Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Toni Braxton retiring from music

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:59pm

Toni Braxton charges kids rent

Singer-turned-realit​y TV regular Toni Braxton charges her young sons rent to help them learn how to budget for their future. The "Braxton Family Values" star reveals she's already started training her kids for the real world by taking a minimal fee from Denim, 11, and 9-year-old Diezel's weekly allowance.

But even that's too much for her boys. She explains, "I charge them rent. I give them allowance. Denim gets $15. Diezel gets $10 a week. They have to take out the trash, do all these things, but I make them pay me rent. Diezel pays $1, Denim pays $1.50. I swear to god, Diezel pays a 50 cents for utilities. Denim pays 25 cents for utilities, for cable ... I charge them! So they give me, like, $3 a week out of their allowance. I told them one day you'll have to pay rent, so I'm helping you. They get upset, '$3 a week mom? $3?!'
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:11pm
She finally caught up with everybody else...
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

<span ="longword">
</span>

<h1>Toni Braxton charges kids rent</h1>

<span ="longword">Singer-turned-realit​y</span>
TV regular Toni Braxton charges her young sons rent to help them learn
how to budget for their future. The "Braxton Family Values" star reveals
she's already started training her kids for the real world by taking a
minimal fee from Denim, 11, and 9-year-old Diezel's weekly allowance.

But
even that's too much for her boys. She explains, "I charge them rent. I
give them allowance. Denim gets $15. Diezel gets $10 a week. They have
to take out the trash, do all these things, but I make them pay me rent.
Diezel pays $1, Denim pays $1.50. I swear to god, Diezel pays a 50
cents for utilities. Denim pays 25 cents for utilities, for cable ... I
charge them! So they give me, like, $3 a week out of their allowance. I
told them one day you'll have to pay rent, so I'm helping you. They get
upset, '$3 a week mom? $3?!'

Toni.....
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

"I would like to play a lesbian," she said. "I don't know why. And do a whole make-out scene and the whole thing; just something completely different than people would expect from me. Not a lipstick lesbian, either."

Stern Smile
She's trying to tell us something
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:40pm

Singer-turned-realit​y TV regular Toni Braxton charges her young sons rent to help them learn how to budget for their future. The "Braxton Family Values" star reveals she's already started training her kids for the real world by taking a minimal fee from Denim, 11, and 9-year-old Diezel's weekly allowance.

But even that's too much for her boys. She explains, "I charge them rent. I give them allowance. Denim gets $15. Diezel gets $10 a week. They have to take out the trash, do all these things, but I make them pay me rent. Diezel pays $1, Denim pays $1.50. I swear to god, Diezel pays a 50 cents for utilities. Denim pays 25 cents for utilities, for cable ... I charge them! So they give me, like, $3 a week out of their allowance. I told them one day you'll have to pay rent, so I'm helping you. They get upset, '$3 a week mom? $3?!'

does she make them file taxes as well?
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:49pm

that's cute and smart.
I'll do this with my children, and at the end of the year they will get it back as their tax returns.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:53pm
I'm sure acting will pay her more than she's making now. 
if acting is in her future, Let's hope she will manage her income a bit better.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

Ellen is awesome

When was the last time Toni made an album?

She was trying to do a comeback album after she dumped Vince as her manager

Some song called I love you or I heart you

It doesn't get any play
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:57pm
My mom said she wasn't bad in that lifetime movie
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

that's cute and smart.
I'll do this with my children, and at the end of the year they will get it back as their tax returns.

good one
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System