Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJust say NO to this supplier.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Tiburondm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just say NO to this supplier.
    Posted: Jan 04 2005 at 5:53pm
I used to try my best at trying to support Jasmyn's company Agape since its black owned but she has one of the worst customer service I've ever encountered.
I purchased hair from AgapeCollection on October 06, 2004 and received my hair 30 days later but it was the wrong length. I sent it back priority mail with tracking on November 11, 2004. When I inquired about my replacement a few weeks later, the owner stated that she was having problems with her supplier and it would take longer than expected since she had to send back the hair. Towards the middle of December I became irate and questioned where my item was and she stated by e-mail on December 22, 2004 that she had mailed out my item but I have yet to receive it. I will no longer purchase from Agape again. She has time to create her own forum online but not to tend to her paying customers . I am not the only one who has had problems with her company so I know its not all in my head.
Sponsored Links

stefani_diamond View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2005 at 8:20pm

whats up T!

wow, thats too bad...sorry bout your trouble....we all done had some form of bad experiences it seems the last few months huh?  You aint alone...of course none of us ever are when it comes to that.....

Hope you had a great holiday...at any rate Jasmyn has a forum?

Tiburondm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2005 at 9:05pm
Jas has now mentioned in her forum that she won't be taking orders for 8 weeks while she gets a larger staff. She said that everyone should have received their hair so I responded back. She'll probably delete it so here it is:

On December 22, 2004 you stated that my hair was sent  but  it was never received. I've never experienced such poor customer service in my life . I paid you on October 06 by paypal and returned the hair due to its shorter length by USPS priority mail to you on November 11 and yet you didn't deliver what you promised. This is very unprofessional of you. You talk about being a Christian? Christianity means honesty and respect for other human beings and to treat others the way you would like to be treated yet you haven't shown these qualities. You'll probably delete this post since I highly doubt you're woman enough to respond back.
OrangePop View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2005 at 9:18pm
Ooh, she done pissed you off...

Hey Tib, I bought some Bohyme hair because I always saw you talking about it and I LOVE it. It's only been in two weeks so far but no tangles no shedding no nothing, it's sooo pretty too. I got the Saharian and the Kinky Weave and mixed them.

What is it about Bohyme that you don't like that you're still in search of that perfect hair? I think I found me a keeper.
Tiburondm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2005 at 9:34pm
I love Saharian Smooth but it would become really bushy and thick after air-drying it and tangled within 2 months due to overheating it so that frightened me a little and I decided to only put a few tracks up top since Indian remy is supposed to last longer. Plus the hair when wet gives a strong odor which I don't like while the Indian remy immediately absorbs the shampoo and conditioner I use on it and smells nice. This method for me is perfect and undetectable.
I find that my mom's Egyptian wave starts to tangle slightly within 2 months and she just keeps it in a bun but the purpose of having a weave is to show it off and let your hair down bringing yet more fear on just using Bohyme's saharian, egyptian, brazilian.
How's the kinky? Since SHF has it on sale/clearance I wonder if it will be discontinued? Did you ever ask them if they will continue to supply it? I'm curious about the natural wave as well but its only in bulk
OrangePop View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2005 at 9:42pm
I really couldn't tell the differnece between the Saharian and the Kinky to be honest. The wefts were different and the Kinky may be a little more thicker but not a major difference IMO.

I washed it once and it did smell, but I dont' wear it wet so it was all good.

There's still a few other brands out there I want to try but I'm glad to have tried Bohyme.

I didn't ask about if the Kinky was going to get discountinued, but I think I may buy a few more packs just in case.
SwtCandy4 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2005 at 10:40pm
LOL....Tib, we have another supplier to add to this thread don't we?
Tiburondm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2005 at 8:20am
Here's Jas' response:

Actually, the hair that your received was FREE! You have the hair in your head that you've actually paid for, the pictures were beautiful by the way. We Blessed you with TWO BAGS OF FREE HAIR OUT OF COURTESY, which you returned for longer hair. I don't know what better customer service that you can ask for. As I stated before the department is being reconstructed to improve quality and service. As a professional, I would like to keep our integrity, therefore I will not respond to the rest of your post, our shipping dept has been working with paid customers first and you will receive your free hair once it has been processed. Have a Blessed Day.

Here is my response under another topic:

Since I couldn't respond again to your comment about the so called "free" hair I'm posting it here.
Do you remember in June 2004 when I purchased your yaki hair which tangled on me as soon as it got wet? You stated in a letter marked August 2004 that due to my troubles and embarrasment that I would receive a free REPLACEMENT as I should have. I had paid for something that was unsatisfactory therefore I should have either been reimbursed or had the hair replaced yet it is now January 2005 and I'm still dealing with trying to receive my replacement hair! Why did you e-mail me on December 22 and say that you shipped out my hair and now you're contradicting yourself and saying it will be shipped later? You have a blessed day and try to learn to be upfront, professional, and most importantly honest next time and not keep promises you can't keep.

Edited by Tiburondm
essence View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2005 at 9:55am
Tib I agree with you,
   I was Jas' first online customer and it took over a month for me to receive my hair. And when I did get it was the wrong thing. She allowed me to keep the wrong item but it still took another 2+ weeks to received the replacement. I sincerely hope the sista improves her service. I cant really speak on the quality of the actual hair as I have not used it yet.
Tiburondm View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2005 at 3:23pm
Well Jasmyn erased my second response as expected. She left her response that says that I got the hair for free as a courtesy from her company. Please, get real lady. I have all the e-mails and her letters to prove it. I worked hard to get to where I am in life and its not really about the money but about the principle. What if I had spent all that money and was only making minimum wage? Where's the justice? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I regret giving her another chance. I was warned by others but failed to listen. Now I have learned my lesson.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic