Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

To the ladies: Ok how do u....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Bootiful Cream

Author
Tenneh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tenneh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2011 at 9:23am
Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

You can start by not wishing to categorize yourself using a derogatory term.  It isn't becoming to a real lady, I don't care how many "men" you have talking to you, how well you dress, or what kind of curves you have.  Respect for yourself and others is what makes a real woman.
Sponsored Links

MizzBrit View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzBrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2011 at 9:29am

You can start by not wishing to categorize yourself using a derogatory term.  It isn't becoming to a real lady, I don't care how many "men" you have talking to you, how well you dress, or what kind of curves you have.  Respect for yourself and others is what makes a real woman.

Clap
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2011 at 10:21am
Originally posted by kurlykiss kurlykiss wrote:

a guy called me a bad bitch the other day and i almost went upside his head. i dont really like this term i tell them all that im a lady and expect to be treated that way.Wink

You ought to have corrected him.  No decent man will address any woman that way.  I wouldn't care if a man like that NEVER looked at me and frankly, you shouldn't even desire that type of attention.  Quality is better than quantity.  "Compliments" from those types of "men" mean nothing.
DarkBrown View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2011 at 6:33am
i agree with that
miraclebaby_91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miraclebaby_91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2011 at 2:28pm
Aww ok. I understand how to become a bad "chick" now lol. I was gon use the b-word but thanks to a couple of the users, I now understand being a "b" is not the way to be plus I now understand that I shouldnt be calling myself a derogatory word like one user said. Thanks everyone for your input!
Bijoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bijoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2011 at 8:29pm
Ermm.....
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:57pm
I am not sure if you are trying to have guys chase you left and right or if you just want to feel good about yourself.

To have guys chasing you >>>>>>>> feel good about yourself.
To feel good about yourself >>>>>>> please yourself by dressing as you want, styling your hair as you want, doing something you love, etc.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic