braids and it looked really sleek and shiny today.  I am liking this product mixture a lot to keep my protective style of braids feeling moist while looking controlled.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2016 at 3:52am
Spritzed with water mixed a little conditioner, oiled the ends.
Day 2 of Inversion, massaged for 4 minutes.
Want to give it another shot Big smile,  hopefully I can make it to 7 days finally ClapClap
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2016 at 8:27pm
I oiled my thirsty scalp.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2016 at 10:27pm
Co-washed, D/C for 30 mins with warm towels, then L.O.C.O.
LolaRoge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LolaRoge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2016 at 8:37am
I've found this useful article and decided to follow these tips: http://therighthairstyles.com/how-to-grow-hair-faster/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 927>
  Share Topic