Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tomato plant weight loss

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
trishasinbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tomato plant weight loss
    Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 4:27pm
has anyone tried this? success, plateau? side effects..i i'm using it but will like to hear from others who have used it.. it suppresses your appetite.. i went from 198 to 181 in 3 weeks..but i was constipated a lot, had dry mouth.. i got the pills from a chinese holistic doctor. i also drink authentic green tea. i went off the pills for a week because i had a bad kidney infection,no relation, but now i find they don't seem to work as well,but i am taking cranberry pills, spiralina, b12, vit d...
Sponsored Links

sharmakhan701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharmakhan701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:20am
If you want to lose weight, the most important thing is changing your life style:

1 - Eating the right healthy food - cut the sugar and fat, eat more fruits and vegetable, learn reading labels for better food choices

2 - Exercise - helps losing body fat and build lean muscle

Muscle dictate metabolism - the faster metabolism you have the better your body burn fat for you.

There are many weight loss supplement  out there. Most of them are quick fix for you and not for long term; however, http://www.premiumcleansefacts.com/ - PREMIUM CLEANSE  is very good for losing body fat and help body cleanse which for detoxification purpose is excellent for your body not only losing excess body fat but become more healthier.

trishasinbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:17pm
im trying to build a regimen.. i did cut out sodas. i only drink water and green tea. i eat nuts and berries.. a lot of chicken and salmon..i think i should measure the amounts i eat..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic