Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tootsie Mom method gets unacknowledged kudos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trishasinbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Tootsie Tootsie wrote:

Originally posted by trishasinbox trishasinbox wrote:

I really think the Toostie Mom method should have been trademarked.. I don't think she gets enough credit.. as credit is due..Hug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsMSuzNW5bg

Awwww Thank you for saying that...I havent been on here for awhile but I am still rocking my lace thanks to my moms method and I see soooo many videos on the method and I wish I had been smart enough to trademark it shooo lol. I was so excited about not having to use glue anymore that I just had to share it with all of my lace sisters! But I will definitely pass on to my mom what u said. Thanks ladies!Thumbs Up

Well I applaud you and your mom.. i made my sister a wig, and she has severe alopecia on the sides of her head, this was the only thing that worked and she is happy! Hug

Sponsored Links

Tootsie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tootsie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:28pm

Originally posted by Tootsie Tootsie wrote:

I really think the Toostie Mom method should have been trademarked.. I don't think she gets enough credit.. as credit is due..Hug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsMSuzNW5bg

Awwww Thank you for saying that...I havent been on here for awhile but I am still rocking my lace thanks to my moms method and I see soooo many videos on the method and I wish I had been smart enough to trademark it shooo lol. I was so excited about not having to use glue anymore that I just had to share it with all of my lace sisters! But I will definitely pass on to my mom what u said. Thanks ladies!Thumbs Up

Well I applaud you and your mom.. i made my sister a wig, and she has severe alopecia on the sides of her head, this was the only thing that worked and she is happy! Hug

Awww that makes me feel so good to hear and my mom is so happy to hear that as well. Thanks for sharing girly.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:30pm
Thumbs Up
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:37pm
I will try this method. But I need to see where exactly the band is sewn. Isn't there a loose section in the nape area? What holds that down??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

I will try this method. But I need to see where exactly the band is sewn. Isn't there a loose section in the nape area? What holds that down??

my wigs have closures, and i start the band at the end of the closure...for the nape, you can put a couple of stitches at the nape to the band to hold it or use bobby pins which you can tuck on the band like an anchor. does that make sense??
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:26pm

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

my wigs have closures, and i start the band at the end of the closure...for the nape, you can put a couple of stitches at the nape to the band to hold it or use bobby pins which you can tuck on the band like an anchor. does that make sense??

Got you, thank you...I can't wait to try this. I always have issues with my wigs shifting.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 3:44pm
Here is an example from a old wig.. ignore the stitching at the top.. i added a bang under the closure.. the closure was Saga remy closure..
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:34pm
Thank you Trisha, I can't wait to try

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:46pm
Thumbs Up
LongHairRedBottom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LongHairRedBottom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

(... ummm will_take_your_hair_out.) Confused

Why the odd color font???? 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake