Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Relaxers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - tips to have beautiful+brazilian keratin treatment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

tips to have beautiful+brazilian keratin treatment

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexisamantha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexisamantha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tips to have beautiful+brazilian keratin treatment
    Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 9:50pm
ladies, i just i would share this with you guys. im dominican but as you know many ppl of the dominican culture hav very course, kinky hair. remember most of the time you see a dominican with pretty hair its because there was alot of time & care invested. women in our culture take extra care of our hair.

my suggetions to you ladies:

is taking vitamins. 

please ladies dont flat iron your hair to0 often bc every time you pass that iron youre damaging it.

rollerset your hair & blow it out. wrap it afterwards using a silk wrap.

if you want healthy hair you must treat it. a treatment once a week is a  must!!! no questions asked. if you dont have the money to do so dont be afraid to look in the kitchen. one of my fav at home treatment is avocado, olive oil, beer, mayo, almond oil, and 1 egg mixed with conditioner. or u can add ur fav smelling oil..leave it on for as long as possible. couple of hrs will do. 

make sure you wash your hair at least once a week. not washing your hair creates dandruff which im prone to for some reason.lol..Unhappy anyway, drandruff makes your hair fall out. so when you feel your head itching which is usually 1 a wk plz wash your hair even if its looking cute as ever.

a treatment which is great is alter ego. the carrot & garlic work amazing.. its about 25 dollars for a jar but trust me it smells like heaven & goes a long way.

when you wash your hair you dont need all that fancy stuff bc half the time it does more good than bad, depending on the ingredients. many times the brand shampoos overdry your hair. a head & shoulders and baby shampoo will do.

use the head & shoulders once every 2-3 months but stick to the baby shampoo which is the very best for your hair to keep its shine.  

your hair & scalp needs 2 breath. dont drench your hair in oil or thick wax which not only does it dry ur hair but clogs up the hair follicols & will keep it from growing. do so but dont overdo it. i would advice use a hair serum instead. much better than grease.

i know ya may not agree with this but here it goes: dont ever perm your hair ever again..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz read below Smile

ok now my all time fav is the brazilan keratine treatment. thats my #1 secret.. its like a perm except it doesnt *&%^$#@E up ur hair. instead this is a treatment which is a protein that stays in ur hair for up 2 5 months if im not mistaken. plz i beg u guys to try it. its pricey but worth every penny.. this will keep your hair thick, strong, soft & shiny.. if u do this with my other suggestions you will have beautiful hair.. & u wont ever have to perm ur hair again. just makes sure its legit bc they have some knockoffs that work but arent as potent as the original. you can buy it yourself or do it in the hair salon. i purchased bottles of this last yr from a bargain on ebay. you can also ck it out on youtube for a better idea on how you use the product.

so, these are my suggestions for beautiful hair. this is what most dominican women do to keep there hair looking right. if you have any questions or other tips feel free to post.Wink

Sponsored Links

candycan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candycan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 5:32pm
what type of bkt do you use? Have you used an at home kit?  what type of flat iron? sorry for all the questions but I'm on the verge of getting a texturizer mild perm and this may be a viable option.  thanks!

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2010 at 1:10am

Samantha, I know you meant well with your post. 

However, your first paragraph and the last were not necessary.  This whole SITE is about women of color taking care of their hair.  I am sure you have read through the posts and people have listed the EXACT same things you have posted....and guess what most are black/african american. 

We are all women of color (Dominicans included) and that means we ALL have to take extra care of their hair as we are known for much thicker hair.  Dominicans are not the only nationality that takes care of their hair and puts the time and effort into it.

This comment was not meant to be rude so I hope you don't take it that way. 
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2010 at 6:38pm
que lo que dominicana happy to see a dominican hermana on here lol :) but anyways I wanted to ask u do u think here in the carribean the dominicans carry the keratina ??? I live on St.Thomas n we have alot of dominicans hair salons n another thing to is the keratina different from the Brazilian Keratin treatment or is the keratina the same or a temporary one?
sparel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2010 at 12:53am
a egg on top of having the keratin treatment done? I don't know about that 
jaysmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaysmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:20am
Beauty treatments constitute a huge industry, and for first-timers it can certainly seem just a bit exclusive. There are hundreds of different treatments out there, made even more confusing by being separated by brand. Then there's treatments which deal with extremely small areas compared to those offering very general results. For a newcomer it can all seem more than a touch confusing, so here are some must-try treatments to start you off.

Massage and Aromatherapy

These two often get packaged together, so there's no harm in linking them here. Massage is mainly a way of relieving stress and muscle tension, but this carries a number of benefits in and of itself. You'll get a sturdier immune system, less propensity for anxiety and depression, and a more comfortable sleep at night.

All in all, these http://trenzo.nl/beauty_arrangementen. - beauty arrangementen are there to relax you and be enjoyed. They don't alter your body, though they do rejuvenate it and give you a far more rested and confident disposure. We all know that something like that can make all the difference, so it's no wonder most spas and salons offer this.

Hair Removal

Unwanted hair is the bane of many a woman's existence, especially for those who aren't fortunate enough to be blonde. Applying hot wax strips at home can just get stressful, and there's plenty of salons out there offering very comprehensive treatments.

Wax strips? Laser treatment? Threading? These are all popular methods, and can be carried out as painlessly as possible by a professional. They'll be able to offer you some long term results for this common problem with plenty of variety in how you get it done. If you're looking for a treatment to get you started, this is certainly one of the most common.

Facials

Get a nice deep clean in your pores, scrub off any dead skin and keep your face pleasant and hydrated. A facial can truly reap some amazing results for a surprisingly quick treatment, and it's a relaxing one to boot.

Book one now and you'll have a professional identifying your skin type and the best substances to apply to it. These treatments are a great way to draw attention to your natural beauty with a rejuvenated appearance, so don't be put off by the chemicals.

Hands and Feed

We are, of course, referring to pedicures and manicures. You can expect to have a pumice taken to remove dead skin from your feet, or even get fish to eat it if you're in a pricier area. Having your nails trimmed and polished is a quick way to add a little more colour and sharpness to your appearance, so this is another great way to get started on treatments.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic