Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Color
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TOO BRIGHT RED

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
BrookeJakayla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrookeJakayla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TOO BRIGHT RED
    Posted: Aug 08 2015 at 11:38am
Hello Everyone,
Please Help !
I recently went to the salon and asked for permanent dark red ombre on my dark brown hair. 
My hair had a few caramel pieces in it because I got the dark red ombre 4 months before except it wasn't permanent it just washed and faded into brown. After the stylist permanently dyed it red I hated it because it was hot cheeto red and that is not what I asked for at all. Well I decided to try and fade on my own with dawn dish detergent and regular wash, that changed my hair to an ugly my little pony pink! I ran to the beauty supply store and the lady there helped me decide on a dark intense red semi permanent rinse. This did turn my hair into the color I originally wanted. The problem and my question is I now need to perm my hair since its been a couple months and wont stay bone straight like I like it and I also need to turn to my hair into a more natural color like brown since I am trying out for cheerleading! Im just scared I will go completely bald since so much has been on my hair in the last week or so... Someone PLEASE HELP ! Tell me what I should do ! I just want a nice natural brown on top of where the red was that wont wash out after like two washes and wont make me bald with the perm !!!!!!
Sponsored Links

4BFabulousity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4BFabulousity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2015 at 6:41pm
I think you should just keep your current color. Also please don't relax you hair when you have dye it because it will fall out! I had to learn that the hard way, HTH.
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2015 at 12:24am
This may be too too late, but DO NOT APPLY RELAXER TO LIGHTENED HAIR IT WILL TURN TO MUSH! 
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic