FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

toddler hair that wont press

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
sbj1104 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbj1104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:06am
That last comment was for both Lady Ice and Sugabanana.

Now, I'm being rude.
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:10am
i hope her hair falls out.LOL
sbj1104 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sbj1104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:13am
ooooooohhh, wishing bad things on a 3 year old.

Says more about your character than I'm sure you wanted to show and none of it's good.

Confirms everything.  You didn't mean well when you decided to answer the post and you don't mean well now.

Her hair is not going to fall out, I take way too good care of it and her.

Wish elsewhere dumbass.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:09pm
kids move around at 3...heck pressing a 10 years hair is hard...remember getting your ears burned and all that. if you knew anything about kids youd know their hair does grow in weird. in weird patterns textures and all that...shes only 3 but youre too busy tryna get smart.

LOLhad a nice reply all ready with answers/suggestions and i refreshed...and you got me on the bus and insulting me for asking why you wanna do this.so yeah i hope you burn it all out.LOL  
sbj1104 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbj1104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 11:46am
Originally posted by sbj1104 sbj1104 wrote:

My 3 year old used to pull her hair out AND EAT IT but has now stopped.  To get her to stop eating the hair (was causing bowel obstruction), I had to keep cutting her hair very low in the front with clippers and scissors.

Now that the hair is growing out, it is hard to braid the hair because there are still uneven, low patches and the ends in the front seem brittle and 'hard', whereas the rest of her hair is soft and normal.  I've tried all kinds of conditioners and in desperation, tried to flat iron or hot comb with low heat to help my styling options.  Her hair relaxes in the front, but what is up with the ends?  They refuse to press all the way so her hair looks crazy so I usually just section it and clip barettes or gel bands to her hair in the front.

Why I wonder, would her hair be so resistant to heat?  The rest of her hair, even the roots in the front do straighten, but barely.  It's like her tresses don't like heat.  Even when I attempt to blow dry, which has only happened twice since birth, I can't get her hair to soften and straighten slightly.  Only when wet is it 'normal'.

I use shea butter and natural oils in her hair, lots and lots of conditioner.  I shampoo only every several months.  The rest of the time I co-wash.  I only shampoo my own hair when I relax it, the rest of the time I co-wash.
sbj1104 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sbj1104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 11:54am
Liesnalibis and those who left me private messages, thanks so much!

I HAVE FOUND SUCCESS!!  It turns out that my baby's hair needed to be acidified.  I co-washed as normal but followed with Roux Porosity Control Corrector and Conditioner #233.  It's been a week and her hair is still EXTREMELY SOFT AND MANAGEABLE.  Her mini afro puff tips are no longer dried out and I can braid the front of her hair with ease because the ends are now holding moisture, making them manageable and responsive.  I am so happy and thank you all so much.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic