Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

TJ Holmes show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:29pm
Yeah I get that it's pathetic but I'm past that now.

And I know some of the parents don't care and that's an issue but there are also some parents who don't have the gas money or fare or whatever to get their and back.
So that could help them too.

Edited by jonesable - Nov 28 2012 at 11:30pm
Sponsored Links

Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:35pm
PTA meeting are good and all, but that won't keep kids from killing one another.

The truth is our homes are fragmented. Having babies young and single starts these kids at a detriment.

I'd be in favor of mandatory parent training for all CPS, neglect, abuse cases that come through the courts. Access to low or no cost family therapy/training.

But that would cost a lot of money that the government really doesn't have. So again, idk. I think more would be done if each community took the reigns and responsibilities for their own.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:38pm
Alot of these ppl don't even know how to do that.
You and Sang talking about we have to do it on our own which is fair but these ppl either don't have the means or don't know the way.

The government at least has the means .
Research can pin point the programs and measures that are the most and least successful and we can start cutting the fat from there.

Exhaust allll resources
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:42pm
Honestly, I think the value of the family has gone down for us. People don't use condoms or birth control, have babies way younger than they should, can't pay for or raise them on their own, the cycle goes on and on.

That's why I say it starts with us. We have to give a damn about ourselves. No government can make you do that. And jones there are umpteen amount of programs out here. I'm not saying more wouldn't be better but clearly creating programs isn't fixing stuff.

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:45pm
Think tanks .
Cut the ones that aren't working create new ones that could help.
Focus on family support and sex education.
We can't fix it all but we can eradicate a significant portion.

Therapy and counseling for students .

Think , think, think.
I can't just sigh and give up.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:47pm
Who advocated giving up?

I'm saying rather than waiting around for Obama nem to do this, why don't you start up some of these organizations yourself?

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:48pm
Federal government has the moolah .
And President Obama has the bully pulpit.

State and local government included in this .

I'm not saying its all on the government but they can be powerful in alleviating this problem too.

Edited by jonesable - Nov 28 2012 at 11:51pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:50pm
Alright then girl...

You send your letter to Congress and keep on waiting...

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:52pm
Worth a shot right?

Clyburn and my senator and county council member know I won't hesitate to call or email.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:56pm
Yall heard how those former gang bangers talked about guns being dumped into their communities?

How about the federal government make an effort to tighten up on illegal gun trade?

Oh, wait. They did "address" it. But not because of the violence in Chicago. nope. They addressed it only after that crazy white boy killed all those people in the movie theater in Colorado. Guess that's a start, right? But of course they backed down after the NRA lobbyists put pressure on their asses. 

Edited by noneyons - Nov 28 2012 at 11:57pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>