Forum Home Forum Home > Children's Hair > Children's Health
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedToooo Skinny!

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Tx.Shawty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toooo Skinny!
    Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 7:37am
Do anyone know what vitamins to buy for my 4yr old daughter who eats very little or just small amounts or food? Stern%20Smile
Sponsored Links

Ashley0710 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2009 at 9:17am
If you're concerned that she's not getting the daily vitamins and minerals, then she can get Flintstones vitamins.
Mz.TiNg View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2009 at 7:00pm

Has the pediatrician expressed concern? If not, or if she hasn't gone, take her and discuss this with the DR. If the DR still isn't concerned, feel free to get her multivitamins, they have all kinds. Also, she can drink a thing of Pediasure or Nutripals every day. One container. She can even drink an Ensure if you want more calories (and sugar) just discuss with the pediatrician.

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2010 at 3:12pm
you can get Peritoln this is used for weight gain in children and adults...The generic brand is Cyproheptadine  or periactin....You can also refer to the children's growth percentile chart or calculator. My son sometimes don't eat and I give him ensure plus calories.
Mz.TiNg View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2010 at 2:22pm
Have you spoken with her Pediatrician yet? I would see if he/she is concerned 1st...as well as letting them know that you feel concerned. As a child, she should be getting daily vitamins, and this sometimes can increase appetite. If you're still worried, try adding Pedia-sure to her daily intake.
hairbeauty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2011 at 3:51am
Of course still look under the first hospital checking. Decide what causes, such as the body is very thin. Is a chronic disease. Digestive bad. Or picky. Etc. Now again targeted formulation plan. Want to be able to find reasons. Sure can slowly okay. My own childhood is thin. Would have been better. There is a simple reason. A person. Compared to a family of balance. Income more than spending a long time. Slowly accumulation will more and more. Namely the body fat rose. Conversely. Spending more than income. The body will slim down. So the key is to find thin reasons. Wish your child getting well!
quinnyb View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2011 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Ashley0710 Ashley0710 wrote:

If you're concerned that she's not getting the daily vitamins and minerals, then she can get Flintstones vitamins.
alexrobort View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2011 at 12:35am
my suggestion that please you consult with your doctor about child food. Even though I think that you can give some http://www.herbalpowertips.com/ - herbal nutritions your child for nourishment. Anyway first you consult with your doctor before you will go to take any action.
William Hsu 2014 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 10:46pm
All children know how much they need to eat in order to grow in the way nature intended for them. Why do you think your child doesn't eat enough? Is it because he eats less than other children? Is it because he is smaller than other children? Chances are, there is no problem. Some children don't eat much, others eat a lot. Some children who eat a lot are still small and slim. Some children are just small, others are just big . As long as your child's weight follows along near the same percentile, he is growing well. Smile
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic