BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1313>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share
    Posted: Apr 08 2016 at 11:40am
16 days until the two month mark of me having this weave in. I have made up my mind that I am going to try to push it until the 3 month mark. I'm so happy that I finally got a weave that is good quality. It's not shedding like a dog with cancer nor is it leaking dye. I use to think that people were insane for spending $100 or more on weave, but it's totally necessary. Even though I am loving this hair, I can't wait to see how much it has grown due to the biotin. Plus I can't wait to give my scalp a good scrubbing and deep condition my hair. Then this same hair is going right back in my head. I'm hiding my hair this whole year. Happy hair growing to me! Clap
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2016 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

Originally posted by 4BFabulousity 4BFabulousity wrote:

Today makes it one month with my weave and so far I am loving it. I just get up un wrap and go. It's not shedding or tangling a lot either, I finally got a good weave LOL. Also this biotin has got my hair growing something serious, I don't know if a got a full inch this month but it feels that way. Happy hair growing to me.

Very nice! How much biotin?

10,000 mcg...The strong stuff! and I'm going to keep taking them too! I have two 120 pill bottles.
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2016 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by 4BFabulousity 4BFabulousity wrote:

Today makes it one month with my weave and so far I am loving it. I just get up un wrap and go. It's not shedding or tangling a lot either, I finally got a good weave LOL. Also this biotin has got my hair growing something serious, I don't know if a got a full inch this month but it feels that way. Happy hair growing to me.

Very nice! How much biotin?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2016 at 4:59pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2016 at 11:04pm
I prematurely took out my braids today. Reason being I have to get my hair done earlier than I thought. But I had those braids long enough. Time for a new look.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2016 at 4:07pm
The countdown is on and I'm excited! 12 days left with these braids. Not only do I have over an inch of new growth my hair is getting musty. I'm going to wash it like I never washed it before. then deep condition with my good ol ORS pack. Also this month makes offically 6 years that I took the scissors and became 100 percent natural! Go me and I'm not going back to the creamy crack either. My hair is so much healthier now than it was when I was transitioning.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2016 at 4:07pm
Double post!

Edited by 4BFabulousity - Feb 10 2016 at 4:55pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2016 at 4:00pm
Well I have offically made it past the two month mark with these braids and it's new growth city, all these vitamins and massaging must be working. I better make it to BSL this year or I will be pissed. As far as my next style goes I have made up my mind. I am getting a sew in with a Chinese bang. It's gonna be dope. But before that I am going to wash the eff out of my hair with what is left of my Vo5 moisture milks shampoo that I am mixing with EVOO and honey then deep conditioning with an ORS pack. Then I will blow dry my hair straight as possible. First sew in of 2016!

Edited by 4BFabulousity - Feb 11 2016 at 9:32am
Coilocity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coilocity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2016 at 12:51pm
I have been natural for too long to have hand-in-hair syndrome...

But I finally found a routine that works for me and styles that let me be lazy without having any skills whatsoever. I love this.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2016 at 8:03pm
Right now I am almost at the two month mark (Feb. 6th) with these braids. They are starting to look a little fuzzy and I have a good amount of new growth. But sadly I am already getting bored with them and almost daily I think about the details of my next protective style and whether my sew-in should have a front or side swept bang. I am now taking my B-12 vits so hopefully those give me some more growth. I will only be on those vits for a month then on to my biotin which I am very excited to get back on. I never should have went off of biotin in the first place.

As far as the longevity of my braids go I figure since February is a short month I can go until the end of the month. If my braids look really beat by then, then maybe I will take them out but if not I will keep then in until mid March, money saved, hair length retained!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1313>
  Share Topic