Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 732>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
rachealg35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rachealg35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here
    Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 1:22am
Id like to add I tried jace beauty before they changed vendors..and I was in love..I dont know the grade of their hair now...I can say I also tried sassy Mitchell...id take a guess and say their hair is not a high grade..because I dont even think its real virgin!! Lol.. Neither is yummy..ugh never again...I never tried bliss..I just installed giovanni and son ..so far so good
Sponsored Links

rachealg35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rachealg35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2015 at 1:15am
This is what I read...that this grading system has went a lil overboard. That 6a used to be the top of the line then vendors started slapping on 7a or 8a to say well mine is the best and bettet..meanwhile it is crap hair....i read this......short, lower grades of hair are your hairs that may not have been maintained as well by the donor or maybe come from sickly individuals and sometimes it is even hair that has simply been swept up from the floor, put together however, without any attention the alignment of the cuticle and sewn onto a weft.The higher grades of hair are hairs that have been very maintained, almost "spoiled" if you will, by the donor. These hairs have never been exposed to any harsh chemicals such as bleach or dyes or perms. The donors of these hairs have taken great precautions in the protection of their hair. These are usually single drawn (taken from ONE donor.) which allows for more consistency in the bundle and these hairs are always remy (cuticles aligned to promote natural luster, avoid shedding, matting and tangling).It is sad that some people sell poor quality hair as "High grade" when it isn't.

probably selling goat hair coated in silicone saying its 10a...smh..
IN102XL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IN102XL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2015 at 2:34pm
Okay so I have been trying to obtain info on the different levels/grades of hair being sold. Every time I think I have a clear understanding the grade changes, improves or I come across info that conflicts with EVERYTHING I just learned. With that said I was hoping that a post could be created to fully explain hair grades or at the least answer my questions :-)

1. What is 6A hair?
2. What is 7A hair? I thought 7A was virgin Remy hair that came from donor who was 18 years old or younger. But I am not at all sure about this. People seem to have different definitions.
3. What is 8A hair?
4. What is grade C hair?
5. What is the highest grade of hair... 7A?
6. What is the difference between 6A & 7A hair?
7. Does 10A hair even exist?
8. What grade would you say Bliss, Jace or Sassy Mitchell is?

If you can address ANY of these questions or point me in the right direction or just share what you know & your experience regarding the matter I would really appreciate it. I feel like these CV are feeding me a lot of BS!
Krissy345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krissy345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2014 at 10:00pm
haha I was wondering why I couldn't start a topic to ask questions. And I couldnt get any help to find out why.  Cry

I have a burning question about weave bangs. I have in a full weave, including full China bangs. I pin it to the side at night and put on my satin bonnet, but anyone have and ideas how best to sleep with a bang so dont have to flat iron or bump it in the morning. I have in virgin Brazilian hair, but no hair is good for heat everyday. Drives me crazy. I cant find anything online or YouTube.

I tried setting it with a sponge roller, but comes out with weird bump in the morning. Any other ideas?
Im desperate. Wrapping is out of the question because it has a distinctive part in the closure i dont want to loose, as its professionally cut straight across.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by naturalnewbye naturalnewbye wrote:

Originally posted by naturalnewbye naturalnewbye wrote:

Hello Ladies!! What type of hair should I purchase to get this look?

That looks like yaki hair that was put up in bantu knots.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2014 at 3:56pm
^^^^ This is ask a question thread, not trolling free advertisement thread. SMH
Devin beautizan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devin beautizan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2014 at 1:22am
Hi Everyone!

I know here have so much Ladies want to get the real YUMMY HUMAN HAIR with the romantic wave they want! 
Now, that's possible!! 
We are Beautizan hair products company from factory directly. 
And we collection all kinds of race hair and control the hair quality with high-end. that must be impress you when you get the hair!
The hair texture including, Body wave, straight, deep wave, deep curly. loose wave, spring curly, natural wave, water wave,kinky curly and jerry curly etc.
also for beautizan hair wigs, closures is available!
We company just selling highest quality virgin natural hair Only!
Which means the hair is Non been any chemically treat and all cuticle are aligned! 
some pictures as attachment, if it's shock you here, let me know :) (sorry about the pictures is can't attachment here,check the link as below,thanks a lot! )
Whatsapp:+15692003301 
Email:devinhu@beautizan.com
Web: http://www.beautizan.com - http://www.beautizan.com

Ashleyloves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleyloves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 8:03pm
Selling my Yummy Deep Curly. 2 bundles of 14-16, NEVER WORN. PM or email me (Annicole87@gmail.com) if interested! 

Queenie905 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queenie905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 2:21am
I think it is deep wave.
AnnoyingD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnoyingD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2014 at 6:43pm
Hello Ladies! I am new to weaves and I want to know if I did a side part like so :

How would I tie it up at night? I have tried looking for videos on Youtube but not haven't found any so far. Can someone explain please? Thank!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 732>
  Share Topic