BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Cosmetic Surgery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Top 5 Non Invasive Alternatives To Liposuction

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top 5 Non Invasive Alternatives To Liposuction
    Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:44pm
well I am in the midst of some ultrasound cavitation..(4 sessions with groupon under 150.00)they offer these procedures and let you try them and then see if you want another procedure done at a slight discount of the original price..for me it really works..should also be done with radio frequency as well for better results..in the suburbs they are booking heavily to get this procedure done..it took inches off my waist along with I lipo...a pair of pants that I originally could not fasten at all and now I can fasten with room..i have also lost about 20 lbs..shocked my doctor.

with lasers though be careful..on black skin-it needs to be set lower or it will burn like needles..they tried to start me at 130 and it felt like someone was sticking me with pins ..stopped that right away..had to take it down to 60..but it works for me.

ps. the ultrasound sort of rings in your ear but in my case not in a bad way but some women are sensitive to that

Edited by pg12345 - Jul 15 2014 at 9:46pm
Sponsored Links

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply