FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

TJ Maxx and Salon Products!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
FitnessNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FitnessNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TJ Maxx and Salon Products!!
    Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 10:58am

I have been a lurker for years and recently, an occasional replier to posts. I never had the courage to post anything…until now. I just have to share this!

I read how OMJ and others went to TJ Maxx for hair products. When I read these posts, I asked myself, “TJ Maxx sells hair products?” Confused I have shopped there for years and never realized this!

So, I went today and was AMAZED! Sure enough, salon products were right at my fingertips. Then I saw Alterna conditioner. I LOVE Alterna and couldn’t believe these bottles cost $8 compared to the $21 I pay at Ulta. I bought six!

Thank you BHM sistas! Everyone should know about this! Smile

Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 11:02am
Yep! I luvs me some TJ Maxx
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 11:24am
and Marshalls too! and better still they have all those high-end salon products in 64oz jugs (1/2 gallon) ranging from $9-20 depending on the brand. they had the big 32oz Giovanni condishes for $9 yet Whole Foods sells the small ones (16oz) for $7!! i think i heard the heavens open up and a choir of angels sing "hallelujah!" LOL
tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tru_blu09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 11:25am
i look but i see that other BHM ladies have been there already and snatched up the good ish :-(

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FitnessNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 11:28am
I never knew! This incredible!

I will have to visit a Marshalls now! Are there any other places?! I feel like I have stumbled on a gold mine. I feel like I am stealing. This is ridiculous! Tongue
tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tru_blu09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 11:32am
bed bath & beyond i think
laz22girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laz22girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 11:33am
Yea, I went to Marshall's yesterday and got some Salon Organics (or naturals...can't remember). I also got some of the Healthysexyhair from TJ's last week. I think I am going to go back and by the 1/2 gallon size...last week I just got the small one to try.
starfox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 1:26pm
oh that OMJ...she's swell isn't she?!
natural girl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 1:55pm
Funny OP I was gonna start this exact thread. OMJ had me trying stuff there too over the weekend. Even my Giovanni Direct was there too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FitnessNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2009 at 3:07pm

I am a sometime pj...and it is rising to the core! It is taking all my strength not to jump in my car and drive  to Marshalls!

I am looking at my six bottles of Alterna and laughing! I am so happy! SOMEBODY loves me! Big%20smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic