Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 6:25pm
^^^ huh?
Sponsored Links

bright1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by bagofhair bagofhair wrote:

I would like to say that I am very sorry for the use of the photos!  I had no intention on causing anyone any type of harm.  I simply was using the pics as reprentation of styles and techniques i have done and can do! I am a very good stylist.  i was just trying to gain a more upscale clientele such as the members on this board.  I am very professional and in no way am i sneaky! Unfortunately my clients do not want to be photographed for online advertisement.  So i thought this was my only option, which obviously was the wrong decision and a very stupid one! I have done a few sew in's and lace front applications for members on this board, and they were all pleased w/ my work and how  professional i am.  This was a lesson learned and I hope there are no hard feelings. 

All of the pics have been removed.

Now for all the unnecessary tranny, sneaky, I worked at a shop, & sleep w/ everybody's man comments.....all you heffas can go kick rocks, half of the ladies on this board are ugly as HELL, YOU DO NOT KNOW ME, & for the ladies who want to schedule a appt to try to start some sh*t please make an appt to get hair hooked up and   pulled the F*CK OUT!
Also this forum did not stop my shine "FROM WORD OF MOUTH NOT THE PICS" I made $500.00 on saturday from doing sew in's and sold 5 lace frontwigs this weekend! I am also booked for the next 2 weeks and this sittuation doesn't change the fact that I can do hair very and will continue to get money doing so!

***MY APOLOGY IS SINCERE TO THOSE WHO WERE OFFENDED AND BEHAVED LIKE ADULTS BUT ALL THE COMMENTS AND THREATS WERE NOT NEEDED****** 

Why you you steal pics from women that you think are "ugly".
Ms.Allyse View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by jazzired jazzired wrote:

Oh boy.  Lets get on with the business of hair people!! She was wrong and trust she will think twice next time. 

no, TRUST karma is already working!! thats why i don't even let grimy ish bother me.....at all.....don't even go to any lengths to get the person back.....Karma will do that for meLOL
Ms.Allyse View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by bright1 bright1 wrote:

I would like to say that I am very sorry for the use of the photos!  I had no intention on causing anyone any type of harm.  I simply was using the pics as reprentation of styles and techniques i have done and can do! I am a very good stylist.  i was just trying to gain a more upscale clientele such as the members on this board.  I am very professional and in no way am i sneaky! Unfortunately my clients do not want to be photographed for online advertisement.  So i thought this was my only option, which obviously was the wrong decision and a very stupid one! I have done a few sew in's and lace front applications for members on this board, and they were all pleased w/ my work and how  professional i am.  This was a lesson learned and I hope there are no hard feelings. 

Now for all the unnecessary tranny, sneaky, I worked at a shop, & sleep w/ everybody's man comments.....all you heffas can go kick rocks, half of the ladies on this board are ugly as HELL, YOU DO NOT KNOW ME, & for the ladies who want to schedule a appt to try to start some sh*t please make an appt to get hair hooked up and   pulled the F*CK OUT!
Also this forum did not stop my shine "FROM WORD OF MOUTH NOT THE PICS" I made $500.00 on saturday from doing sew in's and sold 5 lace frontwigs this weekend! I am also booked for the next 2 weeks and this sittuation doesn't change the fact that I can do hair very and will continue to get money doing so!

***MY APOLOGY IS SINCERE TO THOSE WHO WERE OFFENDED AND BEHAVED LIKE ADULTS BUT ALL THE COMMENTS AND THREATS WERE NOT NEEDED****** 

She said only halff are ugly, and of course, you know she probably didn't mean that....Just trying to throw the same darts that were thrown at her!LOL
RICARDO View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Ms.Allyse Ms.Allyse wrote:

She said only halff are ugly, and of course, you know she probably didn't mean that....Just trying to throw the same darts that were thrown at her!LOL

Yes but what you arent realizing is she started it when she posted peoples pictures that were not her own and took credit for it.  No she didnt deserve to be called names HOWEVER no one deserved for their pics to be stolen and no stylist deserved another person taking credit for their work.  Right is right and wrong is wrong and just like I said something about it when someone sold you some gritty weave Ill say something when someone else is wronged as well.

Edited by RICARDO - Jul 08 2008 at 6:49pm
Ms.Allyse View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 6:48pm
Tupac said it best!

You can spend minutes, hours , days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the peices together, justifying what could've would've happend..or you can just leave the peices on the floor and MOVE THE FUKK ON!!
jazzired View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 6:49pm

Originally posted by jazzired jazzired wrote:

Oh boy.  Lets get on with the business of hair people!! She was wrong and trust she will think twice next time. 

no, TRUST karma is already working!! thats why i don't even let grimy ish bother me.....at all.....don't even go to any lengths to get the person back.....Karma will do that for meLOL

So true. 
datbeyoncehair View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 6:51pm

pics are down...apology accepted

RICARDO View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 6:53pm

Tupac said it best!

You can spend minutes, hours , days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the peices together, justifying what could've would've happend..or you can just leave the peices on the floor and MOVE THE FUKK ON!!

No offense Ms.Allyse but I dont think it be that easy for you to drop it if you took the time to go to school to learn to weave and built up a reputation and started a portfolio of YOUR work and log on and see someone using your pics as their own, getting duckets and referrals off of your pictures.

1.  Give credit when credit is due
2.  When you're wrong take it in stride, apologize and make a mense
3.  Dont bad mouth people you are apologizing too

I think for some its more than just removing pics

Edited by RICARDO - Jul 08 2008 at 6:53pm
Ms.Allyse View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2008 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by RICARDO RICARDO wrote:

Yes but what you arent realizing is she started it when she posted peoples pictures that were not her own and took credit for it.  No she didnt deserve to be called names HOWEVER no one deserved for their pics to be stolen and no stylist deserved another person taking credit for their work.  Right is right and wrong is wrong and just like I said something about it when someone sold you some gritty weave Ill say something when someone else is wronged as well.

And I stated that!

So yes. I am realizing this...you're just repeating what I said. I also said right is right, wrong is wrong...But being wrong first doesn't make the second wrong RIGHT...

And i'm still pissed bout that gritty weave... I could USE my 70 dollars right about now!! Haven't seen her post SINCE.

Edited by Ms.Allyse - Jul 08 2008 at 6:53pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
  Share Topic