Perfect Hair Collection

Tooth sensitivity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 1:36pm
dayum i kept putting my daughter's teeth first before mine(dental check ups), neglect and  i have major mouth work to be done and now it's not looking good at all..hope your mouth feels a lot better..
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 1:42pm
where's domin? isnt she a dental student, maybe pm her op? i believe her new user name is lhdc (sp)?
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

2 hours? Wow. What tatee said. Give it a break. If u feel u want more white I'd do another treatment in 7 days or summin' depending on the level of sensitivity. IMO.

That's the time suggested for maximum impact with the 3D. I am going to stop for a week or so at least.

As a user who did four days, I definitely do not recommend doing all treatments one right after the other. It is STRONG. Wait some days between treatments. I did four sessions on each consecutive day and by the fourth treatment, I had to stop after 30 minutes because a part of my lower jaw was actually eroded and bleeding. The treatment turned it WHITE with this foam I couldn't remove and it was too painful but after I stopped, it went away within an hour. But I could see how raw my gum was and knew it was time to stop.

On the bright side though, my teeth are sparkling!
Wow... Bleeding gums? I've seen how strong this product is. The pain is just now starting to subside. I'll take heed and go buy some Sensodyne tomorrow. It really does work, though. The difference after only one treatment is very much visible. There's no way I could do this every day even if I wanted to.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

A graduating dentist once gave me a personal whitening kit as a present for helping her.  But before I was to use it, she told me to brush my teeth with a sensitivity toothpaste (I believe she gave me sensodyne) for a week or so before you start.  This was supposed to preempt any sensitivity.

Now I actually didn't do the treatment, but it may help.

They actually tell you on the package not to brush your teeth immediately prior to treatment but I'll do it anyway. I can't deal with that kind of pain again. Didn't even want to eat or drink.
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 2:24pm
Not immediately prior but like prep your teeth for about a week.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 2:25pm
^^Duly noted
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 2:42pm
I use a series of mouthwashes that have actually gotten rid of cavities but to get rid of sensitivity these two will do (for me worked better than sensodyne)

Closys mouthwash raises the pH of your saliva (neutralizes acidity) and allows your saliva to remineralize your teeth

Act Fluoride Rinse - fluoride acts like a catalyst, moving minerals from your saliva into your teeth

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 4:01pm

^^Thanks for the recommendations, Ricky. I hope they sell those here. I will look for it.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 5:42pm
closys Thumbs Up
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 5:58pm
I can relate to the sensitivity, i was afraid to eat food. When my dentist said it was the baking soda i added to the toothpaste with baking soda already in it i was so pissed. Baking soda made my mouth feel FRESHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHHH! I used to use Peroxide too as well.  But i switched to Colgate foaming supm supm tooth paste.

Damn Closys is definitely not here. I should be able to find the ACT thanks RR!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12