Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tired of Pink Maggots

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
prittyhurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tired of Pink Maggots
    Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:17pm

I owe you guys an apology. At first, I thought this board was cruel and hateful towards whites. I now see that those pink creatures deserve it. They just do not think like we think. For example, there was construction today at a train station so I could not see a sign about crossing a street. Some honkee security guard wanted to get on my case about it and say "can't you see that?" I told him that whites whine too much and asked him if he had anything better to do. He was saying something but I just walked off. Call the real cops Porky! I am an adult and say what I want to say. Why do they make such a big ass deal out of everything? Simplying catching a train or a plane is a nightmare with white people whining about stupid stuff like 4 ounces of hand lotion and putting people through hell and back over sneaking in bottles of soda to the movies.  Minor sh*t when we have so many real issues. I really do wish Bin Ladin's second cousin removed would wipe these *&%^$#@Eaz out. It is not just the train incident. It is just a lot of incidents with these creatures I've had with these maggots througout my life that has pushed me to this point. Rent-a po-po was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

I know that the average American black is about 20% white. Beyonce and Raven Symone are not directly biracial but I don't know of anyone in Ghana or other west African nations (where American blacks originate) who looks like them. They have turned us into a bunch of mutts and stolen our culture. I know I can learn an African language but which one? There are many countries in Africa and I have no idea which one to go to or where I came from. It is harder to learn to like different foods and speak another language as an adult. They have stolen from us and the weight of that did not hit me until now.

I have dealt with whites a lot and they are very very one track minded. On the surface, they are more polite than we are.  I will admit that. But do not be fooled. I have read numerous holocaust manifestos from survivors (i.e. Jews and gypsies). A lot of them say that they did not haul azz because they believed that they were living in a civilized and modern country and the German whites would not pull that shyt. As you can see, YT did indeed pull that stuff and it was not that long ago. Germans are a very rigid and one track minded people. Words on a sheet of paper are law and there is no room for compassion or common sense in Germanic thought.  A very large number of whites in the U.S. can trace their descent to Germany. In fact, English is a Germanic language.

The only issues I have with this board and with blacks in general is kissing people's ass just because they are older and calling other blacks coons. It is the same thing as calling another black person a Brotha Man. People squawk on and on about respecting elders because it is in the Bible but so is no sex out of marriage but none of you up here age 12 to 112 are going without sex so whatever. I think I am the only celibate person in the world sometimes but that's due to self esteem issues. IMHO, the Bible was written by narcassitic old men to keep women and young people down in order to keep their power. But, that's a story for another thread. Back on topic....

This thread is about these pink larvae called Caucasians.

I am so sick of these people. They got my cousin on some voter fraud stuff the other day (which was honestly a mistake on her part) and are dragging her through the mud talking 5000 dollar fines and probation (where she has to bow down to whitey before she can even go out of town) and jail time. But yet Zimmerman smoked an unarmed black child and got away with it. And my cousin cannot even carry a gun for protection from a rapist. How much sense does that make? I know that Zimmerman technically is not white. But the people who run this country are and whites see things in black and white. They don't see shades of gray like Indians or Asians or mestizos. They just see two groups---"mud people" and whites. And Zimmerman looks white enough to them so there you go. These people make me sick. I physically feel ill and I think I need to take a Xanax (it is legally prescribed lurking cops) and chill out before I burst several blood vessels.

Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by prittyhurr prittyhurr wrote:

I owe you guys an apology. At first, I thought this board was cruel and hateful towards whites. I now see that those pink creatures deserve it. They just do not think like we think. For example, there was construction today at a train station so I could not see a sign about crossing a street. Some honkee security guard wanted to get on my case about it and say "can't you see that?" I told him that whites whine too much and asked him if he had anything better to do. He was saying something but I just walked off. Call the real cops Porky! I am an adult and say what I want to say. Why do they make such a big ass deal out of everything? Simplying catching a train or a plane is a nightmare with white people whining about stupid stuff like 4 ounces of hand lotion and putting people through hell and back over sneaking in bottles of soda to the movies.  Minor sh*t when we have so many real issues. I really do wish Bin Ladin's second cousin removed would wipe these *&%^$#@Eaz out. It is not just the train incident. It is just a lot of incidents with these creatures I've had with these maggots througout my life that has pushed me to this point. Rent-a po-po was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

I know that the average American black is about 20% white. Beyonce and Raven Symone are not directly biracial but I don't know of anyone in Ghana or other west African nations (where American blacks originate) who looks like them. They have turned us into a bunch of mutts and stolen our culture. I know I can learn an African language but which one? There are many countries in Africa and I have no idea which one to go to or where I came from. It is harder to learn to like different foods and speak another language as an adult. They have stolen from us and the weight of that did not hit me until now.

I have dealt with whites a lot and they are very very one track minded. On the surface, they are more polite than we are.  I will admit that. But do not be fooled. I have read numerous holocaust manifestos from survivors (i.e. Jews and gypsies). A lot of them say that they did not haul azz because they believed that they were living in a civilized and modern country and the German whites would not pull that shyt. As you can see, YT did indeed pull that stuff and it was not that long ago. Germans are a very rigid and one track minded people. Words on a sheet of paper are law and there is no room for compassion or common sense in Germanic thought.  A very large number of whites in the U.S. can trace their descent to Germany. In fact, English is a Germanic language.

The only issues I have with this board and with blacks in general is kissing people's ass just because they are older and calling other blacks coons. It is the same thing as calling another black person a Brotha Man. People squawk on and on about respecting elders because it is in the Bible but so is no sex out of marriage but none of you up here age 12 to 112 are going without sex so whatever. I think I am the only celibate person in the world sometimes but that's due to self esteem issues. IMHO, the Bible was written by narcassitic old men to keep women and young people down in order to keep their power. But, that's a story for another thread. Back on topic....

This thread is about these pink larvae called Caucasians.

I am so sick of these people. They got my cousin on some voter fraud stuff the other day (which was honestly a mistake on her part) and are dragging her through the mud talking 5000 dollar fines and probation (where she has to bow down to whitey before she can even go out of town) and jail time. But yet Zimmerman smoked an unarmed black child and got away with it. And my cousin cannot even carry a gun for protection from a rapist. How much sense does that make? I know that Zimmerman technically is not white. But the people who run this country are and whites see things in black and white. They don't see shades of gray like Indians or Asians or mestizos. They just see two groups---"mud people" and whites. And Zimmerman looks white enough to them so there you go. These people make me sick. I physically feel ill and I think I need to take a Xanax (it is legally prescribed lurking cops) and chill out before I burst several blood vessels.

do you live in the south?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:33pm
Sweetnovember, did you start this thread?
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by prittyhurr prittyhurr wrote:

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Sweetnovember, did you start this thread?

nothing at all like SN* LOL
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:42pm
Well, damn lol. 
And I disagree - alot of them are NOT more polite than we are.  Like there's this sense of entitlement.
They're rude AF and have the nerve to be talking about us being rude.....
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:50pm
I thought somebody said in that other thread that SD is SN.
Oh well

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

I thought somebody said in that other thread that SD is SN.
Oh well

somebody has no idea wtf he's talking about
BonitaApplebaum View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonitaApplebaum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by TXButterfly03 TXButterfly03 wrote:

Well, damn lol. 
And I disagree - alot of them are NOT more polite than we are.  Like there's this sense of entitlement.
They're rude AF and have the nerve to be talking about us being rude.....

They're sneaky and conniving. I hate it. Smile in yo face and will stab you in the back.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 2:55pm
nobody wanna hear yo ass rant g straight up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic