FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedTired of Pink Maggots

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
prittyhurr View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

I dont have the energy! Perhaps, I'll come back later and use this as toilet literature!
Grab a Snickers! LOL
Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:23pm

Went into this thread to find out what Pink Maggots...Found the context of analogy and saw all the words bundled together and for me to continue to read it would have been sheer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Girl yes! you said it all but remember where you are, some ppl dont like real shyt and facts

They know we a threat if given the same resources and opportunities, thats why they mad and try to hold us back. give them an inch, they take a mile. you gotta beat them at their own game b/c they waiting to lock you up.

Hi there Senora Chyna!

Nice to see you around these parts.

You are right about them wanting to nab you. Cuff and stuff. That's the name of the game. I used to volunteer at a prison and 90% of the faces were black. But yet, we are only about 12% of the population. Hmmmm. I am not a math person but doesn't that look a little weird to you?

That's why I am not down with the boosting any longer. It is not worth it.  YT will be laughing if I end up in the joint. So not worth it. If you continue, be careful.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

nobody wanna hear yo ass rant g straight up

Nobody wants to read anything anymore. We live in a microwave culture. They are so quick to throw our kids in special ed because they think (correctly or incorrectly) that reading is not part of our culture. But if our adults cannot even read one page of internet text without complaining, then the stereotype is being proven correct sadly. 

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by journeytolong journeytolong wrote:

This is the thing. I've been seeing that people are so focused on hating and feeling anger toward a certain race or an ethnic group that they forget they have to live their lives and they forget everything you do will catch up with you in the end. 6 billion+ people in the world and you're worried about these small ignorant people that you crossed paths with. Get over it and love your life. As for your cousin, her path is her path not yours, unless you can help her leave that sht alone.

It is easier said than done. I try not to let a few fools ruin my day but I am human and I am tired.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:32pm
youre not saying anything new or that they really disagree with though.... 

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

get a blog
But yet we have time to read pages and pages on this forum about what celeb had a boob job on this forum.This is why they say that blacks are dumb and don't want to read.

We will spend pages and pages reading about Rihanna's cellulite and Blue Ivy's hair. Yet, the time someone says something with more substance than Rihanna's new wig, no one wants to read it. It is strange.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

youre not saying anything new or that they really disagree with though.... 

True. But the truth needs to come out and it is sad how people complaining about reading. I have seen cat threads up to like 400 pages. But people cannot even wake up about race for one page before they start whining that their eyeballs hurt.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Alias' recap made me wanna go read...

Awwww OP I feel you...they are evil, they have always been and will always be. My true moment of clarity with them was when the earthquake in Haiti took place. Yahoo posted an article and some of the comments were sooooooo evil...I couldn't believe it. I knew yt's were racist, but I didn't realize how racist and evil they were. I completely understand how you feel...
Hi friend!

Thanks for actually using your eyes for what they were given to you for. LOL

People complain about my "novel" and I admit it is long. But, people will spend more time reading about Beyoncé's "thunder thighs" or Ciara's toes than they will on race relations. People were talking about taking it to the streets about Trayvon on this board. Weeks later, the poor boy has forgotten and we have went back to reading long threads about what celeb is knocked up but no one wants to hear about race relations.

I had a lot of thoughts going through my head and these people are rotten to the core. We have our faults like any other people but Caucasians? Diggity damn!

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by prittyhurr prittyhurr wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

get a blog
But yet we have time to read pages and pages on this forum about what celeb had a boob job on this forum.This is why they say that blacks are dumb and don't want to read.

We will spend pages and pages reading about Rihanna's cellulite and Blue Ivy's hair. Yet, the time someone says something with more substance than Rihanna's new wig, no one wants to read it. It is strange.

umm, you didn't say sh*t, you didn't enlighten sh*t.  you're the one that's late af talking about read my diatribe.  bye.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic