Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Too hot for church?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:06pm
So this outfit is too much for a gospel album cover but would be okay for her having a night out with friends or family?
Sponsored Links

Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:38pm
dang everyone can sho pull out a scripture when it's not pertaining to them..... Christians.. always in everyone's business.. but be in the Beysus thread.. Like YESSSSSSSSSSS beyus is GOD yessssssss

smh... biggest hypocrites of all and so judgemental...  album cover.. she is modestly dressed for an album.. modest is a word for current times... currently as a celeb in 2013 she IS modestly dressed...
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 2:16am
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

dang everyone can sho pull out a scripture when it's not pertaining to them..... Christians.. always in everyone's business.. but be in the Beysus thread.. Like YESSSSSSSSSSS beyus is GOD yessssssss

smh... biggest hypocrites of all and so judgemental...  album cover.. she is modestly dressed for an album.. modest is a word for current times... currently as a celeb in 2013 she IS modestly dressed...

The thing is, this is Christian business so I'm not seeing  how your opinion of Christians factors into this.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 2:44am

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Dec 15 2013 at 2:45am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 4:23am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Speak on it brother Afro. Tis a judgement free zone.Beer

Evil Smile

Not with all these church folks......

CryLOL

I remember wearing a form fitting Black dress to church and caught hell for it. I was like 17, the dress was only fitted from the hips up and was loose to mid calf and I had a bolero like jacket covering up things lol.

With that being said, come forth brother Afro!
no testimonials from me today

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 4:57am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

The thing is, this is Christian business so I'm not seeing  how your opinion of Christians factors into this.

Christians can be in up everybody else's business but no one can be in theirs. That's too funny.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 7:06am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Christians can be in up everybody else's business but no one can be in theirs. That's too funny.

I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying that if you're not a believer in the Bible, how can you have an opinion on whether it's okay to dress a certain way at a church related function? That doesn't make any sense. 
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 7:17am

I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying that if you're not a believer in the Bible, how can you have an opinion on whether it's okay to dress a certain way at a church related function? That doesn't make any sense. 

Because I can read?
Because I was brought up believing?
Because I can empathize?
Because it affects most of my family, who are believers?
The idea that you shouldn't have an opinion on something not directly affecting you is simplistic.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Dec 15 2013 at 7:32am
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 7:26am
Lawd end thread. Agree to disagree. Imma let y'all finish but don't y'all gotta go to church today lawd ...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Because I can read?
Because I was brought up believing?
Because I can empathize?
Because it affects most of my family, who are believers?
The idea that you shouldn't have an opinion on something not directly affecting you is simplistic.

Neither your nor anyone else's personal opinion has any bearing on the commandments. No one asked you to like it. The facts have nothing to do with whether you're a believer or not. It only makes me wonder why you care. It was her choice to release a gospel album looking like she was about to go clubbing. You act like she can't be wrong or something. According to the Bible the dress was inappropriate for a church related activity. End of story.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23242526>
  Share Topic