FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

*Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1314>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maryware77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maryware77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *Random* Natural Hair Thoughts...please share
    Posted: Oct 27 2016 at 11:48am
I have never preferred anything over natural. I just love my hair when they are in natural state. However, sometimes I use serums to give my hair a smooth and shiny look. As a matter of fact, I am wearing hair serum at the moment. Smile
Sponsored Links

4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2016 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by 4BFabulousity 4BFabulousity wrote:

Right now I'm wearing some beat box braids I plan on taking them out in about 3 weeks and getting a Dominican blow out or a weave. I'm glad I'm getting growth because of this biotin. I hope I reach MBL.

I took my braids out, but instead I am getting more braids tomorrow. I found out today that I am grazing BSL! Go me! Hopefully my braids last me the rest of this year. I have been weaving it up this whole year. LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2016 at 2:38pm
Right now I'm wearing some beat box braids I plan on taking them out in about 3 weeks and getting a Dominican blow out or a weave. I'm glad I'm getting growth because of this biotin. I hope I reach MBL.
DeeDee58517 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeeDee58517 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2016 at 8:33am
Wow, I have not visited this forum in over 4 years LOL decided to come back to the place that inspired me to go natural! Let me go see if I recognize any names
JorieNHB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JorieNHB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2016 at 2:22pm
Hello Everyone,

I thought that it would be a fun project to put together a manual showing how I care for my natural hair, and want to make sure that it is really good.
So, I’m putting together a survey to make sure I answer any questions that normal people would have about natural hair.
So - I’ve got a question, a favor and a gift.
1st - What is your #1 question about natural hair
2nd - Would you post this question at https://thenaturalhairbible.com/hair-bible-book-optin
3rd - if you post a question you will be entered into a drawing to win a copy of the manual.

Sounds good?
Thanks
Jorie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2016 at 2:47pm
I'm happy that I am finally BSL Clap. It took long enough. My goal now is to get to a healthy MBL. Next Saturday I will be one month in with my weave and hopefully I make it to three months. Happy hair growing to me.
JaeBellah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaeBellah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2016 at 11:34am
I've damaged my hair so much over the years, especially along the hairline...but i'm transitioning back to natural very well and using MUCH LESS heat.  I'm so ready for my curls to flourish!  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2016 at 9:54am
I took my weave out washed it and put it back in my head. I got it cut differently this time with a front bang. Hopefully I make it to MBL this year with all this biotin.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2016 at 11:40am
16 days until the two month mark of me having this weave in. I have made up my mind that I am going to try to push it until the 3 month mark. I'm so happy that I finally got a weave that is good quality. It's not shedding like a dog with cancer nor is it leaking dye. I use to think that people were insane for spending $100 or more on weave, but it's totally necessary. Even though I am loving this hair, I can't wait to see how much it has grown due to the biotin. Plus I can't wait to give my scalp a good scrubbing and deep condition my hair. Then this same hair is going right back in my head. I'm hiding my hair this whole year. Happy hair growing to me! Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2016 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

Originally posted by 4BFabulousity 4BFabulousity wrote:

Today makes it one month with my weave and so far I am loving it. I just get up un wrap and go. It's not shedding or tangling a lot either, I finally got a good weave LOL. Also this biotin has got my hair growing something serious, I don't know if a got a full inch this month but it feels that way. Happy hair growing to me.

Very nice! How much biotin?

10,000 mcg...The strong stuff! and I'm going to keep taking them too! I have two 120 pill bottles.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1314>
  Share Topic