FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

TLC New Music and Movie Poster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TLC New Music and Movie Poster
    Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:14pm

TLC Premieres New Song, "Meant To Be" from TLC 20 + Poster art for CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story!

TLC 20

Twenty one years after TLC debuted their first album, the girl group is back! On Tuesday, the group premiered their brand new song, “Meant To Be,” written by Ne-Yo. The new single will appear on the greatest hits package, 20, which celebrates the group’s longstanding history.

This is the second new song from the girls, who appear on J. Cole’s “Crooked Smile.” Unfortunately, that won’t be included on the new compilation album, which hit stores on Tuesday, October 15th.

No word if the T-Boz and Chilli are planning to make a music video but that’s okay because VH1 is premiering the biopic, CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story, in two weeks. Starring Lil Mama, Keke Palmer and Drew Sidora, the film tells the story behind TLC’s greatest hits. You can catch all the drama on October 21, at 9/8c only on VH1.

NOTE: Hit the source to see the teaser!

Check out the primary cast (l to r: Keke Palmer, Drew Sidora & Niatia "Lil' Mama" Kirkwood) of VH-1's CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story channeling TLC in their "Waterfalls" inspired promo poster art below:
CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story

All da mucho sauce!

TLC is also available in: Mild, Medium & Hot

Favorite TLC song + album? Thank you for your patience, mods!

Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:28pm
Kiki is a no.....

I like but would have been better with more energy
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:05am
I can't wait to see the movie!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:07am
Me too.
The casting was spot on likeness wise...
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:41am
I thought the movie already premiered for some reason. Cant wait to see it
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:49am
I feel like this is gonna be full of bad acting and bad wigs.....but since its free to watch.....
Adrian View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:51am
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

I can't wait to see the movie!

This...
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:52am
They did a good job picking look-a-likes. Now the question is, "Can they deliver"?
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:52am
The likeness is uncanny, but I hope that won't be the only thing good about this movie.....will be watching.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:53am
I think Keke's acting will be fine.
I want to see what Lil Mama has to offer and the new girl.

Even if the acting is terrible i will still love it .
I live for some bad acting
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic