Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedTired of politics?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
janynilynn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tired of politics?
    Posted: May 19 2009 at 5:28pm
Anybody else just really tired of all the finger pointing and back & forth from both parties? Until that stops and the "politics" end and people start working together and at least "acting" like they can co-exist and work things out, I think we're in for more of the same. I'm not a major fan of either major party. Both have good points and bad points.
Sponsored Links

trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2009 at 6:09pm

Tired of politics NEVER, but I do realize that the American two party system is flawed and it needs to be fixed. The republicans will split into two different factions I gaurantee, and hopefully this wil spur a multi-party system like every other advanced industrialized democratic state

afronativechick View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2009 at 1:08pm

"politic-ing" is not gonna end anytime soon. Thats just how the cookie crumbles in the world of politics. Politics wouldn't be politics without these strategies, so you better get used to it.

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2009 at 8:17pm
I am becoming very disillusioned with politics since people are too stupid to get it right.  Since this whole health care thing I've made up my mind to not look at anything political until it's over and if I ever run into mad money I'll use it to finance my new life dream of becoming a total recluse.
Curlie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2009 at 11:03pm
I have never been interested in politics up until last couple years when Obama started to run.  I've always been a democrat since I could remember...I had high hopes for Obama at one point
But it all changed when I started to research about the whole political arena concerning democrats vs. republicans vs. liberals it's just ridiculous

So I consider myself independent

Edited by Curlie - Sep 04 2009 at 11:05pm
drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2009 at 11:16am
You can't get tired of politics......politics affects EVERYTHING. And, I don't believe in that Democrat vs Republic BS if you look deeply at this stupid system..........they are both the same thing. Just think about it..........and I believe that getting tired of politics and just sitting in front of the TV to listen to the media and getting brainwashed.....is the reason why the America people aren't having a revolution right now. No matter what people want to say.........the TV is a powerful weapon to dumb down people. You can ask many people so why did you voted for certain politician?

And many, specially the YOUTH and even ADULTS can't give you a good answer. They let their emotions vote for them.....and sadly sht is just going to continue getting worst.
lambkin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2009 at 7:23pm
@ drjo91
EXACTLY!!!
I'm sorry most people don't think like you. It's time people WAKE UP and stop believing that someone in power is going to do something good for them. They are always taking more and more. And why? Because we let them. Let me share my personal experience.
I was born and grew up in a communist country. It wasn't as strict as people in the west think. It used to be really bad in the fifties - people disappeared after saying something bad about the "leaders" and came back totally different. Things loosened up by the time I was born (70s) but we still got lots of indoctrination shoved down our throats. Rich and influential people belonged to the Communist Party.
Then, the coutry broke up and the war began (90s). I won't go into much detail about that. Nationalism became the new "thing". Everything communist was bad and everything nationalist was good. BUT, you would see the very same people in places of power. The ones who had the money and power, kept it.
So, you ask, what's the difference?
The quality of life is drastically reduced, people are complaining and protesting all the time - now they can say what they want but no one cares. I never vote because there's no one to vote for. I hope they all die of food poisoning during a sumptious gala dinner.

drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2009 at 8:39pm
LambkinHug
WOW, I am sorry that you had to go through all of that. And I forgot who said this...but YOU VOTE FOR ONE and you vote for all of us...because it is still the same sht. This system is not going to change no matter who they put in charge or as the puppet, no matter how many political parties they want to make UP...it is still the same damn system. I really wish people could see this or at least try to.
Why the rich keeps getting richer and the poor keeps getting poorer? Why because the rich man makes the rule that's why and not until we the people decide to pay attention to our surroundings....things are going to stay the same. But, whether people like it or not, whether people want to say I am paranoid...whether people try to belittle me, I AM GOING TO KEEP SPEAKING the truth and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

Lambkim thanks for sharing all of that...I really wish that people would go out of the US for a minute...it will open people's eyes.

Edited by drjo91 - Sep 14 2009 at 9:03pm
lambkin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2009 at 7:10am
Hey sweetie Hug
It was a long rant, but what can you do... Big%20smile
I think people systematically avoid thinking about such things. As long as no one is bothering THEM, they don't care.
Curlie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2009 at 2:49am
Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

You can't get tired of politics......politics affects EVERYTHING. And, I don't believe in that Democrat vs Republic BS if you look deeply at this stupid system..........they are both the same thing. Just think about it..........and I believe that getting tired of politics and just sitting in front of the TV to listen to the media and getting brainwashed.....is the reason why the America people aren't having a revolution right now. No matter what people want to say.........the TV is a powerful weapon to dumb down people. You can ask many people so why did you voted for certain politician?

And many, specially the YOUTH and even ADULTS can't give you a good answer. They let their emotions vote for them.....and sadly sht is just going to continue getting worst.

Girrl you ain't said nuthin but the truth!!Clap Because that is exactly how I was and how many of us black people are nowadays so brainwashed and not concerning ourselves with issues that will not only effect our lives but our future...I'm so glad that I watch the news everyday there was a time when I didn't because I thought it was boring and whatever... But I thank GOD and my bf for making me be more aware...
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic