Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 734>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
JorieNHB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JorieNHB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Under 50 Posts? Ask WEAVE Questions Here
    Posted: Jul 07 2016 at 10:12am
Hello Everyone,

I thought that it would be a fun project to put together a manual showing how I care for my natural hair, and want to make sure that it is really good.
So, I’m putting together a survey to make sure I answer any questions that normal people would have about natural hair.
So - I’ve got a question, a favor and a gift.
1st - What is your #1 question about natural hair
2nd - Would you post this question at https://thenaturalhairbible.com/hair-bible-book-optin
3rd - if you post a question you will be entered into a drawing to win a copy of the manual.

Sounds good?
Thanks
Jorie

Sponsored Links

feshfen01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feshfen01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2016 at 4:53am
Short hair in 2007 popular, from the screen to show activities, female stars together with short hair appeared, originally the gentle and demure instantly become the handsome uninhibited, mingled with some naughty and play, quite another kind of taste. Just to keep the head hair cruel to cut, too painful, moreover ordinary such as you and I to every day like star glamorous, is a blessing before going to work in a hurry to take care of what can be, still wear a wig to take the United States and the United States.
If you want to learn more about FESHFEN Hair, pls feel free to contact us at service@feshfen.com!
Annjcollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annjcollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2016 at 8:06am
Hey Everyone

I'm Ann currently living in South Africa (Born in U.S). I'm looking to buy Virgin Hair extensions but cant decide between Brazilian, Peruvian or Indian. Which do you ladies advise as a newbie??

Have a great day and awesome forum:) Keep up the good work.
Jane Alexander View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane Alexander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2016 at 1:38am
Shopping Online, in my opinion, usually i will keep the following ten things in mind:
1, links or website should be safety, before submitting any sensitive information or private information about yourself, be sure to confirm that data is encrypted and is transmitted over a secure link.
2, protect your password, do not use any information which are easy to crack your password, such as birthdays, telephone numbers.
3, to protect our privacy, take a few minutes to read the e-commerce company's privacy policy to minimize the exposure of our private information.
4, use the secured payment methods, online shopping with credit cards and debit cards  is not only convenient but also very safe ones.
5, check the certificate and logo, something about the site ratings project, such as product quality, customer service and delivery punctuality and so on.
6, check the terms of sale, the famous online retailer will produce the relevant terms of sale, including product quality assurance, liability limits and other relevant provisions of returns and refunds.
7, tax and shipping, read the description of the Shipping and handling costs for a different ways of shipping cost difference may be significant.
8, check again about orders before placing it, and then carefully checked again, input errors may lead to very serious consequences sometimes.
9, estimated about the delivery date delivery date, usually the seller will tell you a forcast delivery date,  if the goods not timely received, then timely to identify the cause.
10, if you encounter a problem in the online shopping process, you should immediately notify the company about the business, and actively coordinate to solve the case.
Hope this can help you.
For hair online shopping, i recommend the http://shophairplus.co.uk - shophairplus.co.uk
http://www.shophairplus.co.uk
rapture4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rapture4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2016 at 7:16pm
lol, you can have it cause I'm snatching hers from that picture.
rapture4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rapture4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2016 at 4:47pm
I live in Florida and I get a short curly weaves for about 6 months. I have it redone about every 2 months. I have used BSS and CV but have not found the right brand or vendor. Eventually it mats and/or loses its curl. Since its short should I use a BSS instead of a CV? If so what brand and texture? Heres want I want this summer.

rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2016 at 11:05pm
I've installed almost 4 bundles of indian straight and a 20inch frontal on my wig, and it's light. Not as heavy as you might think. 
RelishingLocs90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RelishingLocs90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2016 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by reka2016 reka2016 wrote:

Did it feel heavy?
reka2016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reka2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2016 at 5:05pm
RelishingLocs90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RelishingLocs90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2016 at 10:43pm
What's the most amount of bundles that you ever installed at once?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 734>
  Share Topic