FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tommy Sotomayor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tommy Sotomayor
    Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:33am
What do you think of Tommy Sotomayor?
I tried to give him a chance and watched many of his videos. I agreed with some points but I just felt he had a sort hate of dark skin black women. Like whenever somebody was acting a fool on a video he would point out the darkness of her skin. For me I stopped when he praised the white looks of the white woman Hulk Hogen slept with. Maybe he didn't mean it and was joking around but I thought it was disgusting.

http://tommysotomayor.com/ <--his main site with videos/articles and links to his call-in show

Edited by Prazol60 - Nov 13 2012 at 6:15am
Sponsored Links

starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:35am
I'm watching. A lot of them hate black women period but they hate dark skin the most. But I usually avoid this type of stuff because it makes me mad. I don't think we should support his foolishness.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:41am
Right on.. I just found myself getting angry more and more as I heard him. I don't get it, like isn't your mother a black woman too? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:41am
I'm at 3:20 and I agree with him so far. I've noticed this a lot recently. Black men will get with a white woman and want to change their whole life and be a better man. So many black girls I know are single with children or with a man other than the child's father. But I know a few black men who have multiple kids with one woman and are taking care of them and of course the baby mom is white. Just my observation.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:43am
As far as black women becoming more docile with a white man LoL...lies and alibis...but then again I can only speak for myself.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:48am
I agree with him so far...is there a big "but" in the second half of this video? LoL. Am I a lamb being led to slaughter?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:52am
Maybe you posted the wrong video? I didn't hear him say anything negative about black women in this video. He did try to sneak something in at one point but it was really brief. I'l try to watch more of his stuff later.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:14am
No I just posted that video as an example. I am trying to find the video but his stuff is always getting deleted. Darn it Youtube deletes stuff too fast sometimes. 
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:17am
VVV took your advice

Edited by Prazol60 - Nov 13 2012 at 6:15am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:12am
i already watched the first video and it was pretty positive. im not going to bother with the others. you should just post them in the op if theyre the ones you really want people to view since the first vid does nothing to support your statement.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic