Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - !!Silk Elements Megasilk Moisture Treatment !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked!!Silk Elements Megasilk Moisture Treatment !!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: !!Silk Elements Megasilk Moisture Treatment !!!!!
    Posted: Sep 30 2008 at 1:25pm
Is the BEST moisturizing conditioner!! Hands DOWN.!! I have tried almost every suggested conditioner on this site, and to be honest Silk Elements Megasilk Moisture Treatment has every one of them beat!!! Talk about SILKY SOFT BOUNCY HAIR!-- and this was after just leaving it on under a shower cap while taking a shower.

Please do your hair a favor if you are looking to find an EXCELLENT moisturizing conditioner and try this!! A 16 oz is $10.99.. but today is the last day that Sally's is selling them BOGO free..

I just used it last night, and went back to Sallys today and got 2 more tubs!!! Big%20smile
Sponsored Links

ayshia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2008 at 1:39pm
is it a leave in????
growing_hair View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2008 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Is the BEST moisturizing conditioner!! Hands DOWN.!! I have tried almost every suggested conditioner on this site, and to be honest Silk Elements Megasilk Moisture Treatment has every one of them beat!!! Talk about SILKY SOFT BOUNCY HAIR!-- and this was after just leaving it on under a shower cap while taking a shower.

Please do your hair a favor if you are looking to find an EXCELLENT moisturizing conditioner and try this!! A 16 oz is $10.99.. but today is the last day that Sally's is selling them BOGO free..

I just used it last night, and went back to Sallys today and got 2 more tubs!!! Big%20smile

I agree, I thought ORS rocked, but it doesn't hold a candle to megasilk moisturizing treatment(not the regular condish) I'm actually surprised it's not mentioned just as much as shea butter,nexxus and the other products ppl rave about. It's definitely helped me stay away from heat!

PS-no it's not a leave in. I DC with it once a week.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2008 at 1:57pm
its my staple....its simple too and it smells amazing!!!! leaves ur hair super shiny, yes bouncy, soft, and w/ body too...makes ur hair look thicker. i wont even change DC's over this one. its better than ORS pak to me.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2008 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

its my staple....its simple too and it smells amazing!!!! leaves ur hair super shiny, yes bouncy, soft, and w/ body too...makes ur hair look thicker. i wont even change DC's over this one. its better than ORS pak to me.

Word. I need to stop being so cheap and just go on and buy the tub. I've been getting the packets b/c they're only a buck-n-change. One packet will last me 2 weeks.

Just a heads up for anyone who plans on buying, make sure you read the label. TWICE i have gotten the regular condish instead of the moist treatment b/c I was in a rush and din't read the label. The reg condish doesn't do too much for my hair...which surprised me!
mobbgirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2008 at 2:36pm
I will try this out one day
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2008 at 2:48pm

I agree!! this is my new staple.. I will NEVER go back!! LOLI have never been this excited about a conditioner.. ORS packs have nothing on this product.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2008 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by growing_hair growing_hair wrote:

Word. I need to stop being so cheap and just go on and buy the tub. I've been getting the packets b/c they're only a buck-n-change. One packet will last me 2 weeks.

Just a heads up for anyone who plans on buying, make sure you read the label. TWICE i have gotten the regular condish instead of the moist treatment b/c I was in a rush and din't read the label. The reg condish doesn't do too much for my hair...which surprised me!

Lol! If you are near a Sally's, its the best this month (September) they are selling the jars buy one get one free.. the packs are a dollar.. but they are 1oz, so you are getting 32 oz for 10.99- Todays the last day though

Great advice!! I almost walked up to the register with the mayo type (same looking container)-- read the package!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2008 at 2:58pm

Lol! If you are near a Sally's, its the best this month (September) they are selling the jars buy one get one free.. the packs are a dollar.. but they are 1oz, so you are getting 32 oz for 10.99- Todays the last day though

Great advice!! I almost walked up to the register with the mayo type (same looking container)-- read the package!!

DRAT! I've been in Sally's at least 3x this month. If I'd known, I would have gotten it then. Sigh, payday is tommorow, I still plan on going.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2008 at 3:07pm

DRAT! I've been in Sally's at least 3x this month. If I'd known, I would have gotten it then. Sigh, payday is tommorow, I still plan on going.

Yay!!!! Girl you should!
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>
  Share Topic