Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Sensitive Skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What type of lotion is best for eczema?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
neverjaded View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neverjaded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What type of lotion is best for eczema?
    Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:36am
Originally posted by kolour_Krazi kolour_Krazi wrote:

I am thinking of trying Aveeno oatmeal lotion because my eczema gets pretty intense and i heard this helps? Does anyone else have one that works for them that can be bought in a local rite aid or cvs or somwhere like that?

thanks

You should try aveeno for sure. I've been using aveeno since I was a baby and it works. The original one helps calm down my flare ups. I also been using a cream based eczema ointment this winter. it's a Walmart generic brand it does the job to keep my skin from flaring up so I won't itch. I'm 21 and I realized that I will never grow out of eczema. Just gotta go the extra mile to control it.
Sponsored Links

Bristal Birita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bristal Birita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:29am
cetaphil can do wonders!
peterwood4321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterwood4321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 4:20am
You use the laser technology for the face. Usually results are visible after 4 to 5 sessions. Aastha’s beauty clinic is a Ludhiana’s No.1 specialized clinic which provides all laser treatments. It is safe, effective and painless.
GoatGoatEtc. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:28am
Sebamed works like a steroid cream! Get on it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by GoatGoatEtc. GoatGoatEtc. wrote:

Originally posted by vjykmr89 vjykmr89 wrote:

go to a dermatologist and tell them about your eczema. ask for "hyderm cream" or "hydrocortisone acetate". i have terrible eczema and this worked for me over one night.

Man ok, this is sounding like the real deal. I was in Costco and a bitchy rep was assessing my skin and recommending products.
Wow, I meant to quote the person talking about Sebamed, lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by vjykmr89 vjykmr89 wrote:

go to a dermatologist and tell them about your eczema. ask for "hyderm cream" or "hydrocortisone acetate". i have terrible eczema and this worked for me over one night.

Man ok, this is sounding like the real deal. I was in Costco and a bitchy rep was assessing my skin and recommending products.

Edited by GoatGoatEtc. - Nov 01 2012 at 11:49pm
vjykmr89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vjykmr89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 11:26pm

samassaah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samassaah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2012 at 2:01pm
Sebamed, definitely! I've been using Sebamed since I was a little girl in Germany, I was so happy when they finally came to the US, I think you can get it at all CVS locations. I use their lotion, face&body wash, and face cream. When my skin gets really bad/dry, I even use their baby cream coz it's a lot thicker. It's crazy how so many people out there still don't know about how other skincare products irritate/dry out your skin...
I found this video on their website and it tells you why. It's especially important to know this if you have eczema and other skin conditions!
mrserenity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrserenity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 12:19am
Hello Everyone....
thanks for sharing this useful information this is really helpful to me....

http://www.14dayseczemacure.com/ - Eczema cure
http://www.14dayseczemacure.com/ - Eczema pictures

Glenda05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glenda05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2011 at 2:38am
Most people like to use skin care products that improve the texture of their skin and make it look healthier. There are many products on the market today. But it is very difficult to find suitable creams for various reasons. Some products make use of chemicals that can harm the skin and cause allergies or rashes. Some people may not be able to find products that suit their skin.

Aveeno coupon | printable Aveeno coupon

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>