FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zodiac Characteristics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 69>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zodiac Characteristics
    Posted: May 06 2014 at 1:09pm
But I love cancers

I wish I wasn't such an insensitive Capricorn but I think cancers are one of the few signs that can handle my attitude.

Virgo is supposed to be my perfect match!! Wtf ever...they crazy as hell...the virgo women are cool tho
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:29am
You know you want that crisp watery taste and that behemoth
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:00am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Scorpio men are Gods. That's why mere mortal cancers(crabs in a barrel) always jealous of our Mars and Pluto energy. We are the living water and the behemoth.
no. 

stop that, please.  LOL
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:57am
Scorpio men are Gods. That's why mere mortal cancers(crabs in a barrel) always jealous of our Mars and Pluto energy. We are the living water and the behemoth.
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:35pm
I love my cancer, he's the best!! Hes so sweet and sincere and caring!

I wonder for friendships would it be best if I friend a cancer..Cuz my Virgo home gurl didn't work out.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 5:23am
Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

And I will NEVER date another scorpio again! My aunt, sister, Ex-Best friend and 2 Ex Boyfriends are Scorpios and let's just say I deal with my sister and my Aunt because we are related....
I'm a cancer and they always say Scorpio and Cancers are match, umm HAYLE no not for me.

LMAO, I DON'T EVEN BLAME YOU!!

I'm a Cancer too and I've met so many sh*tty ones, I'm ready to slap whoever decided Scorpios and Cancers are some kind of one true pairing!!

Trust me, a good male Scorpio is a rare male Scorpio. The women are hella cool though, they make great friends. =D
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 5:20am
I didn't believe the supposed sexual prowess of a Scorpio because I have met some preeeeetty sh*tty Scorp males, one in particular who was absolutely terrible in the bedroom no matter how many times I wasted my time giving him a "chance" to redeem himself.

But man, this Scorpio today laid down the PIPE!!!

Best I ever had, good lord.

I believe in Scorpios again!
This dude revived this Cancer's belief in Scorps
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:24pm
I don't date based on astrology but I do think it's interesting to note all of the similarities people notice. There may be something to it. At any rate, it's fun to see if people match their descriptions....
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:19pm
From the birthdays I can remember...

Libras - popular, nice guys. Honest in my experience, playful, and childish in the sense that they don;t want to grow up. Decent sexually, a little selfish, nothing special. Willing to learn but don't pay attention very well and will go right back to their old methods if you don't remind them. Optimistic and laid back.

Pisces- SENSITIVE. Nice, passionate, not very giving or considerate though. And they want to be chased, even if they are in the wrong. Hot tempered, not quick tempered, but once they are there, watch out. A little boring and unimaginative.

I'm a Gemini and I think I'd really like to try and date another Gemini. I get bored easily so maybe we could keep each other entertained.
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

I hate Capricorns who don't have their sh*t together. The ones who don't have a career or stability are the worst kinds or Capricorns. it's amazing how opposite the stable ones are to the immature ones. My dad is a stable one who is responsible, has morals, does things for others, works his butt off. The unstable one I know, he spends money quickly, is lazy, selfish, no morals (yet wants to judge other people's morals), lies, materialistic, childish. Only thing in common these 2 have are the mood swings, you never know what you are gonna get and they may take out bad things that happened to them during the day out on you. They love to talk about themselves a lot too.

I seem to only attract Capricorn men, and so far we have only clicked sexually beyond that there's nothing. Oh and you forgot to mention they are greedyLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 69>
  Share Topic