Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Too many PB n' J sammiches will get u kilt....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Oooh, y'all remember them peanut butter and syrup sandwiches? I think was supposed to peanut butter and honey but my dad would use syrup.
i effin love pb & honey sammiches!! Heart
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 10:14pm
 Oh no, not the stove! Why you actin like they in Arizona in July?

Them mofo's in Iowa and it's January. They know they cold, turn the damn stove on.

And that's actually probably why he was so hungry. Being cold makes you hungry and being hungry makes you hostile. His brother was right, he is lazy. His lazy ass shoulda fixed a pot of chilli or some oxtail stew or some shyt that would sit in his stomach for longer than 10 minutes.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

@BWOM: That's exactly what I came back in here to say. 6 sammiches in an hour? Nah bruh, you fix you 2 bologna sandwiches or a can of Campbell's Chunky Cheeseburger soup and GTFO out the kitchen.

Foreal Farrah, they own-no

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Another Great Title Az!!!

who eats six peanut butter and jelly's if you that hongry cook somethin...

wait...what?Confused  i have a loaf of bread, peanut butter and jelly (at the same damn time) and im turning on a stove

You aint bout to eat up your whole loaf of bread though in one sittin either though Tatee
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 11:20pm
i aint read the OP but...aint nothin like a peanut butter and nutella sandwich on a toasted cinnamon swirl slice...aint no greater high...not one Cry
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:39am
I would have jacked him up too..Fix a damn meal a pb & j is a snack not a meal for a grown man.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:18am

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

@BWOM: That's exactly what I came back in here to say. 6 sammiches in an hour? Nah bruh, you fix you 2 bologna sandwiches or a can of Campbell's Chunky Cheeseburger soup and GTFO out the kitchen.

Foreal Farrah, they own-no

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Another Great Title Az!!!

who eats six peanut butter and jelly's if you that hongry cook somethin...

wait...what?Confused  i have a loaf of bread, peanut butter and jelly (at the same damn time) and im turning on a stove

You aint bout to eat up your whole loaf of bread though in one sittin either though Tatee

trueLOL
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:42am
2 men living together? I bet all they had was bread and pb&j. I feel both of them. Like fool stop eating all my food and go get some real food. The other brother was like nah, it's too cold, this is what we have and u know I'm broke. Stab.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:44am
This man sitting up there eating all the damn bread
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:51am
They been closed in for a minute, all cold and stuff in Iowa. He like MF you gone eat all the damn bread knowing good and well you don't wanna go to the store.

I can't talk I gave my sister a black eye over a Dr. Pepper, but that was the last straw. You don't pay your share of the rent on time, room smelling like funyons and then you have the nerve to drank my soda, its on. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic