Extensions Plus

Best Relaxer???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 49>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
barelyreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barelyreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Relaxer???
    Posted: Nov 08 2016 at 1:08pm
I have not relaxed my hair in many years but the last time I did I used a child's brand and it worked quite well.
Sponsored Links

Shanice123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shanice123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2016 at 12:50pm
I like to steal Dark and Lovely.  If they are out of that I usually shoplift Ultra Sheen Supreme
JorieNHB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JorieNHB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2016 at 5:23am
Hello Everyone,

I thought that it would be a fun project to put together a manual showing how I care for my natural hair, and want to make sure that it is really good.
So, I’m putting together a survey to make sure I answer any questions that normal people would have about natural hair.
So - I’ve got a question, a favor and a gift.
1st - What is your #1 question about natural hair
2nd - Would you post this question at https://thenaturalhairbible.com/hair-bible-book-optin
3rd - if you post a question you will be entered into a drawing to win a copy of the manual.

Sounds good?
Thanks
Jorie

ms_sparkles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_sparkles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2016 at 7:40pm
I relaxed yesterday with Optimum reduced pH relaxer and I like it.
hotpinktoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotpinktoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2016 at 11:39am
I recently got a pixie cut and relaxer. My natural 4b hair resisted Mizani and Motions but Design Esstentials finally did the job. Now if only I could find a good hair dresser I'd be ok.
VonVon08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VonVon08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2016 at 8:32pm
I use Ultra Sheen Supreme relaxer. I have used this relaxer for years. This relaxer comes in a value pack and is not too expensive. My hair is really thick and I only get relaxers 2-3 times per year. When I do use this relaxer it usually takes about a container and a half. I have not had any issues with it.
Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2016 at 10:55am
Affirm is very good and one of the best relaxers in my opinion. I haven't used it before but in hair school this lady brought her own relaxer and it was Affirm. It's very creamy and thick almost like a excellent conditioner. The lady hair was also very thick, healthy and full of body before I relaxed her hair. Her hair was so pretty that it almost looked unreal.

It was unbelievable, as far as quality goes, Affirm definitely wins. I would love to be able to use it on my hair.
hairpassion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairpassion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2016 at 2:42am
I'm natural now but when I was relaxed my favorite relaxer was Affirm relaxer.
italliee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote italliee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2014 at 2:39pm
Question , my friend gets curly perms (wave nouveau) but wants to switch to texturizers.... can she do that only if she applies the texturizer to her new growth?
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2014 at 7:12am
Mizani hands down for me. I get so many questions if my hair is a wig because it's shiny, light and very straight. Love it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 49>
  Share Topic