Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tired of Pink Maggots

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

So pritty hurr is the reason why they like to lock up the good deodorant and toothbrushes at the walgreens with diverse customer bases

Dude ! they put all the good body soaps,deodorant,razors etc in lil alarm cases at my local dollar general.... makes a big as buzz when u open it..smh
Sponsored Links

journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

So pritty hurr is the reason why they like to lock up the good deodorant and toothbrushes at the walgreens with diverse customer bases

Dude ! they put all the good body soaps,deodorant,razors etc in lil alarm cases at my local dollar general.... makes a big as buzz when u open it..smh

o.O Wow
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 9:46pm
that title damn

way too much
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 9:53pm
valiant attempt at 100 pages Stern Smile
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:35pm
Bahahaaaa! I ain't even mad at OP.

Vent on, hun. Let it out.
prittyhurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:05pm
The boosting has nothing to do with the statements on race relations in this country. Apples to oranges. People just don't like the truth so they denigrate the messenger. Denigrate me all you want but does not change the fact that your sons are nothing but targets and are not even viewed as fully human by many whites (check out Stormfront and n*****mania).
Regarding the mixed ancestry of American blacks, take a DNA test if you don't believe me. It is right there. The studies have been done. There has been much admixture of blacks in this country. That's the fact of the matter. Just because we don't like it does not make it so. People bleat on and on about some obscure African tribe that has blonde afros or whatever but you know as well as I do that they are not in the majority. We come from West Africa and the majority of West Africans just don't look like that. So the coloring of blacks like Tisha Campbell Martin and Kiely Williams had to come from someone where else. That's just biology.

Regarding me "letting them get me down" and "ruin my day"....that is not the point. I try to stay strong but all of these mindless slogans is just not realistic for the day to day. If you cannot pour your heart out to your own people, then what is this forum for? I cannot put a fake smile on my face everyday like YT. If I am upset, I am going to express that and I should have the support of my sisters when I do. It is quite scary how little we support each other.

I understand what you are saying about the cousin. I know it is her fight but not mine. I just find it utterly ridiculous that you can kill a teenager and still get a gun and get to vote and yet you make a simple administrative error and they want to put her through the ringer. Just weeks ago, you all were acting like you were going to kill every YT you saw because of Trayvon. Now, you're right back to denigrating each other, degrading Beyonc√©'s daughter because she looks like a kid and not like a model and degrading people who have cellulite. That's just as bad as me taking a bottle of body wash. Doing wrong is doing wrong. I admit I have my faults that I would like to change. But that does not change the fact that there are some serious faults with this country and the people in it, but yet--unlike me---no one wants to admit that they are wrong.

Over and out.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:10pm

how do you accidentally commit voter fraud?
She had a federal drug charge as a teen. She applied for restoration of rights after all that was over through the U.S. pardon attorney because that is what Federal people must do.

She thought all was good and registered to vote. However, in our state, felons have to have it restored by the Governor too no matter if it is not a state matter. Since she thought Federal cases are different, she thought that the Pardon attorney was who she went to. She is young. It ain't that serious. YT is blowing stuff out of proportion. She did her time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i didnt read all of that..

but i think if someone else would have made this thread it woulda been 99% cosigns, cheers, and black power fists. 

Exactly. It does not matter whose piehole the truth is coming from. The internet has made YT more covert. I have seen things even on non-racist websites that show how they really feel about us.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:13pm
Girl yes! you said it all but remember where you are, some ppl dont like real shyt and facts

They know we a threat if given the same resources and opportunities, thats why they mad and try to hold us back. give them an inch, they take a mile. you gotta beat them at their own game b/c they waiting to lock you up.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Y'all mean!!

Did she at least introduce herself??

I am not worried about these people. LOL The truth is the truth. Their sons are nothing but cannon fodder and they are worried about a Secret deodorant disappearing from Target.

I love the internet, exercising and writing. I would like to publish my own book someday. I am not a perfect person, but so is no one on this thread. At least, I am working on my issues. I like to sing and I have lost about 75 pounds in my lifetime through diet and exercise and living a healthy lifestyle. I am also an animal lover.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic