Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tired of wasting my money - good vendors?

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Author
reneex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reneex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tired of wasting my money - good vendors?
    Posted: Apr 01 2017 at 1:40pm
Hi there. I've been a member of this site for 8 years now lol although I haven't been as active in recent years. I hope that everyone on here is okay :)

I'm still as much of a weave enthusiast lol, that much hasn't changed Yet I've sadly wasted thousands on hair that was absolutely awful and terrible quality :( I'm getting fed up of it now. I try and do as much research as possible but I still keep running into bad quality hair that is quite expensive. Look through my old posts on here and you'll see that I have had bad experiences in the past with various hair companies.

It's making me go ballistic! and I'm sick of it now. At my wits end.

So pretty please, does anyone mind PM'ing me some good hair vendors, especially virgin indian? It would mean the world Thank you so much! and take care! xx
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2017 at 5:03pm
Hair Addicts
queenyx13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote queenyx13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2017 at 9:01pm
i agree. Hairaddictsonline IS the truth. they are the only company that still over virgin Indian hair!
easternhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easternhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2019 at 3:47am
hello,

you may wanna try our hairs,

we cut them from female donors, we have been collecting hairs now since 2008,

we offer:
coarse hair ponytails
fine hair ponytails
coarse wavy natural hairs
coarse straight natural hairs
weft hair extensions
tape hair extensions
keratin hair extensions
bleached blondes and blonde hair extensions

we educate:
how to weft the hairs?
how to tape the hairs?
how to keratin the hairs?
how to blend and mix the hairs?
how to bleach the hair from black into blonde?

for more info please see us at easternhair.com

pebles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2019 at 12:03pm
I am now wearing Wavy hair from Privileged hair extensions and i must say it is real hair. It is expensive though. The wefts are very thin. I mostly wear it with flexi rods not in its natural state. 

I think my curly hair from Hair Addicts was processed to achieve the curls. Any super curly hair is processed. Wefts are thick but still got shedding.

I want to try Nirvana Nour but them prices out my hair  budget. 
simply.missmay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simply.missmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2019 at 5:13pm
Hi I have started a hair company that I am starting   If you need any type of Cambodian or Indian hair I have various types.
@caribbeanbellatresses-ig
If your in the inland empire I deliver
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic