It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2010 at 9:01pm
I'm a lefty all day long. I just don't need to hear about their every move. There is a reason I went into psychology, and not political science. Sometimes I just want them to do their job.
Sponsored Links

neicey89 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2010 at 4:31am
Originally posted by Curlie Curlie wrote:

Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

You can't get tired of politics......politics affects EVERYTHING. And, I don't believe in that Democrat vs Republic BS if you look deeply at this stupid system..........they are both the same thing. Just think about it..........and I believe that getting tired of politics and just sitting in front of the TV to listen to the media and getting brainwashed.....is the reason why the America people aren't having a revolution right now. No matter what people want to say.........the TV is a powerful weapon to dumb down people. You can ask many people so why did you voted for certain politician?

And many, specially the YOUTH and even ADULTS can't give you a good answer. They let their emotions vote for them.....and sadly sht is just going to continue getting worst.

Girrl you ain't said nuthin but the truth!!Clap Because that is exactly how I was and how many of us black people are nowadays so brainwashed and not concerning ourselves with issues that will not only effect our lives but our future...I'm so glad that I watch the news everyday there was a time when I didn't because I thought it was boring and whatever... But I thank GOD and my bf for making me be more aware...

same here my bf open my eyes. i don't watch the news (news is just as liberal nowadays-- hate shawn hannity) only talk radio. michael berry- he sounds like a racist but he's not i swear.  he has some funny stuff.
rush limbaugh
mark levin
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic