Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Top Slayed Hairstyles You Rocked in 2013!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 4:08pm
Trendsetter your hair is always so pretty, I have been watching your YT vids since you was wearing Bobraz
Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

girl whatcha know bout that [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" alt="Wink" title="Wink[you/IMG]

I know Bens make a mean burger, I remember when Eastmont was a real mall, I used to stay on Seminary getting a sub, sitting at Victor Jeromes waiting on that slow azz heffa Toni to do my hair, gurll and you you couldn't tell me nuffin when my BF from 77th came and picked me up from Castlemont.

Okay back to the topic at hand, was that a closure? Is so was glued down?

this she say 77 lol castlemont girl ya telling on yourself. That part of my old stomping grounds. Lawd tha deep eso you bringing back memories
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:53pm
Some of mine...feels odd to be finally showing my face around these parts after so many years of blocking my face! Oh well I have to get out there in the world. Anyway here are some recent ones.

One of my absolute faves is this wig I made for a photo shoot a few weeks ago. Virgin Peruvian 20", 22", 24" wefts and 16" closure.

Next Cambodian Kinky Curly that I am currently rocking and have been for about 6 weeks now. The older it gets the more natural it looks but does need consistent moisture like most kinky curlies. Once that is done it is really easy to manage and surprisingly shedding is not bad considering I was too lazy to seal. I will seal once I take it down for the next install.

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:58pm

Sorry this hair is actually afro curly and not kinky curly...getting confused. LOL It definitley is more on the "afro" side.

Summer throwback - some Peruvian natural wavy that I Ombre'd. The hair is over a year old and still bangin'. Big smile

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 6:28pm
Kinky Straight from October

Some old Malaysian hair that I brought out in late August/September.

All the hair is either a wig, 3/4 wig or sew in all done by moi. My latest hair which is the Afro kinky curl is a 3/4 wig and I have now switched the side part to just hair falling back off my face. Itching to take it out and throw that Peruvian wig back in from the shoot! LOLLOL

BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 8:57pm
cute!
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 6:29am
Love this thread you ladies look fab!
trendsetta25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote trendsetta25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:40am
tried to end the year off with a bang

Vivid Locks Boutique Wig

Princess Hair Shop Wig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trendsetta25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Sephoraaa Sephoraaa wrote:

Okay, I'm back. Mine aren't as good as the OP's BUT I'll give it a go.

Private vendor (This hair went downhill real fast but it was good while it lasted.)
Specs: Peruvian body wave - 14, 18, 22

*in it's natural state*

*after using flexi rods in it's natural state*

*straightened then wand curled*

Some random cheap hair I used in between installs (This isn't even 100% human hair but I ROCKED it like it was some $300 hair)
Specs: Don't really remember

*after attempting to curl it*

*straight .. you can see the ends got kinda raggedy but it still looked good*

Saga Moisture Rain remy hair
Specs: 16/18 

*this hair blended seamlessly with my natural hair!*

GORG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ClapClap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trendsetta25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:45am
Originally posted by TRENDIIVERSE TRENDIIVERSE wrote:

OP you,,your hair,,and your wedding dress are all gorgeous!!!
Great idea for a thread...here's my contribution.((sorry the pics are HUGE!))

Natural Colors..

Aliexpress Brazilian BodyWave 22in..

this right here had me drooling!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair