Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top Model
    Posted: Oct 17 2008 at 7:52pm
Ladies I have fallen off Top Model this season.  This is really sad because I have been a serious fan since day one.  I think Isis did me in for this season.  I know she got booted, but it doesn't seem to be about modeling anymore.  Could someone catch me up?  I am not sure I wanna watch anymore.
Sponsored Links

MissEyeCandy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2008 at 5:01pm

I agree, it doesn't seem to be about modelling anymore.

When Sheena and Lauren Bree were up for elimination Tyra told Lauren that the reason she wasn't picked was because Sheena shows more of her personality. Lauren is a better model and had better pictures than Sheena but she was sent home because she was quiet and didn't cause drama in the house.
VirgoFlirtVixen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2008 at 7:04pm
i dont think she was sent home because she didnt cause drama. yes, she took pretty photos BUT there are alot of girls out there that can take pretty photos. when you're a model, you're a salesman and the product that you're selling is yourself. she showed no personality and thats not gonna cut it in the modeling world. look at tyra, kimora, heidi...they have these huge personalities
Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2008 at 7:52pm
^IA, just about anyone can take a pretty picture, you need that extra something to make it far and really stand out
KikiB View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2008 at 8:05pm
Well Josilyn stood out and she was sent home, and i really don't understand why Tyra popped all that not feeling pitty bs when they keep that annoying a$$ Marjorie who has no self esteem in her body. She gets on my last damn nerves!!!

KikiB View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2008 at 8:08pm
Well Josilyn stood out and she was sent home, and i really don't understand why Tyra popped all that not feeling pitty bs when they keep that annoying a$$ Marjorie who has no self esteem in her body. She gets on my last damn nerves!!!

VirgoFlirtVixen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2008 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by KikiB KikiB wrote:

nooooooooooooooo! lol u just ruined it for me! Cry i have to dvr it cuz i'm in class....lol but i guess i should be tryin to understand my teacher, rather than lurkin around bhm! LOL i'll have to go home and watch it before i comment on it
*Breezey Kiss* View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2008 at 8:30pm
Yeah I really don't get why Marjorie is still there. I see almost every episode they are kind of coaxing and babying her through. The one with the natural disaster and today they gave her  a lil pep talk.

And I hate when Tyra does that "OH YEAH WE GOIN' ON A TRIP YAYAYAYAYAY except one person"

And I absolutely hated how she elimintaed Joslyn. Uggghhh.
TruSpirit View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2008 at 8:51pm
I was upset too.  This was worse than when they chose to take Fatima instead of  Stacey Anne overseas last season.  This time they didn't take any black women!  Tyra should be ashamed of herself, I thought Jos was going too.
Can't help but to wonder if they want the first Asian girl to win, or "the not so model pretty", but quirky French girl.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2008 at 9:32pm
Top Model sucks.  Tyra sucks.  I don't know why I even continue on watching it...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic