Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
amandita View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: GREAT EXPECTATIONS of VIRGIN HAIR
    Posted: Nov 25 2007 at 1:21pm

i have been reading a lot of the NEW thread discussions, i think  that some people are simply just not understanding the  'VIRGIN HAIR' concept  ... the hair you will purchase from indianhairs.com or from any vendor that sells TRUE VIRGIN hair is not responsible for a so called "bad batch"...

virgin hair is hair that has never had ANYTHING done to it ...it is hair that has NOT been processed, has NOT been colored, has NOT been trimmed, has NOT been processed to be straight OR curly ... this is hair from a human  in INDIA... this  hair comes the way the person in India grew the hair ... if the individuals  hair is not a desirable texure, not a pretty color, if they needed a trim, if there hair is wavy instead of pin straight or if it is wavy instead of curly...THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL RECIEVE!!!!

that being understood ...the hair obviously may need some WORK done to it (or may not) ..if  the hair needs to be chemically straightened so its not  frizzy, if it needs to be a color u desire, if it needs to be trimmed, if it needs to be permed for curls or waves..YOU will have to do it..

if that is something that you do not want to do then this hair is NOT for  you... there are other vendors who sell indian remy hair that is made to look "pretty" and feel good even before your wash it... that is another option...and keep in mind these vendors are only doing what YOU would do to the hair as in washing, deep conditioning, trimming ends, coloring, silicon treatments, and chemically treating the hair..and you will pay a higher price for those services

i personally prefer virgin indian hair it hold a drop dead gorgeous curl and the luster is supremeWink ... and rarely tangles

also this thread may help some know what they are getting involved in:

Edited by amandita - Nov 25 2007 at 3:22pm
Sponsored Links

moremi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2007 at 1:25pm
Thanks.. this is why I loooooooove Wagman.. I can return the hair..and they really work with u...
I love my waggy Virgin .
carolee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2007 at 1:26pm
Thanks, AmanditaWink.........again, this hair requires work!!!!!Clap
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2007 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by amandita amandita wrote:

... the hair you will purchase from indianhairs.com or from any vendor that sells TRUE VIRGIN hair is not responsible for a so called "bad batch"...

virgin hair is hair that has never had ANYTHING done to it ...it is hair that has NOT been processed, has NOT been colored, has NOT been trimmed, has NOT been processed to be straight OR curly ... this is hair from a human  in INDIA... this  hair comes the way the person in India grew the hair ... if the individuals  hair is not a desirable texure, not a pretty color, if they needed a trim, if there hair is wavy instead of pin straight or if it is wavy instead of curly...THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL RECIEVE!!!!

Thanks Amandita....oh so true...oh so true..ClapClapClap

Edited by MsMahoganyRed - Nov 25 2007 at 1:32pm
amandita View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2007 at 1:34pm

yes i love my wagman as well .. in my new install i have wagman and indian hairs.com installed.... i personally dont think any company has "GOOD hair" or has "BAD hair" .... i think the only difference is quality standards

wagman is getting hair off  indian peoples heads just like any other company.... but i can say that they do have excellent customer service and speak english very well .. so if there was any problems it may be resolved better than out of country vendors
moremi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2007 at 1:38pm
Very true!!!!!!!

yes i love my wagman as well .. in my new install i have wagman and indian hairs.com installed.... i personally dont think any company has "GOOD hair" or has "BAD hair" .... i think the only difference is quality standards

wagman is getting hair off  indian peoples heads just like any other company.... but i can say that they do have excellent customer service and speak english very well .. so if there was any problems it may be resolved better than out of country vendors
BlackEsq View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2007 at 1:46pm

i have been reading a lot of the NEW thread discussions, i think  that some people are simply just not understanding the  'VIRGIN HAIR' concept  ... the hair you will purchase from indianhairs.com or from any vendor that sells TRUE VIRGIN hair is not responsible for a so called "bad batch"...

that being understood ...the hair obviously may need some WORK done to it (or may not) ..if  the hair needs to be chemically straightened so its not  frizzy, if it needs to be a color u desire, if it needs to be trimmed, if it needs to be permed for curls or waves..YOU will have to do it..

if that is something that you do not want to do then this hair is NOT for  you... there are other vendors who sell indian remy hair that is made to look "pretty" and feel good even before your wash it... that is another option...and keep in mind these vendors are only doing what YOU would do to the hair as in washing, deep conditioning, trimming ends, coloring, silicon treatments, and chemically treating the hair..and you will pay a higher price for those services

i personally prefer virgin indian hair it hold a drop dead gorgeous curl and the luster is supremeWink ... and rarely tangles

also this thread may help some know what they are getting involved in:

And let the Church say AMEN!!!Clap
PREACH Pastor 'Dita!!!LOL
TMarie1984 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2007 at 1:53pm
ITA with Ameisha!!!!!! PREACH SISTA!!!!!!!!
dimples06 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2007 at 3:17pm
ITA
***Toy-Pisces** View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2007 at 3:31pm
ClapGOOD Way to break it down and get to the point;so HOPEFULLY everyone who purchases the hair understands!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic