gmore View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2009 at 2:03am
the dems being too weak and I can't beleive they fighting the bill too 
Sponsored Links

bookworm12902 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2009 at 9:57pm
I am very,very disillusioned with the state america is in right now. I've always followed politics. I paid hard attn to the various shows,different blogs,magazines,newspapers here and abroad ever since high school. Now as an adult I'm sick of it all. Not enough people have the knowledge and sadly not enough care to seek it out. I'm just gonna focus more on building up my community and helping those around me directly. I don't see myself living in the US in the future anymore and I'm sad that I've even come to that point.
Arielle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2009 at 2:19am
I'm tired of American politics. Disapprove

I'm convinced one of the job requirements is being a great c[]cksucker.  Look at how many politicians are so stiff in the knees.  If Ted Haggarty could take coked-out butt sex from a male prostitute, who's to say a politician wouldn't commit lewder acts for a piece of power.

Cum guzzlers.  All of them.

lambkin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2009 at 5:36pm
If only politicians were that sexy LOL
2Angelz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 1:18pm
Well IA with a lot of the posts here, the media is only going to tell us what we want to hear. My mom was pretty high up in the military (Lt. col.) and she told me that a lot of the stuff we hear by the time it gets to the general public it's been so watered down and is months old. Other countries don't have as much trouble with their government b/c the people get out and protest the government. Here we have a lot of people that don't really know what's going on, are to afraid to speak against the  government and afraid of everything I dunno. LOL Point is people are naive, and selfish in America, they only want what is in their best interest, they don't care about helping other people. Politics is mostly the rich, the rich influence what's going on, that's what less than 10% of America? More people should pay attention to what's really going on, sad thing is a lot of the times you have to dig for the truth.
Sexyblaq View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2009 at 2:21pm
Yeah I agree I have a cousin in the army now and he was like only if the general public knew half the things he does about whats going on
drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2009 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Sexyblaq Sexyblaq wrote:

Yeah I agree I have a cousin in the army now and he was like only if the general public knew half the things he does about whats going on

And the thing is...if you show the American public proof they'll still wouldn't do a thing. It's like they'll look at you as an extremist and as if you are crazy. This is what this country has become is sad...there are so many sht that is happening and that has happened but people rather watch reality tv shows and go to McDonald's...than to know the truth. Like the saying, the truth is stranger than fiction.
gmore View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 3:50am
Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

Originally posted by Sexyblaq Sexyblaq wrote:

And the thing is...if you show the American public proof they'll still wouldn't do a thing. It's like they'll look at you as an extremist and as if you are crazy. This is what this country has become is sad...there are so many sht that is happening and that has happened but people rather watch reality tv shows and go to McDonald's...than to know the truth. Like the saying, the truth is stranger than fiction.
cause people are sheep
intl_babygirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2010 at 1:04pm
well i am all for anarchy ... but then again i think i am a capitalist ...
ZenYes View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2010 at 4:01pm
its a never-ending system. you can't get tired of it; it'll always be there!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic