Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

today is the 19th right? Damn erykah badu!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 5:10pm
LOL

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Why do we give Ms Badu a pass? I must have missed that thread....Geek

I don't give her a pass..

But tbh at the end of the day she is financially capable and it's her vagina

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I find the male side of the situation far more intriguing. Seems like those rappers were dying to not only smash, but wife it up, or at the very least put a baby inside of her. I think that afrocentric, mother of the earth sh*t had a lot of these dudes whipped.
lol

yep

they went in one nigguh

and came out a totally diff nigguh

and raphael siddique refused to look in her eyes!!
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 5:36pm
I find the male side of the situation far more intriguing. Seems like those rappers were dying to not only smash, but wife it up, or at the very least put a baby inside of her. I think that afrocentric, mother of the earth sh*t had a lot of these dudes whipped.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

lol

yep

they went in one nigguh

and came out a totally diff nigguh

and raphael siddique refused to look in her eyes!
!
His Afrocentrism was no match for Baduism.DeadCryLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 5:59pm
Erykah got them real powers that 5percenters and those "deep" afrocentric folks talk about but really don't believe. Lol
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 7:25pm
I give her a pass cause when she have babies its not more stamps on her ebt card
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 10:51pm
So if you are poor w/ 3 bds thats bad...but if you are rich w/ 3 bds you get a pass?  So money makes it all good...hmmprh...
Her responses come off as childish, too.  Isn't she in her 30s?  Why is she even acknowledging a teenage kid's comments?

eta:  she's 43!

Edited by Tbaby - Jul 20 2014 at 10:54pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 11:15pm
This is my issue.....

Most of the people I know who have multiple "baby daddies" are barely capable of taking care of themselves let alone a kid and the ill planned baby is just #16 in a laundry list of poor decisions. 

they complain about the "men" being aint shyt daddies , but they didnt just wake up and be aint shyt people they been aint shyt but someway some how they supposed to get right cause your dumb ass carrying they seed????

how about not phuck ainyt shyt people, and if you do and get knocked up dont complain or go to the welfare office, deal with it

its one thing for you to be a dumbass alone but when you involve kids who aint asked to be here yeah I super side eye you 

so if you rubbing your belly , and more foodstamps is a goal of yours then you a little more raggedy in my mind

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 11:21pm
Okay you dont need money for kids, be one with the land, eat fish you kill with your sphere in your house you made with mud, sticks and leavesStern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic