FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whats on your wig wish list?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 58>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Asiatic Crownz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asiatic Crownz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats on your wig wish list?
    Posted: Aug 08 2016 at 6:24pm
Hi, Our company is currently has a big sale for any person or company to purchase about 5 kilograms(that is about 48 bundles) of Virgin Indian Temple Hair extensions for a flat 3000$ that includes free shipping to any state in the US and Canada. Email us for serious Inquiry.

we also sell individual bundles for retail.
asiaticcrownz.bigcartel.com
Sponsored Links

JorieNHB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JorieNHB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2016 at 8:05pm
Hello Everyone,

I thought that it would be a fun project to put together a manual showing how I care for my natural hair, and want to make sure that it is really good.
So, I’m putting together a survey to make sure I answer any questions that normal people would have about natural hair.
So - I’ve got a question, a favor and a gift.
1st - What is your #1 question about natural hair
2nd - Would you post this question at https://thenaturalhairbible.com/hair-bible-book-optin
3rd - if you post a question you will be entered into a drawing to win a copy of the manual.

Sounds good?
Thanks
Jorie

deana@easternhair.co View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deana@easternhair.co Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2016 at 9:48am
Wink Highest Quality Virgin Hair and the Lowest Prices in the World.

Lowest prices and Finest Quality, 10years in the Market,

nobody can beat our prices on virgin hair, best prices and top quality,

more at  www.easternhair.com

Human Hair Full Custom Lace Wig. Offered Full Lace and Front Lace Lady Wigs. Tell us your hair style and texture - Soft Fine Hair or Coarse Thick Hair. High Quality Cap with an adjustable belt. Tell us yours Sizes, Hair Length that you like and more.  So we will calculate and send you an invoice and estimate. Usually it takes 4-12weeks to make your Wig.

Uchechii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uchechii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2016 at 4:06pm
Hi girls ! I have a GREAT protective styling video on wigs ! Here are my top 4 fav wigs ! Enjoy and subscribe 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2K-Y7N69iA
sluuuubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluuuubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2016 at 2:49am
i really like the look of the freetress equal petal blossom:

i've never had a wig before and i might make this my first. it's cheap, too, which makes it less of a gamble.

edited because the embed code didn't work the first time? w/e here's a pic:

Edited by sluuuubs - Jan 24 2016 at 2:55am
PinoyHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2016 at 7:45am
Originally posted by CammiCutie CammiCutie wrote:

I love the color so much!

I love that color!
PinoyHairAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinoyHairAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2016 at 7:44am
Saving up for a longer wig which I'll cut into a u part. I've given up on the idea of clip ins. I always feel the clips and they always kind of hurt. Can't wait for my actual hair to grow. Still in the awkward phase. Sigh.
tina evans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2016 at 8:43pm
curly hair wigs
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2015 at 8:26pm
http://www.hairstopandshop.com/shop/pc/Vivica-A-Fox-Lynn-Straight-Swiss-Lace-Front-Wig-67p49280.htm
golden1993 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golden1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2015 at 1:16pm
Hi Ladies!
I just bought a a U -part wig from April Lace Wigs and I realize that it's the wrong size. Literally like I just received it yesterday
So I need to sell it because the shipping back to the company is super expensive and I have already cut the lace. I tried it on with a wig cap

The specs are it's 1b, U-Part, 100% indian remy, 20 inches.

Check out the million positive youtube reviews about this hair, it looks like blow dried african-american hair. It easily straightens and my friend who has one is able to curl it by bantu knot and you get the beachy wave look

I have already ordered another one in my size because I am super sad this one didn't fit Cry

Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing it from me.

thanks!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 58>
  Share Topic