Extensions Plus

Forum Lockedbrandys lace is .....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
MZGREEDII View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: brandys lace is .....
    Posted: May 30 2008 at 10:13pm
beaming in that sunThe%20image%20“http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2004/04/weekinphotos/040809/brandy.jpg”%20cannot%20be%20displayed,%20because%20it%20contains%20errors.
Sponsored Links

tnoregon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 10:18pm
Haters, Haters, Haters.  Tsssk, Tsssssk. 

I must say the texture and color are beautiful.
FACS101 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 10:20pm
I agree with you tnoregon that color is beautiful and it goes so well with her IMO
MZGREEDII View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 10:21pm
LOL, are you serious, it's not hating, it's just blatantly obvious.Unhappy
DIYchic View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 10:47pm
I think it looks good
tnoregon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 10:47pm

Perhaps there is a variation between shine and matte close to her hairline.  Are you flawless?  I'm not.  Is it necessary to scrutinize people that have plenty of others (namely the paparazzi) to point out their beauty flaws.  How are your apps?  Flawless?  If your apps are flawless, then can you please give us, specifically me, some pointers?  Can you open up your fokti, that we all may see what you have going on?  Girl, celebrities are no different than everyday people when it comes to imperfections, physical or mental.  Cut a sista some slack, don't you think she catches enough?  I personally happen to admire women, especially African-American women, who are not afraid to go to where Lil' Kim, Brandy, Beyonce, and so forth have gone.  These celebrity African-American women are the women that actually set the beauty standards for our subcultural group.  I couldn't imagine looking at Britney Spears or Angelina Jolie and trying to follow a fashion trend set by either of them.  I can't in any way identify with Britney or Angelina.  However, I am better able to relate to women like Vivica Fox, Lil' Kim, Brandy, Beyonce, Angela Bassett, and so forth. 

Maybe I don't understand what your point is by pointing out such insignificant imperfections.  Can you please explain to me which angle you are coming from?
trini_gyal87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 10:50pm
yea i dont see the issue personally. . .i think it looks quite good IMO
MZGREEDII View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by tnoregon tnoregon wrote:

I can't in any way identify with Britney or Angelina.  However, I am better able to relate to women like Vivica Fox, Lil' Kim, Brandy, Beyonce, Angela Bassett, and so forth. 

Maybe I don't understand what your point is by pointing out such insignificant imperfections.  Can you please explain to me which angle you are coming from?

First off, the whole "defensiveness for celebrities" is throwing me off.  No I can't identify with the Lil' Kims and Vivica's of the world. I, in no shape, form or fashion embody anything they portray publicly .  I'm an adult and base my stylings on what I find attractive ,not what wins the vote from the general census.  If you MUST know, no my apps arent perfect, never once did I write any thing derogatory about Brandy, I merely pointed out that her lace is beaming in the sun, so what is the issue? I was bringing to point, a mistake that many LF wearers make. An app inside may not look the same outside.  Please point me out where I critiqued the unit. It was a pic I ran across and thought I'd post.  Please reflect your hostility elsewhere, because not once while I was making this topic did I decide to "piss tnoregon off"
Mrs. Wilson View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 11:08pm
Love the color. Can't quite make out the whiteness around the edges. Maybe its the lighting.
tnoregon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 11:16pm
No you didn't post this topic to "piss tnoregon off." I certainly apologize if you feel as though I attacked you.  Good luck.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic